It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Swims Past International Space Station? 2013 1080p Available

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
what is that thing separating from the rest of the structure?

since if we know what it is..we can look for the video easily..

and what are these lights?

edit on 16-3-2013 by heineken because: (no reason given)

If I can recall, not certain but pretty sure
That's an deep sea underwater rig! That piece is a vacuum chamber,
That is probably from the discovery special on the giant squid, I remember seeing the vacuum being used.

edit on 20-3-2013 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
come on debunkers i know you guys can do better than this

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamerman
reply to post by heyitsok

A free environment; where people are allowed to express their opinions (nicely) and bring discussion.

They will move it when they feel it's necessary.

Fair enough, fair enough.

Maybe I will go back to that thread about "learning patience and controlling frustration." God knows I need to study up.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pac221211

Already debunked by this guy:

Originally posted by Willease
This video segment was taken from the live ISS stream as seen on USTREAM, Wednesday March 13, 2013 at 12:46 am. The exact moment of the video is 37:38 and as suspected, no such anomaly exists on the original video. Further more, the video does not shut off as claimed. Sorry, but this is faked.
www.ustream.tv...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread933544/pg14#pid16091394

Please give him a star for it, under no circumstances do I want anymore stars(especially when I didn't do anything), I want to keep my 69 stars I have forever. Is there a way to lock them? haha
edit on 21-3-2013 by deathlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by deathlord

I would appreciated if he had pointed out where the "entity" was, in the "faked" video.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gamerman

If you are referring to the screenshots he made, the little blobby tadpole thing is right near the bottom. It is right under where the v-shaped struts come out and flat yellow end with a pole coming out. If you look directly under that pole you will see the little blob just above the time bar on the youtube video, when you play the youtube video from 16 seconds on you will see it move. It is not there on the real video where you actually get to see even more than what the fake one shows. I hope that is what you were asking about, sorry if it was not.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

looks like someone evolved the ability to move through the vacuum of space! or it might be a biomechanicle being. anything is possible with this amount of space and time my friends.
peace,

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
I'm no expert but those "close up's" almost look like its
an underwater shot . Some underwater rig or something

I'd go with this species. They are the largest of their kind, so it would make sense to use them for space station experiment:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Why has this thread not been put in the hoax bin? You can see clearly this is a hoax by viewing the saved live stream. I once posted a thread about a video posted by "thirdphaseofmoon", a known hoaxer. The channel which posted the creature in space video is A KNOWN HOAXER as well. They're basically the same thing production wise. My thread which had the thirdphaseofmoon video about an alien was sent to the hoax bin soon after, which it rightfully deserved. In that case however there was no definite proof it was a hoax besides how completely ridiculous the video seemed. Then a follow up video came out and nothing between the two videos added up. This is why it went to the hoax bin. Now, in this new case we have a video which IS CLEARLY A HOAX. For god sake you can see where in the original this HOAX is from and clearly see there is no "space bug" swimming through space. How is this not enough proof on top of the countless other information going against it? I'm starting to think ATS may be involved in the productions which this other channel spews out. Why else would they still keep this thread going? Simple, someone working behind the scenes for ATS is also working with this production company. They're making money doing so and posting these videos here is making the $$$. Prove me wrong. Send this piece of garbage where is belongs.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
i think the explanation of something on the camera lense seemed very likely, but with that said.. still kinda creepy.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
Why has this thread not been put in the hoax bin?
I guess it just took a while. My understanding is that the mods can't move threads to the hoax bin, but only the site owners can, and there are lots of threads here, so they can't get to everything immediately.

It was rather entertaining to read the responses where people weren't ready to rule out a creature that "swims" in space, even though there's not enough matter to provide such swimming locomotion.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Probably wasn't an alien, but some military experimental technology

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Being biological creatures living in an atmosphere inside a vegative eco system its hard for us to imagine that a life form could evolve to live in space. If humans are serious about reaching into space we need to keep a very open mind. I do not see this from Nasa and many people.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It can't be that hard to imagine, because the idea is already in several Star trek episodes:

Tin Man
The Doomsday Machine
One of Our Planets Is Missing

Also I think the folks at NASA can be imaginative, but it's hard to design instruments to detect unknown life forms, which is why they're more focused on trying to detect the type of life forms we know of, which is hard enough. This is more about planet based life forms, but it's hard to call this unimaginative, and NASA's chief scientist is one of the people involved:

Alien Planet "Full Documentary"
www.imdb.com...

The drama on Darwin IV is motivated by real science missions, such as the NASA Origins Program and the NASA / JPL Planet-Finder Mission, as well as the European Space Agency's Darwin Project. "Alien Planet " is a cosmic expedition along side Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku, Jack Horner, Craig Venter, and George Lucas, and NASA's Chief Scientist Jim Garvin.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by deathlord

I see it now.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join