It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming and the Antichrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I predict the Antichrist will definitely be a proponent of Global Warming caused by man. To me, this is a dangerous mindset because some people are just fanatics when it comes to this.

Look, I accept some of these things but zealots go too far. Something like this needs to be discussed in a rational manner. You can't have a rational conversation with most Global Warming proponents because if you disagree with anything they're saying, they just become blind fanatics.

In the Bible, it says:

and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.”

Global Warming fits this perfectly. You can literally "destroy many" in the name of saving the planet. You can simply kill people and control every aspect of their lives in the name of saving the planet.

If you were to set up gas chambers that allowed people to watch TV, listen to their favorite music and eat their favorite foods as they die in the name of saving the planet, they will be seen as heroes to the Global Warming fanatics.

Progressives always wanted people to die in order to save the State. This is because they see people who are old and sick as hurting the State. It's hard to convince people they should willingly die in order to protect the State and save Govt. programs.

It will be much easier to get people to cheerfully walk into gas chambers in the name of saving the planet. Of course those in power and their families will not die to save the planet. They will be deemed "too important" to die.
edit on 15-3-2013 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I agree it may have something to do with the AC but as far as I'm concerned, the antichrist is a country or religious organisation. Where, Who, its to complex to tell but I know it isn't a Muslim country. They haven't got the capabilities to do what the texts say, its as simple as that.
edit on 15-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The antichrist is just the illusion of duality and separateness, which leads to greed, power struggle and materialism. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

but where is this illusion coming from ?

edit on 15-3-2013 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Talkin' about things being hot as hell.

Seeing how the anti-Christ will dupe people into believing...
Acting reasonable and not denying reality would certainly grab attention and people.

(If I saw a leader fixing things, and being reasonable I'd certainly be on his side.)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

I believe the antichrist will be a global warming zealot, because he/she is going to usher in a pagan religion, where "mother earth" is your god, and you must worship nature. Not in the good way of being a good conservationalist, but in making sacrifices like in ancient egyptian, druid, ect. pagan religions.

new topics

top topics

join