It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything regarding spirituality and I will answer humbly

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Hi there,
My question is not really about spirituality, more about psychology...

Why would you want me to ask you something about spirituality ?

throw a stick for a dog and it will be more than happy to bring it back to you.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

What's up with the Mitochondrion? Are they really from elsewhere? And if they are from elsewhere: what is their plan, and where are they taking us?

Thanks in advance,

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Who are you? I don't mean your history or what you like to do, but who are you are when not comparing yourself another person. Basically who you are when you are alone and undescribed by another human, your wordless nature.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Is Jesus the Christ ?

Yes or no. Don't go off on a long thing, just answer.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Greetings, I'm not sure if my question fits into the spiritual category,

But do you believe in Signs ?(random things happened and it might be trying to give you a message or guide you.)
and fate/yuanfen? (as in a persons encounter to one another in a predetermined form)

I myself thinks that being able to post here, in your post, and even seeing other members reply, means that we may have a fate linked between us, no matter how deep/strong the connection is

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Are there any spiritually pure ways, to take one's own life?

Are you aware of any practices or rituals, which allow one to expedite natural death and at the same time avoid negative consequences for the psyche and soul?

Thank-you.
edit on 16-3-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodreviara
I hate to seem rude but the claim of being humble yet having some
kind special spiritual belief or knowledge is the opposite, i have seen
this said in many ways but what your really saying is I know something
the rest of you don't, ask me and i can tell you why i believe your
incorrect or that i am correct, it just does not come off as humble,
to me being humble is admitting that the evidence which supports
spirituality or religion is lacking and professing a belief in such
a thing before it has evidence is gullible not humble.

At some point being humble is just a mask covering something. At some point you gotta stop caring at all how you are percieved and just share if you feel like sharing.

You are also under the assumption that all people alive has experianced the same level of spirituality than the other one. That is not true since people who do not seek at all will never find anything. The difference of experiance both annoys the person who have experianced more and the one who have not experianced since it creates a lack of shared experiance and a disbelief from the person who have not experianced.

Should the Galileo:s of this time not say their views of what is since you do not think them humble enough for your taste. If you want humble then i suggest you to go to a place where they are pushing down ego like a monostery because they have not broken thru or to a teacher there. They are more efficient at what they do because that is what they have made their purpose to be.

On this forum you will find people who keep away from stereotypes because they do not serve the purpose that they are here for. If you do not feel that the posts resonate in you then you are probably not the target of the post. There is some place where you can get the perfect post for you that will help you. Happy seeking that piece of the puzzle that will totally shift your perception.
edit on 16-3-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

First of all. Why do you even bother answering any questions on ATS. We know too much or are you doing a research? Or maybe lets know how people think, course you feel you know all the answers?
Reminds me of "Bashar":

There is nothing I would want to ask you that I already don't know.
At what stage do you understand you are aware of everything? If you actually can explain this without being esoteric, then I would like to answer back.
When we die, why most believe that we are already reborn into to a new experience and others believe, that we are stuck to this afterlife and can "call them" at any time and talk to them?
Second, where does the spirit goes after it committed suicide? What happens to it?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ooh this is fun, let's see...

Let's say some terrible cataclysm causes the extinction of humanity. Yet of course were still around, and most of us can't accept it. God gives each of us the choice to nurture one of the surviving species, yet again, most cannot take it upon themselves to just bury the beauty of their human being and all it meant into complete oblivion. So we rebel. Time goes on, and we watch the world regrow even as time itself for us is no longer linear. Centuries become millennia, millennia become aeons, and we preserve our being even as the world completely and utterly forgets we existed. Somewhere down the line, let's say 35 million years, we awake from our deep sorrow to discover our successors: giant sovereign rats that have what appears to be leprosy all over their body (beauty is in the eye of the beholder right?). We come down and incarnate among them, but our deeply rooted humanity makes it so hard to accept this new form. To add insult, this new race is completely machine like, with absolutely no empathy for the natural world. As soulless as our present society may seem, they make us look good. They eat at the world like a supreme cancer, then spread into the universe to leech every world they find. What's even worse is they think 'were' demons!

Tell me dear, where is god in that?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABeing
Good initiative, as well as good and well mannered replies.

What came first; the conscience or the Universe?

From my point of view:
Both always was one. One was one and has always been one. One split. One became many but still one. Some are under illusion of separation but still one.

Oneness plays hide and seek with itself by apparent division. No one can say why. It is genius.

One can say but do not want to say with 100% certainty on this level. Would spoil the fun one/we are having.
. One is childish and loving. Plays hide and seek but comes when need arrives.

When the time comes, they are all harvested

We are harvested. But being harvested is a good thing. Soul allowed to feel like one with everything. Limitation in connection needed to keep duality from infecting other realms/reality. Quarantine in affect.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by 11118

Is Jesus the Christ ?

Yes or no. Don't go off on a long thing, just answer.

Jesus is the type of the moral perfection to which man may attain upon this earth. God offers Him to our thought as our most perfect model and the doctrine taught by Him is the purest expression of the divine law, because He was animated by the divine spirit, and was the purest being who has ever appeared upon the earth.

If some of those who have professed to instruct man in the law of God have sometimes led him astray by the inculcation of error, it is because they have allowed themselves to be swayed by sentiments of too earthly a nature, and because they have confounded the laws which regulate the conditions of the life of the soul which regulate the life of the body.

Many pretended revealers have announced as divine laws what were only human laws, devised by them for serving their own passions and obtaining dominion over their fellow-men.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhSweetheart
reply to post by 11118

But do you believe in Signs ?(random things happened and it might be trying to give you a message or guide you.)
and fate/yuanfen? (as in a persons encounter to one another in a predetermined form)

I myself thinks that being able to post here, in your post, and even seeing other members reply, means that we may have a fate linked between us, no matter how deep/strong the connection is

We erroneously imagine that the action of spirits can only be manifested by extraordinary phenomena we would have spirits come to our aid by means of miracles, and we imagine them to be always armed with a sort of magic wand. Such is not the case; all that is done through their help being accomplished by natural means, their intervention usually takes place without our being aware of it.

Thus, for instance, they bring about the meeting of two persons who seem to have been brought together by chance they suggest to the mind of some one the idea of going in a particular direction. They call your attention to some special point, if the action on your part thus led up to by their suggestion, unperceived by you, will bring about the result they seek to obtain. In this way, each man supposes himself to be obeying only his own impulse, and thus always preserves the freedom of his will.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurius
Why do we exist? What makes us exist, who decides? Why would the creator be silly to not build perfect beings who already knows everything there is to learn? No problem on earth (or anywhere else) is unique or original anymore...why are we so willing to be created only to be subjected to similar entrapment? Why must there be lessons to be learn? Nothing should matter if we don't exist in the first place, shouldn't it? Whom are we really slaves to and what is the grand plan?

What is the aim of the incarnation of spirits?

"It is a necessity imposed on them by God, as the means of attaining perfection. For some of them it is an expiation; for others, a mission. In order to attain perfection, it is necessary for them to undergo all the vicissitudes of corporeal existence. It is the experience acquired by expiation that constitutes its usefulness. Incarnation has also another aim, namely, that of fitting the spirit to perform his share in the work of creation; for which purpose he is made to assume a corporeal apparatus in harmony with the material state of each world into which he is sent, and by means of which he is enabled to accomplish the special work, in connection with that world which has been appointed to him by the divine ordering. He is thus made to contribute his quota towards the general weal, while achieving his own advancement."

The action of corporeal beings is necessary to the carrying on of the work of the universe; but God in His wisdom has willed that this action should furnish them with the means of progress and of advancement towards Himself. And thus, through an admirable law of His providence, all things are linked together, and solidarity is established between all the realms of nature.
- Kardec

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouSir
reply to post by 11118

Ummm...is the bridal chamber the same as kundalini?
YouSir

In Galatians 1 he warns about false teachings from angels – ‘But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed’.

Paul is from my point of view only interested in his religion/view. God is not important to Paul if god or angels contradicts what he say or preach. As if Paul would have more knowledge than a blessed one connected to god. And all the preaching of his ego and the amount of titles he gave himself. You can see where the whole church lost it's way when it built dogma/doctrines on Pauls teachings.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhSweetheart
reply to post by 11118

From my point of view and I am very interested in any part I have not found yet or mistakes that I have not noticed:
I call it synchronicity. The 11:11 phenomena is a part of it. When you pray or think things you are pushing will to change reality and some things are allowed to be. You are supposed to act as you have free will but still things can be predetermined. The placebo effect is also part of this phenomena.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Originally posted by vethumanbeing
REPLY TO 11118

vethumanbeing
Do you know who I am; my truth is open not hidden not disguised at all. Can you see me? I am here.

I am aware of that which I am and thus I can see you for I am here.

I am not asking about your awareness of yourself, (that obviously is a given) gnosis would encompass/explain your I AM. The question remains ; "Do you know who I am".
edit on 16-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
Was Jesus a shapeshifter according to recent documents found that says he was and that's why judas kissed him to show who he was before changing shape....

Judas used a kiss to betray Jesus because Jesus had the ability to change shape, according to a newly deciphered Egyptian text, dating back almost 1,200 years The text also puts the day of the arrest of Jesus on Tuesday evening rather than Thursday evening, something that contravenes the Easter timeline, the Fox News reported Written in the Coptic language, the ancient text further claimed that Pontius Pilate, the judge who authorised Jesus’ crucifixion, had dinner with Jesus before his crucifixion and offered to sacrifice his own son in the place of Jesus.

Google it and you will see what I mean.....

Ooh!!!!! I think I know that one.
Sorry to jump in OP.

Judas betrays Jesus with a kiss.
And sends him to the Judge.
This is the the first of a few blows that will end Jesus's life.

Hell yeah Judas was a shape shifter!
He is a Scorpion or Scorpio .
When a Scorpion bites Humans
it leaves a swollen wound, in the shape of lips.
Or a kiss.

The Judge, Pontius Pilate sends Jesus to his death.
Once on the cross Jesus is wounded again by a Roman
Soldier with his spear.
Then dies on the cross.
Reborn 3 days later.

The Suns final blows are, being bit by Scorpio
and then fatally wounded by Sagitarius (The Archer)
When the Sun dies on Dec.22nd it moves into
Capricorn.

Capricorn the "devil" is ruled by Saturn (Satan)
Saturn is known as the "the Judge".

3 days later it is born again.
Ah look...they share the same bday!
How cute.

Scrolls from this period and especially 200AD-300AD
are going to get very controversial soon.IMO

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by samsamm9
Hi there,
My question is not really about spirituality, more about psychology...

Why would you want me to ask you something about spirituality ?

throw a stick for a dog and it will be more than happy to bring it back to you.

Best analyses yet! This guy just wants to play fetch. My cats do it with scrunched up pipe cleaners.

This thread bothers me and I've read it clear through. At first his false humility got to me. Who is this guy to set himself up as some guru with the answers? What's all this "Namaste," "Te amo," and brothers and sisters nonsense? It's pretentious at best. But, in reasoning it through. he has just as much right as anyone else to answer questions. He said up front he isn't any better than anyone else; just his take on it, so from that perspective, sure. Why not? It's just a thread. He's not insisting anyone believe him.

But then the fun begins. First, we have lots of people gathering at the feet of the guru and relishing his answers. The answers make no objective sense, mind you, but that doesn't matter. There's still this sense of awe, the children at the feet of the master. But what is even more interesting is when a bit of dissent creeps in, the children are quick to jump on the dissenter. Enough of this ridicule! The questions asked are often deep, ones that civilization has grappled with for thousands of years, but the answers are light--vapid, even, betraying not the slightest bit of scholarship or wisdom of the ages and no knowledge of their historical significance.

THEN we have the "me, too" guys who decide to add their two cents about the nature of reality. They don't make any sense either, but they make just as much no-sense at the OP. Why they feel compelled to outdimwit the OP is unknown. It's like the smart-alec kid in class always trying to impress everyone he's as smart as the teacher who doesn't understand how comical he looks and that the other kids are laughing at him, not with him.

And what of the message? Well, it's pretty standard New Age "you create your own reality" stuff. We heard it first when the "New Age" actually began, by people like Jane Roberts and Seth, which started in 1970, when your grandparents were young. Seth was much more of a blowhard, though. He said the same stuff, but it took him a dozen books to do it. now Seth is history except once in awhile when someone magically channels him and he grants an interview. Normally he just is content with staying in the Hall of Fame.

So when someone asks why the sky is blue, the answer will come back that the sky is not ACTUALLY blue, but it is our perception that creates the illusion that the sky is blue, but that really there is no sky and there is no blue, and not even a time for it to exist within. Really heavy stuff.

Fetch, boy. Fetch! Good Boy! Go fetch!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Thanks, buddy.
Why do we need to "attain perfection"? Why must be a need for "advancement" towards God? Whose/What purpose is it serving? What egotistical, opinionated, controlling Creator are we dealing with here to manifest souls and dictate what they must go through?
The question is not about so we exist, what are we suppose to do. I am asking: why must we exist in the first place? I am raising this question to get us to think if there is a possibility that we are being harvested by some greater power for something we don't consent to and not aware of, but only given the illusion that we are suppose to learn about compassion, unconditional love, etc, etc, just to distract us from asking these fundamental questions? Seriously, I don't see the real purpose of existence
...enjoyable and sometimes exciting as it may be, do you (please really think about it carefully)?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I've read Michael Newton's work and he touches on the subject of "spirits" inhabiting human vehicles.. or to try and explain it quickly and simply.. that humans are dumb animals and the soul/spirit (US or who we are) control that body and coexist with it.

What is your take on this?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join