It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Swims Past International Space Station? 2013 1080p Available

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MechanicalSunrise

GENIUS

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Can this be marked 'HOAX' already?
Some people just aren't getting it.
Not a space angel.
It's a wing snail/sea angel, it lives in the ocean.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I find irt very interesting reading the various "identifications" going on in this thread - the waterbugs were clearly not a viable suggestion as anyone whos ever seen a water bug would know but it was picked up by a ton of people, the "reflection" suggestion likewise was clearly not a sensible suggestion but was put forward several times - and what makes it all the more interesting is the certainty and condescension directed at opponents of those suggesting the silly theories - one of the most enlightening examples of human psychology at work I've seen for a long time!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
It's not in space. You cannot propel yourself in space !!!!!!

My point exactly, as I posted I work with super-deep vacuum and even a fingerprint will 'out-gas' for a long time as there is NOTHING in a vacuum! One of the reasons Apollo had to do course corrections was due to out-gassing from stuff as minor as a pocket of air trapped under a screw! (in the deep vacuums I work with we have to use 'vented' screws with holes drilled through them to prevent out-gas) what I am getting at is there would be NO WAY for ANYTHING to move through a vacuum unless it was pushing or ejecting gasses, you can't swim in nothingness!
I agree with one of the other postings, MODS, could we put this one in the hoax files?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
As if my link to the NASA video that doesn't have the sea angel wasn't enough...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Not a troll, but...yeah...
Probably just some mundane object crossing the frame or a total hoax.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Gu1tarJohn because: Read more comments...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm shocked.

It's been about 5 years since I logged on to ATS.
All I see now; Is overly used smileys and making fun of others.

Where is the "ignore ignorance" attitude this forum once was.

At least he brings good food for thought and intriguing discussion.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Wow... Nailed it.

Nice Find.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gamerman

'ave a cookie dear, you'll feel better.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I thought I was going to be excited.

This, to me, is a foregone conclusion. We will find organisms living in deep space just like we find in the ocean.

We see them in NASA videos. Just like birds fly in the sky next to our planes and a better metaphor is just like we find single cell organisms at the microscopic level we will find such 'tiny' objects moving between our nucleus cells bouncing around in our own micro/macro cosom.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

I consumed some homemade fish soup with chili and garlic.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by maluminse

Well said my friend. This is what I seek when I enter ATS into my browser.

Not some unintelligent comment.

Yes the fish soup gave me protein to live, and it tasted very good.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by heyitsok

You're so weird, it wouldn't matter what the gravity is, the fish would of had to MUTATE in order to look like that. Half of its body would of needed to be twisted 90 degrees, and I didn't read anywhere about them removing the bones in the fish

You make an argument and end it with "I don't believe in my argument thus my post is useless!"

Why did you even post if you don't believe anything you said yourself.

Go confuse someone else thanks

edit on 19-3-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

With that kind of bait, can you imagine what you would catch?!! I'm going solar fishing come Spring!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Not "shooting the messenger", because the video is interesting....but....

Where is any other copy of this video?? Every single link I checked regarding this either had no video, or a link to this exact one. If this is legit space station footage, would there not be other copies? The idea of NASA eliminating them seems, well, unlikely. In the past, they have left up all sorts of oddities, and simply offered various explanations. Look at all the Mars-related stuff out there for examples. We have tons of videos of supposed UFOs passing this or that satellite/shuttle/whatever. All available to see, and usually with the official explanation of what NASA claims we are seeing.

In this case, we have as far as I can locate, ONE video? That makes me suspicious of the person that posted the video. A NASA link, some other evidence, something showing they really did cut off the feed....something tangible, would help, but I can't find a thing. It's interesting, to be sure - sort of looks like something you might see in pond water - but how do we know it's even the space station in the video? Don't these stories usually come with a ton of different links and sources?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

You're so weird, it wouldn't matter what the gravity is, the fish would of had to MUTATE in order to look like that. Half of its body would of needed to be twisted 90 degrees, and I didn't read anywhere about them removing the bones in the fish

You make an argument and end it with "I don't believe in my argument thus my post is useless!"

Why did you even post if you don't believe anything you said yourself.

Go confuse someone else thanks

edit on 19-3-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

I am weird. Thank you for that compliment. Usually those who point out my weirdness are also the people who like me most.

I can't visualize what you are referring to as a 90 degree twist. I see a sea angel, clear and obvious, not some twisted boneless mutant.

Anyways, I was defending two possibilities in the post you reference. The one I subscribe to, and another which I don't but still find infinitely more plausible than "space angel" or whatever sort of alien this thing supposedly is. Sorry I confused you.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
MODS, can you PLEASE move this RIDICULOUS NONSENSICAL THREAD TO THE HOAX BIN NOW!! Just what kind of environment are you promoting on ATS these days??????

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

A free environment; where people are allowed to express their opinions (nicely) and bring discussion.

They will move it when they feel it's necessary.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join