It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO experiance (2013) a film by Antonio Racciano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hi guys and girls
I just came across this film, did a search and didn't find a thread on it.

A lot of the footage is new to me and interesting to say the least.
The footage at 6.27 is very cool and I would like to get more details on it if possible.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaded27
The footage at 6.27 is very cool and I would like to get more details on it if possible.

The footage at 6:27 is a CGI fake. Before that, I saw a video of an LED light toy. And I see the Jerusalem HOAX video at around 15:00, and another CGI fake after that.

This "film" is riddled with CGI fakes, HOAXes and IFO's. I would tell serious UFO researchers not to waste their time watching.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by Shaded27

The footage at 6:27 is a CGI fake. Before that, I saw a video of an LED light toy. And I see the Jerusalem HOAX video at around 15:00, and another CGI fake after that.

This "film" is riddled with CGI fakes, HOAXes and IFO's. I would tell serious UFO researchers not to waste their time watching.

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I can't take this Antonio guy's films seriously after watching this one

"Real time traveler: the story of James Kitchum (2013)"

But if you want a laugh I recommend watching

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

You seemed to pick that movie apart with the same manner of thinking I had so can I ask your opinion on the Chris Bledsoe case out of Fayetville NC? It's 41 minutes long so if you don't have the time I understand.

Even as incredible the story is I wanna believe this guy.

What does everyone else think of this story?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
How about 100 CGI UFO hoaxes complied into a four-minute clip?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I really liked the way the invesigaters went about their work and the way they pointed out the increpancies.

It seems fairly convincing to me and a great story. It's worth a thread on its own IMO

I often think in these cases as well as my own sightings that it would be interesting to get a hypnotist to regress the witness (in this case Ron) and not tell the hypnotist the details of the case but just the date and time and see what is uncovered.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Shaded27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaded27

I think at the 6:27 mark it's some kind of balloon that is tethered to something and left to spin around.

There are so many hoaxes out there anymore it's safe to say 95% of what you'll see is misidentified objects or b.s. The other 5% of actual sighting will be slung right in the middle.

Military personal and Airline employees are the UFO's I like listening to. They tend to be knowledgeable to what's in the air around them and when they can't identify it it raises my eyebrow.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
You seemed to pick that movie apart with the same manner of thinking I had so can I ask your opinion on the Chris Bledsoe case out of Fayetville NC?

Videos like in the OP are easy to pick apart when they involve videos and images. Especially videos and images that are already known IFO's, HOAXes and CGI.

As far as the Chris Bledsoe case, he seems believable and credible, but there's no real evidence or proof, so it's just someone's story.

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I think at the 6:27 mark it's some kind of balloon that is tethered to something and left to spin around.

That's what I thought also when I first saw it, but you must not have kept watching it until it shoots off into the sky. CGI.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
S&F purely for the second poster's awareness-raising comments about the CGI fakery in this film.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by walliswallis

It's a shame that people would make films using known fakes, it hurts all the honest people who work hard in this field

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaded27

Up and coming brilliant Filmmaker Antonio Racciano (2013) has been making an impressive showing throughout the Indy circuit. We had the good fortune to meet at the Toronto Film Festival in 2012 when he was making his film debut as an actor in Ben Affleck's Argo, playing a small cameo role as "The Waiter", in the scene at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. I had the good fortune to sit down with Antonio for an impromptu interview. Here is a transcript of our fascinating interview.
Me: How are you enjoying Toronto?
Antonio Racciano: I love it, I grew up not too far from here in Buffalo.
Me: Right across Peace Bridge.
Antonio: Yes, that's right. My family and I would come to Toronto quite frequently and we always had a great time. It's a beautiful city.
Me: What have you been working on?
Antonio: Well, I'm here in support of Ben Affleck and his movie Argo, in which I make a cameo appearance.
Me: I saw it, you did a great job. How fun...
Antonio: Thank you, I had a good time doing it.
Me: I couldn't help but notice that you didn't have any lines in the film.
Antonio: Yes, I didn't want any..
Me: Why?
Antonio: ..I just felt like this is Ben's movie and I just wanted to make a cameo appearance for fun...be on the set and have a good time...it was an extraordinary experience working that day, everyone was there, Alan Arkin, John Goodman, Ben Affleck even Jennifer Garner was there that day, hanging out, watching. It was alot of fun.
Me: Are you working on a new film?
Antonio: Yes I have been working on a new film. It's called "Their Unique Journey Inside Hollywood".
Me: What's it about?
Antonio: It's an in depth look into how friends of mine have made a success in Hollywood...Everyone who is successful has had to follow a unique path to make it in Hollywood. It's not like being a Doctor. You know after you finish Med School, you will be a doctor but in the entertainment industry, there is no such true path to success.
Me: Sounds like an interesting movie, I can't wait to see it. Who's in it?
Antonio: Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Spike Lee, Vince Vaughn...and the list goes on.
Me: When's it coming out?
Antonio: we are in the process of editing in post at the moment. We have a release date set for January 2013. We'll see what happens.
Me: Well thank you for taking some time to sit down with me.
Antonio: It was my pleasure..
Well that was my intereview with the very talented Antonio Racciano, here in beautiful Toronto at the film festival.

Here is a link to Antonio Racciano's IMDb page: www.imdb.com...

Antonio Racciano's Movie links: sites.google.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is a brilliant UFO Documentary. I have studied the subject for over 40 years and this is the best compilation of material I have seen to date in one film. Antonio Racciano is a brilliant filmmaker, thank you for this incredibly insightful film.

There is absolutely no CGI or Fake footage in THE UFO EXPERIENCE by Antonio Racciano. 10/10 Rating.

I will gladly debate anyone on the subject. And I have to add that I feel sorry for the Pseudo debunkers and their unthoughtful comments, they should spend a little more time studying the subject and stop making a part-time check from agencies trying to disclaim the obvious.

new topics

top topics

join