It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Blasphemy Is Coming To A Theater Near You!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It looks like there at it again..We all know TPTB like to make and dabble in films,music,media, etc etc. We know they are always trying to condition,reveal strange clues to events in these mediums, and or perform psy ops, via those mediums..

When I saw this trailer it blew me away..I am for freedom of speech and all that jazz but somethings should be common sense tabbos..Anyways Although the complete blasphemy of this trailer stood out to me the most, notice how they are making joke and light of the events prophesied in the book of Revelations to come in the last days.

Here see for yourselves Rapturepalooza Red Band Trailer

Also let me add in the fun fact that I don't even consider myself a Christian, but I still found this trailer to be quite disturbing/offensive/blasphemous. Anyways with all of the strange events recently happening in march where can find in a great thread here by another ATSer www.abovetopsecret.com...

and another interesting thread that could tie into this www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think we are definitely living in the "last days" the bible references.(imo it can be scientifically proven, but thats not the point of this thread) And I think TPTB know that these events are imminent so they are trying to condition people so they think its no big deal when it happens. And perhaps there will be clues in this movie to another staged tragedy or massacre. And when you throw in the information from the other threads I linked and how obama is allegedly suppose to enter Israel soon right before passover mocking or paralleling Jesus, who knows what TPTB are up to, This could be a big clue so lets get to work good people of ATS and solve this

So Lets here it People of ATS what is the meaning of this? Did hollywood go to far this time? (especially since an alleged anti muslim film caused so much problems recently but then again the Christian faith can always be mocked and persecuted in public with out anyone batting an eye hmmm seems legit) How does this movie trailer make you feel if your a Christian? How does it make you feel if you aren't? Please give me your opinions on this I'm curious to how others will react to this and think?

EDIT Final interesting points
1.The Antichrist is african american/black (could this be alluding to obama, or just the typical racism of blacks being evil)

2.The Ending tagline/catch phrase is "I saw it coming and I still laughed" (its out in the open, they get there last laugh)

3. complete and total obvious blasphemy/mockery of the Christian Belief regarding Revelations.( self explanatory)

4.He shoots Jesus out of the sky.(...............)

5.Orlando is blown up..(Why is FL targeted? FL has been weird recently from, zombies,mosqitoes,draconian legislation and more)

6. The red rain. (remember the red rain in india a while back)

feel free to add more interesting facts/connections if you find them

edit on 15-3-2013 by HumanitiesLastHope because: final interesting points.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

Well, I think it looks hilarious! Yes, I am a Christian, but I also have a sense of humor. Don't go through life taking everything so seriously.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
For those of you that have a dial-up network and/or your audio and video may not be working; here is a website that gives some brief information on this movie (Rapturepalooza).

Link: www.aceshowbiz.com...

This movie is considered a comedy/fantasy; I certainly won't go and see it; to me it is really in poor taste.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Its harmless.. Don't like it, don't watch it.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Well, I guess the alternative would be to do away with the freedom of speech OR be like the Muslim extremists who think it is cool to kill all non believers.........

This is a prime example of how Political Correctness is going to be the most effective tool that our masters use to destroy us all.......

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
offensive?

i got excited.

then i watched the trailer.

now i am disappointed. looks like it might only be funny if you were very drunk. story had potential but it looks poor.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ooooo the "ultimate blasphemy" ????

Careful with the hyperbole there.

Seriously, I can think of other stuff way more blasphemous than this.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
Also let me add in the fun fact that I don't even consider myself a Christian, but I still found this trailer to be quite disturbing/offensive/blasphemous.

I think we are definitely living in the "last days" the bible references.(imo it can be scientifically proven, but thats not the point of this thread)

You don't consider yourself a Christian, yet this is disturbing/offensive/blaspehmous.

I'm sorry, but telling us you are NOT a Christian and claiming blasphemy in the same sentence is completely absurd. Blasphemy is a religious concept no one else cares about. I can understand if it is disturbing to you, but you are offended? So what? Then what happened? Nothing, right? I'm really sick and tired of people who are "offended" for one reason or another. What are the rest of us supposed to do? Change our behavior to conform to whatever does not offend you? What's next, a law preventing me from doing whatever offends you this week? It's sick. How about if you leave me alone and I'll do the same for you? It's easy. I'll make any damn movie I please and you don't have to watch it. See how that works?

And that's just what will happen to this movie. It's a grade B at best. I doubt of it will pay back its production budget. Other than some modestly cool FX, it's a trash movie. It has nothing to do with TPTB, with conspiracy, or with reality. It's just another BS movie of no consequence made by people appealing to trash-talking low IQ idiots who are easily anused. Just let it be.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
After watching the video clip, I think I shall go and watch it.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Well, I guess the alternative would be to do away with the freedom of speech OR be like the Muslim extremists who think it is cool to kill all non believers.........

This is a prime example of how Political Correctness is going to be the most effective tool that our masters use to destroy us all.......

I was going to say the same thing, but since you articulated it well enough, I second your opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Found it kinda funny but then I have a tendency to laught at religions and views who think they are the only religion view that can be correct. I have my own proof of spirituality but that does not mean I follow any religion or dogma. The thing you call god created humor to make it easier to deal with bad things from my point of view. Some people can even go thru this hellhole with a smile just because they are allowed to see the bigger picture. Lighten up this is not blasphemy against god only blasphemy against a humanly created view. If you haven't noticed god has an extreme sense of humor and have a tendency to not take itself seriously. It is one of the lessons a few humans are sent here to learn.

I would be more concerned with the preaching of hate being done in it's name. But I do agree with you OP that we live in very interesting times.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
That... looks... hilarious.

The fact it makes a huge parody out of christian mythology and will have millions of "believers" uppity and indignant makes it even better

edit on 3/15/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
For those of you that have a dial-up network and/or your audio and video may not be working; here is a website that gives some brief information on this movie (Rapturepalooza).

Link: www.aceshowbiz.com...

This movie is considered a comedy/fantasy; I certainly won't go and see it; to me it is really in poor taste.

Thanks Caladonea for the consideration for those of us that are bandwidth challenged. Because of the time it takes me, I don't do video.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Well no offense but if you claim to be a christian and see no faults with this movie than you clearly aren't a true follower of christ and are just a part of the rest of mainstream christians out there who are just luke warm.

reply to post by seeker1963

I clearly mentioned how I am for freedom of speech, and I clearly mentioned how I am not a christian, sooooo your reply to me doesn't make sense.

Anyways to answer your next point that may be true, but this has nothing to do with political correctness this is about a belief system/Prophesy being blatantly and clearly mocked!

reply to post by schuyler

No it is not, you don't have to be of a certain faith to understand and recognize clear blasphemy of someones religion/beliefs. It is clear you missed one of the main points of this thread was linking this into other threads and how it seems something could be going on.

You also clearly don't understand how TPTB work, perhaps you should do some research before spewing your meaningless drivel. I guess your one of those types who believe 9/11, sandy hook, and auroa movie masacre wasn't portrayed,depicted,hinted,clued at in MSM, woooow, either your clueless or your a strait up dis info agent, bcuz we all know they exist, gov of world have admitted that.

So please go do some research and then come back and tell me this movie is nothing more than cheap entertainment..

reply to post by LittleByLittle

Yeah I know what you mean, but although portons may be comical that is the very point to make light of an actual situation that will come to pass, and people will be conditioned, and fall for the "great delusion"..and these are interesting times indeed.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman

very true.

wonder has the OP seen the life of brian

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by Foundryman

very true.

wonder has the OP seen the life of brian

If you understood what was really going on with this world you would know that is not a hyperbole, but fact, and second no I never heard or seen the movie you mention.

and the point isn't about how you could think of more blasphemous things than that, its the point that this is blasphemous this is suspicious and this does link to other current events, so there fore is a legit conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
Also let me add in the fun fact that I don't even consider myself a Christian, but I still found this trailer to be quite disturbing/offensive/blasphemous.

I think we are definitely living in the "last days" the bible references.(imo it can be scientifically proven, but thats not the point of this thread)

You don't consider yourself a Christian, yet this is disturbing/offensive/blaspehmous.

I'm sorry, but telling us you are NOT a Christian and claiming blasphemy in the same sentence is completely absurd. Blasphemy is a religious concept no one else cares about. I can understand if it is disturbing to you, but you are offended? So what? Then what happened? Nothing, right? I'm really sick and tired of people who are "offended" for one reason or another. What are the rest of us supposed to do? Change our behavior to conform to whatever does not offend you? What's next, a law preventing me from doing whatever offends you this week? It's sick. How about if you leave me alone and I'll do the same for you? It's easy. I'll make any damn movie I please and you don't have to watch it. See how that works?

And that's just what will happen to this movie. It's a grade B at best. I doubt of it will pay back its production budget. Other than some modestly cool FX, it's a trash movie. It has nothing to do with TPTB, with conspiracy, or with reality. It's just another BS movie of no consequence made by people appealing to trash-talking low IQ idiots who are easily anused. Just let it be.

So why can't someone tell us their feelings about it and that it offends them? Why is that a problem?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
As one who is a Christian, it makes me feel extremely full of sorrow. It makes me look around at society and realise that many have zero understanding of how they have been robbed by thieves and murderers that own and produce every bit of these speaking images, and that through them, they now reject the Saviour of their very ancestors. That these speaking images lead them to worship the beast, and that they will perish because they never learned to love the truth but instead loved the lie. It also makes me understand that most will have no idea as those in Noah's day didn't ....that until the water came life just went on until it rose above their heads. Those are the thoughts that I had whilst watching, and that just as in the days of Judea it is the teachers and leaders in society that stirred the crowds to reject their King and Saviour, the very saving arm of their God in Heaven who wanted nothing more than to gather them under his arms.

Truly, a sad few minutes of my life that so many have no desire to know the love of Our Creator but yet, desire to see such soul destroying media straight from those who hate Jesus Christ - and laugh with them, their murderers, men like Cain who took his brother out to a field, and slew him.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'll watch it. And laugh while indignant ignoramuses complain to the point of driving up profits for a movie that probably won't deserve it. I'm not saying it won't be good, it's just the hype form the people raging over it will amplify whatever its success.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Who are you to tell me what I am or am not? Judge not.....oh yeah, guess you didn't memorize that part.

It is a fictional movie. It would only be offensive if you take it seriously, when it is very evident that it is anything but. Honestly, they are comedic actors playing roles in a movie. I guess maybe I should be offended by every movie that portrays biblical characters since we are instructed to make no images of any who are in the heavenly kingdom- that would include all kinds of movies that are probably on your "thumbs up" list (films= graven images).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join