It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a Language that cannot be spoken.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The Language of God. Which of course cannot be spoken with a human voice. But could it be understood by the human mind? Sure, we already know how, it´s called science.

This language is, in science, divided into different areas, so that no one scientist can get a grasp of the whole.

The four primary paths are: Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics. Secondary, such as string-theory, are just a deep down between physics and maths, but might lead us to understand what tools he used.

It is the programming language used by our creator, if there is such a one, when he created our universe.

It is not enough to study one 1/4 of the path for all of your life, if you ever want to know God.

Is there a hidden agenda here to keep us divided?

Could it be a he or a she? Doubtful, but if you truly want the answer, you must master all four in a way that makes you see the hidden connections betwen them, the genius behind it all, in order to deduct if it was even possible to set in motion by a conscious being, or if it indeed is just random jumble that we are placed here to decrypt.

That is all they do scientists, spend their life trying to decrypt more parts of the language, in their "Specific field" of course.

The onlly single field that truly deals with the real questions is Philosophy. My field of choice.
edit on 15-3-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The Ineffable Language of Light

Rosetta Stone still doesn't have that one available.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
yeaaaa boyyy!

Such a neat mystery. =D

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
The Language of God. Which of course cannot be spoken with a human voice. But could it be understood by the human mind? Sure, we already know how, it´s called science.

I believe differently. I believe the language of God is called silence. Silence of the mouth, and silence of words in the brain. The rejection of the voice that talks to you all the time. The one true channel to the unknown. Try it sometime.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The only language that can't be spoken is...

Sign language.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The onlly single field that truly deals with the real questions is Philosophy. My field of choice.

Then you can appreciate this question i am about to ask. Please define for me what "God" represents to you as the word itself gets branded about so callously by "particular" institutions, and as a result has no one "true" meaning" to my own unique perception.
Please continue with your post and do not feel obliged to answer my question if you do not feel it is appropriate. I enjoy reading "your thoughts" about the subject, "There is a Language that cannot be spoken" none the less.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
God is speaking presently as this (what is appearing).
Then the verbalization happens and the whole appears divided. Words will always be dual in nature so when the speaking mind stops for long enough the wholeness is seen.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience

Then you can appreciate this question i am about to ask. Please define for me what "God" represents to you as the word itself gets branded about so callously by "particular" institutions, and as a result has no one "true" meaning" to my own unique perception.
Please continue with your post and do not feel obliged to answer my question if you do not feel it is appropriate. I enjoy reading "your thoughts" about the subject, "There is a Language that cannot be spoken" none the less.

Excellent question. I will try.

There is a reason we are here, and i believe "God" is this reason. God is just what is commonly called our creator, it is the word we use to define "It". I do not believe it is a he or a she, and it may not even have a physical body, in fact, it might be a specific set of laws, nothing more, and it just so happens to be the laws governing our universe.

It may not even have an understanding of how it would be to be a biological entity, as we are. To "God", we may simply be tools needed to maintain a balance in a biosphere such as earth, and specificly us humans may be required to set a biological infestation of the galaxy, or even the universe, in motion.

God might even be unaware of our existence, we might simply be a logical concequence of the laws he created, given enough time. This entire Universe is in any case probably just a simulation to him, like Sim City is just a simulation to us.

There is only one way we might understand God, and that is to truly master his language, his laws, and from there deduct the probability of a conscious being involved, and thus ascertain it´s level of intelligence compared to ours.

If it is even a single being.
edit on 16-3-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Watchfull

Hi watchfull.

There is something existing that cannot be spoken besides sign language. I read it somewhere and it was understandable. I'll have to look it up again in that big book if I would want to make clear what exactly it is I meant.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I do not see a difference between those four paths. They all study the only thing there is... consciousness.
That's just my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I believe differently. I believe the language of God is called silence. Silence of the mouth, and silence of words in the brain. The rejection of the voice that talks to you all the time. The one true channel to the unknown. Try it sometime.

I am not sure I understand your need to reference God, but the idea of silence is excellent - yes, try it sometime.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You know that high pitched frequency sound you get even though you don't have any physiological problems ?
Well. yeh that is what humans call God talking it's actually quiet soothing at times

I do wish they would turn it down a bit so I could understand the message

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience
Please define for me what "God" represents to you

Wow um where do I begin

So much to say the best answer to that question would be on my part is "Look Within" I mean very very very deep within. So... deep that you will see your true essence
Then only then does one understand what God or whatever you wanna call it is. I prefer to call it family a giant family of a whole

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
That language of god is real. There are a lot of people that misuse the concept though, thinking the jibberish they are saying is the language of god. The language of tongues I have heard seems familiar to ancient languages but it is not the language of god. I think it is created by belief and it is an ancient language of our personal ancestors. Someone can translate it sometimes, but the true language of god would be understood by everyone, not just a few and the translation would always be the same. Whether the true language of god would be ignored because of disbelief is the issue, many people ignore the subconscious. The Language of god does not have to be spoken either, it can be telepathic.

Think, how many times in your life have there been eerie coincidences. The language of god is the communication between people of a kind. The words that do not have to be spoken. We do something because we feel we need to and then run into someone that we were thinking we need to see. We talk about something to someone and in a couple of hours there is a tv show about it. Where did the knowledge about this subject pop into our head from? Someone we were connected to saw that show before we did.

If this language is put into words most people will understand it but many will ignore it because of their knowledge. The problem stems that even their subconscious will believe this and their fate will be sealed, their subconscious will destroy them. The subconscious controls our healing abilities and immunity. It appears that it does this in many ways. The subconscious is also our conscience. It can set us on a path of self destruction if we are not doing what we perceive is right. It can make us lose all our money by investing everything in scams like the stock market. Everything has a reason for being. The devil would have you believe a lie, the devil is also a creation of god. He knows to follow the rules, he also speaks the same language as god. The plan is very complex but it has structure to it. It is like a game of the gods, a video game and we are the holograms with substance and feelings. Even though our path is set, we can still stray either way from the path a little, searching for the truth of the branches of the tree of life.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have different view. I believe the language of god is our emotions. Emotions cannot be spoken.. emotions can only be felt. Everything is driven by emotions. Everything you do, everything you look at, everything you experience is driven by emotions.

The language of emotions is the key to grow. Understand and acknowledge your emotions, the world around you will change. People, objects, plants, animal, your vision of the world...

The language of god is your own emotions playing a role in the global consciouness.

Example: People will say then LOVE is the language of god... Then I would say, but love is a word. It is the emotion you attach to it that matters.

Namaste

reply to post by NeoVain

edit on 20-3-2013 by IamMagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Sorry if I'm being a bit nit-picky, but I think we are all missing something big. To say that God has Their own specific 'language' is to say that all other languages are not of God, but since God is All There Is, that cannot be so.
edit on 20-3-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant
The Ineffable Language of Light

Rosetta Stone still doesn't have that one available.

It is marked within the individual as the Presence. Once the Presence takes up forefront residency everything of this world is found to contain "messages" that you never saw before. Contant data stream that you've never noticed before. God didn't change, you did. But once engaged, there is no off switch nor is there any possible return to your mind perceptions as before. All bridges behind are burned and there is no way back. This is because the self-evident Presence overpowers all things of ego, the sensualities, and hedonism as it is as stark as the light of a star in the blackness of empty space.

new topics

top topics

join