It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything regarding spirituality and I will answer humbly

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
So why does a member start a thread titled "Ask Me Anything" and then conveniently disappear before we can grill him/her?

Are you ignoring my questions?

They have been answered.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Namaste!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GregJ
reply to post by 11118

I got a question for you..A deep question..

From your perspective...

Who YOU think YOU really are ?

I already knew the answer..But i want to see if you wise enough to realise it or not..

P/S : To be honest..The word " I will answer humbly " is came from your Ego where it said you need to be polite because you are a spiritual guy right now..Come on dude...We all same..Dont need to be formal or something..Dont listen to your Ego buddy...

I am that I am. All else is distortion.

You see, many hear the word "ego" and they, within their mind, relate it to being synonymous with a negative aspect or personality trait such as believing one to be better, or to have better qualities, or to have the potential for better qualities, or specifically more unique than another.

Yet the ego is merely individualization.

I AM is consciousness in its purest form. All after that is "ego"/distortion.

[I AM]............. "a Human" is the ego which believes itself to be human and separate from another human or another object.

The Ego is merely an expression of individuality and a tool which can be used positively or negatively. One who stuffs the ego away is not expressing their uniqueness which is so incredibly beautiful. Instead the ego should be understood and observed and at the same time embraced and used in the way which is most desired by an entity.

The ego, individualization, exists past this level of experience and even through death (although dampened).

If I believe I AM in service to another then my ego is me giving myself the quality of an individualized portion of the One Creator which is in service to other I AM focuses (other selves/the Creator).

I let my ego sit next to me and use it as brush to paint, with distortions that I create within my mind, a beautiful picture and perspective.

One should distinguish their eternal self with the finite distortions of the ego. For were it not for distortion and illusion their wouldn't be the incredible experience of creation.

I use the word humble only to express my awareness that behind each actor's costume, behind the wicked, behind the good, behind the intangible and tangible, and behind the stage that we act upon there is only one of us here. We are truly one. How lonely would it be for the One Creator were it not for the intricate illusion of separation.
edit on 24-3-2013 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by novaweave
reply to post by 11118

Whats the meaning of life - with out definition of language- personal "I" and original knowledge or self awareness or subconscious - -But in the idea of the absents of evidence of a plane in absolute zero- // the vibration of "nothingness"- or particles- with out destiny-

Experience.

Here's a quote that I read just recently. It is quite congruent to my perspective.

God spent an eternity as a point source. His evolution reached a point of change in which he could not bear the loneliness of isolation. His only recourse was to recreate himself throughout an infinitude, thereby initiating a sequence of creating new Gods, new hims, beings to care for him, and for him to care for. He loves us because we ended a loneliness that was beyond any ability to describe in words.
Based on my experiences drawn from this session, life exists because God wanted to create life. God’s motivation was to end his own loneliness.

The sense of loneliness that I experienced in this session was the deepest, most penetrating pure sense of the concept that I could ever imagine experiencing. Moreover, the joy that God experienced when he created time, physical matter, and us, was similarly the purest, and most wonderful joy that could ever be.

In a way this is quite perceptive.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurius

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Nope, I know for a fact two can make one in the human body, stresses the physical; challenges the mind but is possible without a freakout (the understanding is the hard part).

No one can or will experience 'oneness' because when it happens the person is realized to not be (one is liberated from the 'person'). If there was 'someone' experiencing it then that would be 'someone' experiencing a 'something' called oneness and that would still be duality.
When the rapture happens - the person is carried away.

This has nothing to do with Rapture. The only duality is a 50/50 relationship in which God occupies the body with the human. It is possible and I know this as fact. No oneness is experienced and the dialoge is continuous (at times angrily).

When 'oneness' is realized - nothing remains but God.
Nothing is separate.
Duality is seen to be illusionary.

If the dialogue is continuous for you then you have not found peace or freedom.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Actually, everything but Zeroness is illusory. True peace and freedom will not be attained until nothingness is realized.

Yes- God is nothing!
Nothing is appearing as this. This is nothing happening. Emptiness is form - form is emptiness.
Isn't it wonderful? Isn't it amazing?

edit on 23-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't go as far as calling God "Nothing". At least not yet until I decide to be an atheist.
From that point, I should erase "God" from my vocabulary, Names and labels can only be ascribed to things that exist. Understanding this, :

Nothing can never appear as anything. Once one says, "nothing appears as this", it is implied it was never nothingness in the first place, but a mere illusion of nothingness.
Likewise, emptiness can never appear as a form. Once one says, "Emptiness is form", it is implied it was never emptiness to begin with, but a mere illusion of emptiness.

The mind can be quite manipulative...or manipulated, can't they? But in the end, logic still has to prevail.

Everything but Zeroness is illusory.
True peace and freedom will not be attained until nothingness is realized.

When you find 'nothingness' you will have found God - you will know it when you find it.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Nope, I know for a fact two can make one in the human body, stresses the physical; challenges the mind but is possible without a freakout (the understanding is the hard part).

itisnowagain
No one can or will experience 'oneness' because when it happens the person is realized to not be (one is liberated from the 'person'). If there was 'someone' experiencing it then that would be 'someone' experiencing a 'something' called oneness and that would still be duality.
When the rapture happens - the person is carried away.

vethumanbeing
This has nothing to do with Rapture. The only duality is a 50/50 relationship in which God occupies the body with the human. It is possible and I know this as fact. No oneness is experienced and the dialoge is continuous (at times angrily).

itisnowagain
When 'oneness' is realized - nothing remains but God.
Nothing is separate.
Duality is seen to be illusionary. If the dialogue is continuous for you then you have not found peace or freedom.

When the two become one the kingdom shall be revealed. Well, thats one theory of AFTER death or the 3d gross matter experience (oneness) ENDING; but you realize what a process this entails to actually rejoin Origin, thousands of earthtime linear years, hundreds of lifetimes comprising your soul group. Any human in body is separate from God. God is not in body (not admitting to it as yet or talking at all). However, can you NOT say some random soul has found/experienced a peice of 'the' kingdom/nirvana on this planet. There was one that some say experienced duality to its fullest and played it out for the world to see (very famous this suicidal Rock Star). I live in duality with my creator (we argue occasionally violently and it generally involves moral conflicts of all things). You cannot tell me about my personal experiences you have not come close to attempting oneness; and if you think all will be resolved/reveiled at death you are mistaken. The profundity has to occure while in BODY.
edit on 23-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

You say it is one theory after death in the first sentence.
And in the last two sentences you tell me this:
"You cannot tell me about my personal experiences you have not come close to attempting oneness; and if you think all will be resolved/reveiled at death you are mistaken. The profundity has to occure while in BODY."
So which is it? In your opinion is it in life (in the body) or after death that onessness happens?

'Oneness' cannot be 'attempted'. Oneness is the true and real condition always but an 'apparent' division happens. Nothing is ever divided in reality really but the individual just feels apart from the whole until it doesn't..

Funny that you tell me that I have not come close to oneness! How could you or I tell how many lifetimes I have had?

As I said before, if there is internal conflict there, then there will be external conflict also - not peace and harmony. When there is no internal conflict anymore you will know that the two have become one because there will be harmony everywhere you are. When the two become one the kingdom shall be revealed - heaven on earth. When there is two there will always be conflict so hell on earth is the experience. Life is eternal so waiting until death is not really an option. Hell on earth is the duality of man. Heaven on earth is non duality.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Even if I do experience the oneness myself, it would not stop me from inquiring.

No one can or ever will experience oneness. If someone was experiencing oneness it would make two.

Oneness does not need to be experienced. It can only be given attributes, described, personified, etc...

Yet oneness is not something you achieve - it merely IS. Behind every thing that you can feel, see, touch, is the same consciousness. This consciousness that is you, and I, is the focus of awareness from infinity. It is merely the focus of awareness that is consciousness and its potential to become, by way of distorting itself, is infinite.

The illusion is that there is separation - it is merely just different sub focuses of a singular focus each creating their own sets of distortions and uniqueness.

A rock is merely [I AM] a rock, a human is merely [I AM] a human, even the wave function of an atom [I AM] this frequency or [I AM] that frequency. I AM is everything, all else is an extension of it.

All is merely the extension of an original thought. The Original Thought that came from I AM was Free Will or the experience of many-ness. It was the first focus thus it is the first distortion which put into effect all distortions.

The first distortion, Free Will, gave rise to endless focuses, each an extension of Free Will, and each focus can be considered stepped down, and extended, versions of The Word (as from the Bible) or Love. The use of Free Will yields Love, it is Love, and it is truly the essence of all things. You may think of Love as the focus. Love is not really an object as the usual Human perception sees it but instead an activity. Behind every action, every thought, every emotion, every heart beat, and every point or focus of every fiber of existence is Love. There is always a focus. The focus itself is Love and the act, out of will, to arrive to that focus is Love.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Even if I do experience the oneness myself, it would not stop me from inquiring.

No one can or ever will experience oneness. If someone was experiencing oneness it would make two.

Oneness does not need to be experienced. It can only be given attributes, described, personified, etc...

Yet oneness is not something you achieve - it merely IS. Behind every thing that you can feel, see, touch, is the same consciousness. This consciousness that is you, and I, is the focus of awareness from infinity. It is merely the focus of awareness that is consciousness and its potential to become, by way of distorting itself, is infinite.

As I said - no one can or ever will experience oneness because that would make twoness.
Oneness is the case but there is an 'assumed' other. The 'assumed' other is the false self that makes life unbearable.
When the false self drops away the kingdom shall be revealed because all fear drops away. Peace and understanding prevail.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

All is merely the extension of an original thought. The Original Thought that came from I AM was Free Will or the experience of many-ness. It was the first focus thus it is the first distortion which put into effect all distortions.

The first distortion, Free Will, gave rise to endless focuses, each an extension of Free Will, and each focus can be considered stepped down, and extended, versions of The Word (as from the Bible) or Love. The use of Free Will yields Love, it is Love, and it is truly the essence of all things. You may think of Love as the focus. Love is not really an object as the usual Human perception sees it but instead an activity. Behind every action, every thought, every emotion, every heart beat, and every point or focus of every fiber of existence is Love. There is always a focus. The focus itself is Love and the act, out of will, to arrive to that focus is Love.

This is 'unconditional' love. Then words come in and 'condition' what was seen raw. Conditions are placed upon reality by the words - the words divide the whole into the many (the whole is never really divided).
This is presence - nothing ever escapes presence. It is one thing (but it is not a thing because it is non conceptual).
Freewill is an illusion because 'who' could really have freewill when this is happening as one movement? Only thought says 'I did it'. But when searched for can anything separate be found?

I like this video called:
Who Wants To Know What?
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

This is 'unconditional' love. Then words come in and 'condition' what was seen raw. Conditions are placed upon reality by the words - the words divide the whole into the many (the whole is never really divided).
This is presence - nothing ever escapes presence. It is one thing (but it is not a thing because it is non conceptual).
Freewill is an illusion because 'who' could really have freewill when this is happening as one movement? Only thought says 'I did it'. But when searched for can anything separate be found?

I like this video called:
Who Wants To Know What?
youtu.be...

Put very well brother. I shall also enjoy watching this video.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
Are some lives given as punishment?

I sit in church, an imposter. From the many faces I see all that is right and all that is wrong in the world. Small minded, petty and hateful right beside beautiful, positive and inspiring people. The theater of it all seems so pointless to me, tribalism in every form exists just beneath the surface of almost everyone there. I continue out of the small slivers of usefulness that sometimes come from it. While faith is elusive and religion fails to convince me of much, I feel "something much greater" all around me and have experienced "divine intervention" on more than one occasion for both positive and negative outcomes. Can't help but wonder sometimes if I'm meant to experience this extreme frustration, while only being given small slivers of satisfaction from life itself. I'm kept here for a reason I suppose, yet often it seems only to make me more appreciative of not being me at a different time.
Hope this makes sense, would like to hear your thoughts.

I guess your question wasn't worthy of an answer, too bad I was interested in this as well, all I can say is I hear you brother.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by KTATS

I guess your question wasn't worthy of an answer, too bad I was interested in this as well, all I can say is I hear you brother.

It wasn't as simple a question as it might appear. Nonetheless, I'm enjoying reading through this thread, I'm reminded a little of the "Michael" series that Yarbro wrote in a few instances.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0

You mention God quite a bit, the bible seems to stress that God doles out punishment quite often doesn't it? Of course anything CAN be viewed as positive or negative but sometimes truly negative things happen, now if they serve another purpose, great, but they are still negative at the time. That's what my question is aimed at.

There's also the possibility that there are dimensions and intelligence between you and God? They could be positive, negative, neutral or nonexistent.

I do mention God quite a bit. You think me religious? I am not. You must understand that religion and spirituality are completely unrelated, because while one is a system that uses fear to control its followers, the other is a lifestyle based entirely in Love.
My point here is that there is no punishment where you do not see punishment. There is no such thing as a 'truly negative' event, because, and this is the highest Truth, Love Is All There Is.
edit on 24-3-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

God spent an eternity as a point source. His evolution reached a point of change in which he could not bear the loneliness of isolation. His only recourse was to recreate himself throughout an infinitude, thereby initiating a sequence of creating new Gods, new hims, beings to care for him, and for him to care for. He loves us because we ended a loneliness that was beyond any ability to describe in words.
Based on my experiences drawn from this session, life exists because God wanted to create life. God’s motivation was to end his own loneliness.

The sense of loneliness that I experienced in this session was the deepest, most penetrating pure sense of the concept that I could ever imagine experiencing. Moreover, the joy that God experienced when he created time, physical matter, and us, was similarly the purest, and most wonderful joy that could ever be.

Do you believe that an infinite God is lonely? Man, not being able to make himself God, would fain make himself out to be, at least, a part of God.

The inferiority of the human faculties renders it impossible for man to comprehend the essential nature of God. In the infancy of the race, man often confounds the Creator with the creature, and attributes to the former the imperfections of the latter. But, in proportion as his moral sense becomes developed, man's thought penetrates more deeply into the nature of things, and he is able to form to himself a juster and more rational idea of the Divine Being, although his idea of that Being must always be imperfect and incomplete.

The Pantheistic theory makes of God a material being, who, though endowed with a supreme intelligence, would only be on a larger scale what we are on a smaller one. But, as matter is incessantly undergoing transformation, God, if this theory were true, would have no stability. He would be subject to all the vicissitudes, and even to all the needs, of humanity He would lack one of the essential attributes of the Divinity, namely, unchangeableness.

edit on 25-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
When the two become one the kingdom shall be revealed. Well, thats one theory of AFTER death or the 3d gross matter experience (oneness) ENDING; but you realize what a process this entails to actually rejoin Origin, thousands of earthtime linear years, hundreds of lifetimes comprising your soul group. Any human in body is separate from God. God is not in body (not admitting to it as yet or talking at all). However, can you NOT say some random soul has found/experienced a peice of 'the' kingdom/nirvana on this planet. There was one that some say experienced duality to its fullest and played it out for the world to see (very famous this suicidal Rock Star). I live in duality with my creator (we argue occasionally violently and it generally involves moral conflicts of all things). You cannot tell me about my personal experiences you have not come close to attempting oneness; and if you think all will be resolved/reveiled at death you are mistaken. The profundity has to occure while in BODY.

itsnowagain
You say it is one theory after death in the first sentence.
And in the last two sentences you tell me this:
"You cannot tell me about my personal experiences you have not come close to attempting oneness; and if you think all will be resolved/reveiled at death you are mistaken. The profundity has to occure while in BODY."
So which is it? In your opinion is it in life (in the body) or after death that onessness happens?

Both. One theory or experience is after enough lifetimes and soul growth you finally acheive the profound knoweledge to become one again with your creator. 11118 describes this as something like fluidity, no ego attachments to the 3d matterial, just a completeness with the 'absolute' absoluteness of a prime source. I disagree in the sense that if this were true, then all life experience would have been for not; no recognision of the trials one has faced in each continguous souls path to 'bliss?'. I am of the opinion that we have developed the individual ego for a reason and that even if/ when 'rejoining' a God aspect we retain ourself. If it were not so, there is no reason for soul progression AT ALL (the logic fails here).

itsnowagain
'Oneness' cannot be 'attempted'. Oneness is the true and real condition always but an 'apparent' division happens. Nothing is ever divided in reality really but the individual just feels apart from the whole until it doesn't..
Funny that you tell me that I have not come close to oneness! How could you or I tell how many lifetimes I have had?

Are you a new star seed otherwise you have lived before many times. I did not attempt onesness, I was forced to in a gentle and teasing manner to "LISTEN" to what was being presented to me and why it had to occur. Everything about the human race is divided if you are speaking about its absentee parent figure unable to show up for a simple visitation once in a while, left as a latch key waif with a library of Religious choices, parables (nursery stories) to interpret ones connection with its creator being.

itsnowagain
As I said before, if there is internal conflict there, then there will be external conflict also - not peace and harmony. When there is no internal conflict anymore you will know that the two have become one because there will be harmony everywhere you are. When the two become one the kingdom shall be revealed - heaven on earth. When there is two there will always be conflict so hell on earth is the experience. Life is eternal so waiting until death is not really an option. Hell on earth is the duality of man. Heaven on earth is non duality.

That harmony you seek you will find; but you will not have a material body. You will be free to create as you desire and determine your paths toward whatever you desire. This place you will exist is of a higher frequency and depending upon your wisdom/maturity will not have to experience Earth again. The journey continues from there. I have no problem calling Earth a sort of hell, but I prefer calling it a 'fast tract learning school' that cannot be experienced anywhere else in this Galaxy if not the entire Universe. I have an idea of the Kingdom, I have never been human before but I have experienced it here, and it requires understanding the duality and by simply refusing to acknowledge its existance, you cancel it. Buddists are very good at this.
edit on 25-3-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Shadow herder raised some questions.
Gods evolution is to my (impure mind& intellect) the idea of the change of the changeless . Perfection should not try to change.
Completeness is lonely, being all, is lonely? The supreme was lonely without being individualized?
He can’t loves us just because we ended his loneliness, as isn’t that a conditioned/ selfish love?
*Then if he experienced the sense of loneliness why would he make us feel the same sense for him( in time) , and let this be a driver to find ourselves?
You said “Based on my experiences drawn from this session, life exists because God wanted to create life. God’s motivation was to end his own loneliness.”
Could your experience at the time have been slightly altered by your individual's concepts? If not it is my concepts about God that need to go( as well as my ego).

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
What if we're seeds of Bigger Light Trees such as Michael and others who watch over, what if the Higher Higher Higher Selves etc, ....is Prime Creator of this universe, or that we are children, of our Parent Soul in some way that is as if a ray or kaliedescope seed of this, what if Divine Spirit of Love and Goodness is Infinite, and this is a Spirit we all share when we are Loving, not fallen into lower frequency, and that is more akin to gravity and becoming a dark star or inhabitant of such a system? What if its all about frequency, and light of heart purity. Freeing our mind and able to transmute negativity, not a whim to negative, but conscious thinkers....
edit on 25-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc
Shadow herder raised some questions.
Gods evolution is to my (impure mind& intellect) the idea of the change of the changeless . Perfection should not try to change.
Completeness is lonely, being all, is lonely? The supreme was lonely without being individualized?
He can’t loves us just because we ended his loneliness, as isn’t that a conditioned/ selfish love?
*Then if he experienced the sense of loneliness why would he make us feel the same sense for him( in time) , and let this be a driver to find ourselves?
You said “Based on my experiences drawn from this session, life exists because God wanted to create life. God’s motivation was to end his own loneliness.”
Could your experience at the time have been slightly altered by your individual's concepts? If not it is my concepts about God that need to go( as well as my ego).

God is eternal. If He had had a beginning, He must either have sprung from nothing, or have been created by some being anterior to Himself. It Is thus that, step by step, we arrive at the idea of infinity and eternity.
God is unchangeable. If He were subject to change, the laws which rule the universe would have no stability.
God is immaterial, that is to say, that His nature differs from everything that we call matter, or otherwise. He would not be unchangeable, for He would be subject to the transformations of matter.
God is unique. If there were several Gods, there would be neither unity of plan nor unity of power in the ordaining of the universe.
God is all-powerful because He is unique. If He did not possess sovereign power, there would be something more powerful, or no less powerful, than Himself. He would not have created all things and those which He had not created would be the work of another God.
God is sovereignty just and good. The providential wisdom of the divine laws Is revealed as clearly In the smallest things as In the greatest and this wisdom renders it impossible to doubt either His justice or His goodness.

_Allan KArdec

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

So you think I should keep my God concepts?( alined to the ideas you mention)
So we both questioned the same statement of God being imperfect or lonely or of supreme Good perfection needing the/a motive (of loneliness) to create.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc
reply to post by Shadow Herder

So you think I should keep my God concepts?( alined to the ideas you mention)
So we both questioned the same statement of God being imperfect or lonely or of supreme Good perfection needing the/a motive (of loneliness) to create.

I have always had the idea that God allowed for (directly causal) creation because IT was lonely and desired to know itself better; the only way to accomplish this was enable a form of feedback.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Yes I don't doubt when all is one, it is one giant feedback loop.
Maybe its just my ideas and concepts( of God) that are sticking on this, for how can we describe the indescribable with our words and (mis)understanding? In duality.
I am just confused on the proposed idea of God that is less than perfection, whom creates not for the joy of creation but with loneliness as a motivation.
I do not know why this thought bothers me so much.
In my experience of God he is wonderful, (he is so funny), in fact He is everything that I understand to be perfect.

edit on 27-3-2013 by BDBinc because: Grama

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join