It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil Wayne being read last rites, too much Purple Drank?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Listen, if you don't like the guys music fine...that's your god given right. But to wish death on the guy shows alot about your character and perhaps humans in general. I've said and i'll say it again....No Hope For The Human Race.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by papazen
I hate his style hate his music and dont care if he dies but he and Jay-Z are the few rappers that walk into a studio with out writing anything down and just rap a whole album off the top of their heads. So that does require some form of talent.

edit on 16-3-2013 by papazen because: (no reason given)

Jay Z and Lil Wayne write their lyrics. Reciting lyrics you've memorised doesn't take buckets of talent, most rappers do it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tanda7

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
Might want to remove the ingredients to "purple drank". I think there's something in the T&C about that.

It's not actually illegal, but you may be right. I removed the recipe but left the link, mods, do as you see fit.

Codine is considered a controlled substance

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I don't know whether this is true or not, but I used to quite enjoy Lil Wayne before I met my GF ha ha.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
TMZ reported Mjs death before anyone else and they had a lot of doubters at first.. But not for nothing he is a grown man that acts like a spoiled teen. you reap what you sow!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by tanda7

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
Might want to remove the ingredients to "purple drank". I think there's something in the T&C about that.

It's not actually illegal, but you may be right. I removed the recipe but left the link, mods, do as you see fit.

Codine is considered a controlled substance

I don't know every state's law, or if the US has stopped this, but I can walk into a pharmacy and ask the pharmacist for a bottle of Cough syrup that contains codeine. There are a few different kinds, some with more codeine, some with promethazine(anti-histamine.), or with a different anti-histamine for those intolerant.

These medications are intended for serious coughs, and the pharmacist does have the right to deny you the medication, but it is available with out a prescription. These are so called " Over the counter." items. Commonly misconstrued as meaning items off the public shelving space of a pharmacy.

You can also ask for Tylenol3(which contains codeine) and Advil with codeine. Again, not sure about your states laws, or if this has changed in all of the US now, but you could do exactly as I said and depending on your repetoir with the pharmacy, acquire it. It's not illegal for them to do so, it's not illegal for you to possess either.

In Canada it is still this way. Of course if the pharmacist feels you're going to abuse the medication, or sell it he will not sell it to you.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Everything is shown for a reason remember...

What I meant by this was, whether the reasoning for the skeletons be that Lil Wayne wanted them there or their placement was due to outside influences, they were placed there intentionally with some form of meaning.
Which, I have a few theories as to why.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoHopeForTheHumanRace
Listen, if you don't like the guys music fine...that's your god given right. But to wish death on the guy shows alot about your character and perhaps humans in general. I've said and i'll say it again....No Hope For The Human Race.

I have to agree on this. I'm not a huge fan but wishing death? The world is better off? C'mon now lol, wow...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Look at all the haters in this thread. smh

You cant really judge Lil Wayne based off his radio stuff.

He puts out so many songs for free.

He has some of the cleverest lyrics ever.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I need a prescription fir Tylenol 3. Tylenol 1 is sold over the counter and contains codeine. Its just not put out on the shelves, you ask the pharmacist for it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I hate his style hate his music and dont care if he dies but he and Jay-Z are the few rappers that walk into a studio with out writing anything down and just rap a whole album off the top of their heads. So that does require some form of talent.

lil wayne couldn't freestyle if his and his entire families life depended on it.

Dont believe it?

Do your best to watch this entire freestyle without cringing and feeling emberrast for him

He even says it himself after he is asked to freestyle "maaan, i dont even know how to rap" and he sweats like a pig and he keeps stalling it and stalling it lol

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Look at all the haters in this thread. smh

You cant really judge Lil Wayne based off his radio stuff.

He puts out so many songs for free.

He has some of the cleverest lyrics ever.

They are not his own

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

lil wayne couldn't freestyle if his and his entire families life depended on it.

Dont believe it?

Do your best to watch this entire freestyle without cringing and feeling emberrast for him

He even says it himself after he is asked to freestyle "maaan, i dont even know how to rap" and he sweats like a pig and he keeps stalling it and stalling it lol

Huh, whatdya know. He's even getting high on "purple drank" for the couple of minutes before he starts... doing whatever... thing he was doing... I guess I had a very different conception of how freestyling would sound. Meh.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Lil Wayne is staying at the Sinai hospital, the same one where other certain big celebrities have stayed where they allegedly undergo MK-Ultra type experiments to wipe their memories if they become too much to handle from their handlers.

He must have pissed some powerful people off. Even if he does survive I guarantee he will be changed person and probably an ended career.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

im replying to you because what i'm about to post seems related, or makes sense or something..

6:30 PM PT -- Sources at the hospital tell us Wayne is still in critical condition in the ICU ... but stabilizing.

We're told the prognosis is uncertain.

Wayne is sleeping right now ... which is odd, because he just tweeted saying he's OK and thanking people for the prayers and love.

Read more: www.tmz.com...

so apparently, he's tweeting in his sleep .......... and what you said now gives perspective.........[excuse the many dots, im just surprised to read this kind of news]

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

"For the record I've never been a fan of Lil Wayne but I certainly hope this young man does not die from this poisonous concoction. "

yea about that...i wouldn't wish death to even the worst of the worst, for two reason: 1.I'm not the type that wishes anything morbid to happen to even evil people(death), and i also have a philosophy of "giving a death sentence is the same thing as letting them go scot-free for their crimes, the real punishment would be to have them rot in jail for...(whatever reason)"

But that doesn't mean i wouldn't be secretly hoping he stays in a coma for life cause we seriously do not need a thing like him in our society that exposes our kids, teenagers, and sometimes adults to the following: (ps: idk about illuminati crap in the video but its the rest of the vid where Wayne is talking where i want to make my point) www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-3-2013 by StrawHatBrian because: it will always be because of spelling mistakes

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
TMZ lied and Lil Wayne has come out to say he is fine!

TMZ is like the Enquirer. They don't report anything that is remotely true. If you ever watched their 30mins show you would see the idiots who get the "stories." They lie and elaborate all the time!

Lil Wayne was never on his death bed! He never had his last rites read and his family and friends took to social networking after TMZ printed their lies.

I am not a fan of Lil Wayne but to wish death on him is wrong. Some of you on here need to grow up.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
TMZ lied and Lil Wayne has come out to say he is fine!

TMZ is like the Enquirer. They don't report anything that is remotely true. If you ever watched their 30mins show you would see the idiots who get the "stories." They lie and elaborate all the time!

Lil Wayne was never on his death bed! He never had his last rites read and his family and friends took to social networking after TMZ printed their lies.

I am not a fan of Lil Wayne but to wish death on him is wrong. Some of you on here need to grow up.

I sense that TMZ has overblown the story but which part can you prove they lied about? Lil Wayne has obviously been in the hospital having seizures, it's all over MSM at this point.
I think it's possible someone who they interviewed could have exaggerated a bit, but if you are calling them liars, I think that claim needs some supporting material.
BTW I agree that wishing death on him is wrong, thank you for saying so.
I don't think he is beyond redemption.
edit on 16-3-2013 by tanda7 because: redemption

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Wow, I mean, I knew there were a lot of anti-Christian types, a lot of hateful, spiteful individuals, and a lot of hardcore racists who frequent ATS, but until I started scrolling through the first page of posts, I didn't realize how many! Whether it is 1, 2, or all of the above types I mentioned, there sure are a lot of dirty scumbags all giddy about the possible demise of a young human being! Let me just proclaim now, I am absolutely embarrassed to call you "site mates."

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Where have you been Friend... mars? That sizzurp has been around twenty years I remember doing it when I was 18 back in 2000 Lil Wayne has been on that stuff for a long time. Most of these rappers are so coked up and also popping Molly's like candy so its very hard for them to get any sleep. This is most likely the case for Wayne and its starting to catch up with him its the third time in 2 years he has been to a hospital cuz of seizures and too much codeine.

This guy is a disgrace to hip hop also a, closet queen, fake Blood, d!k riding band wagoner , devil worshipper, but worst of all a very bad influence for the youth. Along with the rest of CMB have been making hip hop culture feminine and girly like. Somebody pull the plug on this dude please it might actually be a good thing if he passes on

edit on 16-3-2013 by beastnwokillah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join