It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Swims Past International Space Station? 2013 1080p Available

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's the man from Atlantis

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is why I joined this sight. Honestly, wtf?

The world eaters are coming!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

Aw, spoke too soon.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WormwoodSquirm

I think you're right and that's a squid.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Scroll halfway down this page, it's a Wing Snail!
scienceray.com... ped-sea-slugs/

edit on 16-3-2013 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2013 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

This just has to be the image of what we are seeing here. Now, to come up with a scenario that would allow such a thing to be on this video. CGI? (and guessing not, since this is video that can be downloaded from the official site), then what other way could explain it's presence?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Overlapping/layering of video... Very easy and simple to do, if you had both video clips (ISS stream, and sea slug clip) importing them into your video editing program (any one really) and overlapping the footage would maybe take 15 minutes.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Now, to come up with a scenario that would allow such a thing to be on this video. CGI? (and guessing not, since this is video that can be downloaded from the official site), then what other way could explain it's presence?

the article even says "if it is authentic..." so it seems at this point it's still up in the air

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by charlyv
Now, to come up with a scenario that would allow such a thing to be on this video. CGI? (and guessing not, since this is video that can be downloaded from the official site), then what other way could explain it's presence?

the article even says "if it is authentic..." so it seems at this point it's still up in the air

Maybe someone has a miniature space station in their aquarium and the winged angel was swimming around. It would be authentic if this was the case

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
I think it's something inside the space station. They are shooting video through a window and catching a reflection in the window. Vacuum in space so nothing to swim trough. Maybe a biological test specimin.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Magister because: (no reason given)

I very much doubt that. if it was a reflection from inside it wouldn't go behind objects. It certainly, in my opinion, is not a reflection from INSIDE the SS

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Maybe I should make a video where I superimpose a hummingbird in space and wait to see how many people say that it is real and that the wings are acting as solar sails (and that somehow a biological creature can survive in the freezing vacuum of space).

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by charlyv

Overlapping/layering of video... Very easy and simple to do, if you had both video clips (ISS stream, and sea slug clip) importing them into your video editing program (any one really) and overlapping the footage would maybe take 15 minutes.

Or how about this:
1. Picture of ISS on an ipad
2. put a clear casserole dish on top of the ipad, with small amount of water and your choice of small swimmy critter
3. take recording from above, critter now seems to be swimming around with the ISS
4. Post monetized video on YouTube and use your shill accounts to post links to it everywhere.
5. Profit.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Blazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Why is it the alleged creature in this video looks much higher resolution than the background? Weird video and interesting however I will remain very skeptical...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Hey, thorfourwinds... seems whomever made the video doesn't know either.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Space Junk" indeed...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Looks like a hoax to me, behind a blue screen underwater and some type of fish swimming by. If it was a real creature don't you think we would of found one by now? I mean we go in space all the time and have satellites everywhere, I think we would of noticed if creatures were flying by our planet in outerspace. Oh I'm sorry swimming by in outerspace.

edit on 16-3-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Not saying that I know what I'm talking about, but it looks like a cicada walking along something. Just saying...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It may be nothing,,,,BUT

Can we conclusively say we know what is out there? I will be open minded about this and say its possible, this is some sort of creature. maybe something interdimensional. Space is so HUGE and billions of years old. Who KNOWS what could be out there? its had a long time to make some very exotic beasties.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
From back on Page 4: The Solution (Thanks Lee!).

Originally posted by lee anoma

Hmmm...it could be these.
Someone pointed them out.

- Lee

A Clione Limacina.....

11 second video:

1:35 video:

Can we all agree now it's a hoaxed video?

Bumped from PAGE 7!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If you remember some time back Nasa released what appears to be a large number of lights moving around in space near the space station. What if the soul or energy force of living creatures is not bound by the laws of physics we know. Maybe it is easier to see them in space because of the lack of stimuli. There are books that back this point of view up. If people can remote view, and have out of body experiences, there is much more about our energy force that we do not understand.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Video looks fake to me, not saying I know 100% but....

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Okay, after seeing the video of an underwater film taken of a "sea angel", this ISS video is clearly a superimposition of that same creature. A "space angel" is clearly the hype they were trying to generate. As a hoax or some sort of Psy-Ops.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join