It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil Wayne being read last rites, too much Purple Drank?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tanda7
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

The date I was referring to was the fake obituary.
en.necropedia.org...

Britster posted that link to a site that makes fake obituaries. What makes it crazy is the fake day of death is 2 days from now and the post was made in Nov. 2012
If he takes a turn for the worse and actually dies in 2 days...even I (the skeptic) will be looking for a conspiracy.

edit on 15-3-2013 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

Don't hold your breath on that one, every celeb I clicked on has the same "anticipated obituary" date of march 17, 2013.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Yeah, you're right. kx12x posted that and I checked it out. I suppose if you made 1,000 fake obits for one single day you might have pretty fair odds that one will be right.
I've never seen that site before, I wonder if the dates change after that day passes?

edit on 15-3-2013 by tanda7 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
He started having seizures, then ended up like that. I'd imagine it's from too much white powdery stuff.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

How convenient.

Before, he was an illuminati puppet, dropping hints in his music clips because that's how they roll...

But now, they're offing him because he's dropping hints in his music clips.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

DJ Screw died from Sippin on Some Syrup, he overdosed due to the abuse of cough syrup. At least two internet sources say other things were found in his system when he died in 2000.
www.nytimes.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-3-2013 by kkrattiger because: typos

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
He should of learnt his lesson, maybe he was too high to understand the doctor.
In one ear out the next.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Yes it can kill you and it's highly addictave. From the top of my head, DJ Screw, Big Moe and most recently Pimp C all died on an overdose of codeine.

I used to be pretty hooked on it too about 15 years ago. It's a dangerous drug.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Lil wayne. No talent. Waste of air. Soon to get the Darwin Award.
I hope for his sake he grows up fast and changes ...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
From the moment I first ever saw this guy, I thought he was very likely trash. Though it was only this morning that I had listened to any of his 'stuff', the first thing I did was go to youtube and pick a video. Happens the video I picked was 'no worries'. I listened and watched the lyrics for about 90 seconds on a 3 minute video. What did I find? Nothing any civilized person would want to hear. Nothing but outright filth and degradation of woman and his peers. Because you can, in no way means you should, his lyrics were/are disgusting, vile, hedonistic, vulgar, and without any redeeming value, simply a fall to the lowest depths our current society has to offer.

It's possible he could die. Dance with the Devil, and someones bound to cut in. His quest for 'enlightenment' has succeeded in bringing him to the brink of death, and it's possible he may end his quest right here.

Last rites? that would infer he believed in a religious entity. I find that hard to believe.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You can't be serious about the no talent part of your comment...with that being said, Im almost positive you're not into the hiphop culture...
Numbers dont lie....

His album sales in the United States stand at over 12.9 million copies and his digital track sales stand at 37 million digital copies.

en.wikipedia.org...

That's like me saying "Taylor swift has no talent"..you see how stupid that sounds?
edit on 16-3-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This is a good day for Rap Music

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox
reply to post by FlyersFan

You can't be serious about the no talent part of your comment...with that being said, Im almost positive you're not into the hiphop culture...
Numbers dont lie....

His album sales in the United States stand at over 12.9 million copies and his digital track sales stand at 37 million digital copies.

en.wikipedia.org...

That's like me saying "Taylor swift has no talent"..you see how stupid that sounds?
edit on 16-3-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

Puzzles me that you think he's not in the "hip hop culture" because he says Wayne has no talent, because if there's any place where Lil Wayne is disliked and ridiculed it's in rap circles. He has very few fans left who consider themselves hip hop heads. His supporter base by in large are teenagers and your adult who might listen to hits on the radio but doesn't particularly care any further than that about rap music

Numbers do lie and very often.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You guys are a bunch of dicks. Seriously? The world is better off? Too bad he didn't die? WTF? Not defending him and i very rarely listen to his music but common. Grow up.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I hate his style hate his music and dont care if he dies but he and Jay-Z are the few rappers that walk into a studio with out writing anything down and just rap a whole album off the top of their heads. So that does require some form of talent.

edit on 16-3-2013 by papazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

I was going to mention that myself and would not be surprised if that was the case to some extent. Lil Wayne is a puppet of the Illuminati and his music is just littered with occult and satanic symbolism.
Not too many people seem to remember that, Lil Wayne's video 'Still Homies', was released '3' days before the Aurora shooting and contained this scene,

This still frame shows Lil Wayne in a theatre with 12 skeletons! 12 people were killed in the Aurora shooting...like come on now. The video is even called 'homies still'...the still' can be applied to not moving or being dead.

The obituary aspect is very odd as well.

Not to mention, the mainstream is just littered with these forms of symbolism and messages.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

12 you say?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

No offense, but that just means that there are 37 million people who share the same mind set as Lil Wayne...which might be what's wrong with the world.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The scene you are showing is later in the video. For the most part of the video, there are only 12 skeletons visible in the main scenes, which at this point Lil Wayne throws up his hands almost as to symbolize the shooter. The camera pans out near the end of the video.
I'm guessing people think skeletons sitting in a theatre during a music video is normal and has lots to do with his topic matter.

I'm not saying that it's a fact, I just find it very suspicious.

Watch his video 'Love Me', Baphomet's head appears in the flames from a zippo only 10 seconds into the video. Everything is shown for a reason

edit on 16-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

So using your logic, there will be another theatre shooting with more victims?

Everything is shown for a reason remember...

So why did an illuminat puppet just OD on codeine?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Based on Lil Wayne's history ...

Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. was born on September 27, 1982, and grew up in the Hollygrove neighborhood of New Orleans, Louisiana.[3] He was born when his mother, a cook, was 19 years old. His parents divorced when he was 2, and his father permanently abandoned the family. Although Lil Wayne and Birdman have a father-son relationship and Birdman calls Carter his son, Lil Wayne’s biological father and namesake (Dwayne Carter) is still alive. Lil Wayne has also spoken about his deceased stepfather, Rabbit, who he has said he considers his real father. Rabbit was murdered before Carter became a star, and has a tattoo dedicated to him. [4]Carter enrolled in the gifted program of Lafayette Elementary School and in the drama club of Eleanor McMain Secondary School.[5]
Source

I'd say wishing death upon the person is somewhat harsh. People have gone through harder and come out better perhaps, but I wish any persons that have difficult upbringings peace and clear mind. They will likely never find it 100% but I wish it for them anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join