It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Swims Past International Space Station? 2013 1080p Available

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Sorry, but Sugarcookie called it, and it looks the same to me:
That looks pretty irrefutable.

To you. You forgot to add that part.
It isn't to me.

I'm not trying to win a 'I called it' award here either.

Sugarcookie could be correct. It is possible. Also possible to be incorrect.
What we're all "calling" though, are our own theories and opinions.
It's still open for debate unless you known specifically because you filmed it.

To me it looks like a squid. Especially the upper smaller fins flapping.
They don't look long enough nor in the right position to be the legs of a water bug.

Water bugs swimming under the water swim with their legs more to the back not the front.

I could be wrong, but still, it's not a water-bug just because you say it is.
It isn't irrefutable until we know exactly what it is, sorry.

- Lee

I'm glad you posted this and corrected Mr. Bonehead.

Water bugs do not move like the creature in the video.

I was about refute his irrefutable statement but you did an excellent job at it already.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It's been an interesting ride, and thanks for all the responses.

At this point, given all of the above, personally I am going to conclude hoax too. One reason is that the video editor forgot (or couldn't) to fully mask the actual motion of water, which is apparent in the video, around the outer portions of it. And knowing just enough to be dangerous myself about editing with opacity and layers (I am not an expert), I can see how being able to hide it would be extremely difficult- and require too much time beyond what they already did. I don't think that is just camera noise. I believe what they did was to reduce the opacity just enough to still maintain the image, and then likely played with effects to bring out more the creature, while still having to ride a fine line between the low amount of opacity tolerable in the surrounding water medium.

That's just my opinion, but I do believe I can make out the surrounding water motion, supporting the sea angel/clione.

At this point I am expecting the thread to be hoaxed by admins/mods, and with good, multiple reasons, imo.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
im sure this has been said a thousand times before but...

... this sure as hell is not 1080p video. this is # resolution video stretched out to 1080p dimensions and then a little text/graphical overlay. misleading, bullcrap title. unfortunately because of this, the author or uploader of this video clearly has a bias and agenda from the get go, which makes it just another crap video in the huge pile of crap videos.

next...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Best comment I read on the YouTube comments section was this

This video segment was taken from the live ISS stream as seen on USTREAM, Wednesday March 13, 2013 at 12:46 am. The exact moment of the video is 37:39 and as suspected, no such anomaly exists on the original video. Further more, the video does not shut off as claimed. Sorry, but this is faked.

I call fake and hoax also.
Thanks for posting it though.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Definitely deep ocean creature. I'm almost positive I found the same guy, or related species in the below video:

Youtube Clip of Deep Sea Creature (Should start at 1:44)

If you wonder why people want to hoax with these videos, consider that Youtube is now offering revenue sharing for hits. So the more people you send, the more money they get, the more they are encouraged to hoax.

We should not feed anymore into this link, so I would suggest an OP edit to tell people it is indeed a hoax.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I found it. Its a cicada filmed from above walking. Look at this and jump to :43 sec. Its a walking cicada same side to side with forward legs standing out and translucent rear end. Nice hoaxer blended it into that footage somehow.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
1. Flapping arms in space does not propel you.

2. Negative (or lack of) pressure will explode biological beings.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS

Originally posted by JimOberg
The ISS pushes against nothing in space, it stays in orbit by virtue of its own horizontal speed that throws it over the horizon so the ground recedes even as the ISS -- or any satellite -- continuously falls toward Earth. Isaac Newton realized this four hundred years ago, so you have some remedal catch-up to do.

I didn't say anything about staying in orbit. Maybe before you decide to go on the attack, you read the post first.

Sure you did. You mentioned the International space Station. The only dynamic activity it conducts is staying in earth orbit.

If it is an 'attack' to point out that things you think you know really ain't so, and suggest ways you can improve the reality-connect of your beliefs -- sorry, charley, you're in for a life of confused frustration.
edit on 16-3-2013 by JimOberg because: fix quotes

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What good would moving appendages do in the vacuum of space? There is really nothing to move to counter propel you anywhere. Paradoxical when it has simile with a life form that was doing this in water or air....
edit on 16-3-2013 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Maybe just the comet that went by not so long ago?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-3-2013 by lHesherl because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2013 by lHesherl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

OIC... I know where you got that from then. Sorry... I'm talking about actual propulsion.. i.e. things getting propelled in space. I was thinking of when it was being propelled to be in the orbit it's in now.

Things already in orbit, like the space-station- would be n/a for the sub-topic I'm addressing.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

edit on 16/3/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Exactly. An insect INSIDE the space station. Fruit flies are used in experiments all the time up there. Just a bug, people. Move along.

But really? Proof of them 'pulling the plug' afterward????

I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

It looks like some sort of insect. It even has arms/legs that you can see moving on both sides. Its movement suggests insect walking around.

How did you come to determine that blurry image "looks like" an insect "walking around" in space? LOL, I see you're applying the same sort of guess scrutiny here as you do on the 911 forum.

Carry on...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Scroll halfway down this page, it's a Wing Snail!
scienceray.com... ped-sea-slugs/

edit on 16-3-2013 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2013 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
what if it secretes some sort of liquid from which it propels itself? Again I don't think anything of this video but I can't believe people are saying it is impossible for life to live in space when we clearly know nothing about that subject. There is plenty of ways that a form of life equipped to resist in the void of space could move around.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ok, I to am wary of sources that come from known hoaxers ... But to the people saying something couldn't survive in space because of its "atmosphere" you are dead wrong .... look at the deep sea fish that live on our own earth that survive where humans cannot, 4km down the fish deal with and thrive in half a tonne of weight presses on every square centimetre. They evolve and adapt to whatever environment they are presented with.

What happened to this site ... I understand this could be a hoax ... but SHOW ME its a hoax ... don't just speculate ... this site is better then that ... Find the orginal footage and show me where this way layed over or under

THE moto of this site is DENY IGNORANCE ... speculation is ignorance at its highest level .. humans Know almost nothing about the universe ... once you understand that fact you can start to deny ignorance.

I'm not saying this is not a hoax ... but bloody prove it don't just say it
edit on 16/3/13 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It looks like a sea angel.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It looks like a space ameoba

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MadameGuillotine

The Wing Snail and the Sea Angel are the same thing.
I read a little further.
(under the picture
)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
...my suggestion is - some part of the ISS got loose, space junk. That's likley, ...

Greetings:
Having spent a fair amount of time becoming familiar with the ISS for a variety of reasons, we are stymied to find a part in the schematics that resembles the 'creature/artifact' in question.

And our book on space junk also strikes out in that field.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to enlighten us as to how you came to your conclusion.

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join