It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody has information on this? (Physical effects due to multiple personalities - Law of Attraction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
In this video, Bashar talks about how a person with multiple personality will have a "tumor/cancer" in one personality but when they go to the hospital with another personality it is not detected.

I also heard somewhere that a lady believed herself to be a "demon" and every time she took on this "personality" her eyes would change completely black as compared to her other personality with brown eyes.

It seems like multiple personalities have PHYSICAL effects and this also reminds me of Law of Attraction.

Anymore information on this would be appreciated, thanks!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
first off, i dont like channeled messages. this guy is a channel. "you humans".

in a severe state of d.i.d. personality parts may not be aware of each other. in less severe situations parts exists but they are aware of each other and they take turns being out front. yes, parts can have different mannerisms. from the tone of voice, hands/body movements to the types of clothing and behavior. if you are aware you can notice the changes between parts which can be very subtle. d.i.d. is a human survival response mechanism to massive amounts of trauma that person suffered or is going through.

if you are around a multiple and can look at them as a 'person' you can realize that all the parts are part of a whole.

even a 'normal' person has parts. what we dont realize is that they exist and they merge into a single personality with a continuous flow of memory throughout a persons life. but, if you are aware of the different 'moods' you go through during a day you will eventually see these are different personalities reacting to a present moment situation.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

So maybe when these New Age "lovey dovey" people say "I AM Love" that is because they made the LOVE mood more dominant and that is the personality they are more connected with mostly..

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I recall a case from a Master's psychology class in which a person was allergic to orange juice in one personality but not others. They could drink OJ comfortably in one personality but when they'd switch to the allergic one they'd have the allergic reaction even without any memory of ingestIng the OJ. It's a well-studied case and should be easy to find if you like.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
...using the wet and invisible parts of the brain to elicit physical results in the world outside our brain...surely you're not suggesting...?

Interested to see where this discussion goes...('cos it is a no-brainer)...

A99

new topics

top topics

join