It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Swims Past International Space Station? 2013 1080p Available

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Or surfing cosmic rays? being pushed by solar winds?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Oh and I forgot one important possibility. Photon propulsion? absolutely possible on a physics point of view. There is a lot of stuff in "empty" space...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarck

Now your getting into the more esoteric. Ya... some people may say that ET UFOs use this. But AFAIK, our rockets, shuttles, and Int'l Space Station are not there yet.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Wasn't this debunked as a hoax like 10 pages ago, a Youtube video of someone who is a known hoaxer?
Why do the dumbest threads get the most pages recently, what happened?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
It looks like some sort of insect. It even has arms/legs that you can see moving on both sides. Its movement suggests insect walking around. Maybe a reflection? No amount of flapping or movement of the extremities will be able to propel anything through space.

Interesting video, though.

edit on 15-3-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

Every post of yours I've seen is so damn close minded..

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Interesting Video. If its a fake, I must give a gold star to whom ever did the video editing. Great software and hardware used, as well as talent and knowledge.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

What is esoteric about a creature living in space feeding from photons and moving with electromagnetic propulsion? Nothing agaisnt the laws of physics here, just extremely different from the everyday creatures we see here on earth. Also I don't think this video is real, I am just trying to show you that physically it would be possible contrary to what you think regarding propulsion in the vaccum.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

ADG has quite a following, not as much as ThirdPhaseOfMoon, but getting there. The most stupid things tend to get the most limelight. ADG is always posting rubbish, people lap it up.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Just when you think it's safe to go back in space !

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have said a thousand times to the Space Station crew do not leave not food out of the refrigerator, because they make flies. Jeje

It's just a joke guys, seriously, it looks like it have wings and fly is moving from the vacuum of space. It looks like Ratchet.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkJS
If space were a vacuum, anything travelling in space would not be able to propel at all, as there would be nothing to push against. Indeed, there is "some type of something" that rockets, the shuttle, the Int'l Space Station pushes against- to direct and propel themselves through space....

What exactly it is, I'm not exactly certain. Possibly no-one else knows either.
But I think that TPTB know. They just want to keep everyone else in the dark.
p.s. idea presented in this post is already published i.e. copyrighted in a blog. So don't think about stealing the credit for this idea.

Mark, the only one keeping you in the dark, is you. Your mind is so stuffed with fallacies there is no room for reality to enter.

It was definite;ly spit-coffee-on-the-keyboard moment when you declared nobody could steal your idea because it was already copyrighted by your publishing it in a blog. I was in serious danger of major joint dislocation laughing so hard.

Those kinds of school-boy misconceptions went out of fashion, oh, about a hundred years ago. Please catch up before imagining yourself having some other revolutionary notion that everyone else was too stupid to realize.

The ISS pushes against nothing in space, it stays in orbit by virtue of its own horizontal speed that throws it over the horizon so the ground recedes even as the ISS -- or any satellite -- continuously falls toward Earth. Isaac Newton realized this four hundred years ago, so you have some remedal catch-up to do.

Rockets are pushed in one direction by their exhaust gases being thrust in the opposite direction. Tsiolkovskiy codified this mathematically a hundred years ago. Sorry you didn't get the word.

This is a learning opportunity. Flks here are helpful. Take advantage of that.

Gotta go wipe off my keyboard now.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have viewed the video a couple times, I am just not really buying into this being a creature surviving in space. I am not a biologist but what appears to be its structure doesnt seem likely to be able to protect itself from the enviornment out there.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
They're known hoaxers. I should just stop here, but I'll ask anyway. What ISS feed was this supposedly taken from? When that's answered the next question is can anyone access this feed or is this some "SPECIAL" circumstance...? Maybe the notorious uncle again? If anyone can access the live feed then I would think there should be other videos of this moment captured by people watching the feed or recording it at the time. Are there other videos claiming to have captured the same moment? I'd bet not.
edit on 16-3-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

What ISS feed was this supposedly taken from?

Possibly this one ..
International Space Station on UStream

It beats regular telly

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
Vacuum in space so nothing to swim trough. Maybe a biological test specimin.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Magister because: (no reason given)

Yes..and no. You're forgetting about dark matter. The higgs boson to be specific. Empty space in itself comprises about 75% of all its mass. The higgs acts as a cosmic glue in that composite particle soup.

Knowing what we know now about sub-atomic particles, perhaps species we are not aware of can exist on a quantum level by just perambulating aimlessly throughout the universe. Soaking in bombarding neutrinos and gamma rays.

Cool vid.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Just because....

Maybe this could be one of those that our ancestors labeled as 'Angels'.

I am pretty sure there is a general consensus that this clip is not authentic, but when I saw the video and tried to go through a mental list of things it resembled. One of the first few things that came to mind was an angel.

There there are some similarities between the object in the film and angels, as they are depicted & described in many paintings and stories throughout our history.
edit on 16-3-2013 by esteay812 because: gramma & tyops

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

What ISS feed was this supposedly taken from?

Possibly this one ..
International Space Station on UStream

It beats regular telly

found this posted on another forum by Mike Cebhoo
One-Vibration

It is a very good fake. This creature does not show up in the original video
This video segment was taken from the live ISS stream as seen on USTREAM, Wednesday March 13, 2013 at 12:46 am. The exact moment of the video is 37:39 and as suspected, no such anomaly exists on the original video.

Anybody know how to look at the past videos on USTREAM?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hmm honest opinion from me, its just the same as all the other floaty objects you see around the space station (if that is the space station), unidentifiable for the most part, but most likely just inert debris.

And im surprised people are talking about the trail... I mean every damn bright object that moves around in film like this always leaves a slight trail from what ive seen. The objects reflecting alot of harsh light and the cameras they tend to use for these aren't all that, which tends to leave a trail (im assuming the cameras are set to slightly longer exposure times given the environment).

As for its 'motions' well, it could be simply debris rotating I mean the detail on the object is so poor and the distance is so far you'll never know.

Havent read all the thread but did anyone find out if this was the space station and not some deep sea rig?

Edit:- Hmm looks like its possibly fake. Ah well.

edit on 16-3-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
The ISS pushes against nothing in space, it stays in orbit by virtue of its own horizontal speed that throws it over the horizon so the ground recedes even as the ISS -- or any satellite -- continuously falls toward Earth. Isaac Newton realized this four hundred years ago, so you have some remedal catch-up to do.

I didn't say anything about staying in orbit. Maybe before you decide to go on the attack, you read the post first.

Rockets are pushed in one direction by their exhaust gases being thrust in the opposite direction. Tsiolkovskiy codified this mathematically a hundred years ago.

I agree with this, of course... In earth's atmosphere. But in space, where everybody learnt is a vacuum... don't think so.

If you have any links about Tsiolkovskiy's theory concerning propulsion in the supposed vacuum of space, I'll be glad to read up on it.

Propulsion in a vacuum.... ha ha... hee hee...

edit on 16/3/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I don't know. To me it looks just like a cicada.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join