join

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Thanks for the links bekod.
Some interesting stuff there.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So, what happened? NK's missiles couldn't reach land? Not enough "fire power"? Maybe they should have upgraded to 2.0 before they cut the phone lines.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think lil kim is having a pinky and the brain moment...imagine this...
cuts internet/communications to the outside.
fires off some pretty missles.
tell the people HE defeated the US along with other enemies.
declares himself a god and says he owns the world.
tells the people they cant leave NK because they didnt cry hard enough.

god forbid he actually does this in near future. outta flip his butt over and spank him a couple times, and put him on restriction until he grows up. Would love to see the tables turned, the people free and the "group" having hard times.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Pretty soon they're going to anger their ally China, if they haven't already. This new leader is really showing himself as a wannabe cowboy. If you play with fire, you're going to get burned. North Korean doesn't have many friends now, what is he thinking? Idiot.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Bet your bottom dollar that it won't be the US or South Korea who squashes this if North Korea poses a truly imminent threat to South Korea, Japan, the USA or any allies of the West or China even. China will march right across that border and hand North Korea it's behind on a fire breathing dragon platter swiftly and quickly. China is the one who has everything to lose if North Korea goes beyond posturing. North Korea is professed as a proxy state for China but not when it comes to China's National Security with the potential of economic turmoil and breach of sovereign and regional security border lines. China will not permit the West or it's allies to encroach any further into it's territory or allow the excuse to do so either. I promise that China will kick the ever living crap out of North Korea rapidly and occupy it before China will allow any such true threat of war to occur. It's all rhetoric right now.
edit on 3-15-2013 by Flint2011 because: Typos

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

What Money? They had to keep them from buying luxury goods as a form of punishment.
My question is where does all the money come from?...... You know,.. like where in the world does a country who has internment camps and starve its people get the money from where?
Is there anything in NK worth anything?
How do they get their money?
Don't you need alot of money to make a Nuke or even a missile.
Where's the factories making these products. Or do they just magically arrive by the train load from nowhere.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I see their targeting system works great.

That section of water will never file sanctions agains them ever again!!!

The fish should learn to fear NK.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
cool

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RevRay

Good question here is one answer www.cia.gov... yea i know CIA, but you did ask , that and they sell tickets to see their nukes and missile's as well as sell them Scuds to Pakistan, Iran, India, Egypt, Syria, and Iraq, had bought some as well, see if i can that link. but now you know where DPRK gets its cash from Aid form China EU EK, but that does not reach the poor man in the field, it is earned, if he falls short of his daily production then he does not get food for that day, week or month.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

edit on 15-3-2013 by Dianec because: Made a mistake. Someone already said something about what I was commenting on

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Don't know if my link works below but some government official referred to Kim Jong II as a lad (with authoritative look). Imagine being 50 some odd years old and having to have restraint against a child with a bomb.

I guess their missels can reach us but in spite of what this news broadcast says I was told a few years ago that we did not have the technology to intercept. I'm not so confident but also trust that because it's been a few years they have figured it out. I'm more worried about Japan since that is more possible for the "lad" and he must know better than to come straight at us. He hits Japan we are at war too and it seems that is his goal.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Maybe this subject is dead but even if we intercepted wouldn't it still be blowing up a nuclear weapon?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Shooting down a nuclear missile would not result in nuclear fission. I imagine there might be some very localized radiation issues - but not a mushroom cloud.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide[/
edit on 15-3-2013 by Dianec because: I'm confused. This same topic is in another post so I'm trying to get onto right one. Don't want to double post. Sorry

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
First off, NK is in exactly the same position in getting Nuclear Weapons as Israel except Israel is allowed to and NK gets hit with sanctions that can be considered an act of war. In that situation I would be peed off as well.

I think China is playing the West like a flute. Perhaps China wants certain things to happen so she can ride in like the shiny knight on the white steed. It could be a move against SK or Japan. There is no love lost between China and Japan.

Interesting times.

P

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The SK sub had no chance...
edit on 15-3-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Dianec

Shooting down a nuclear missile would not result in nuclear fission. I imagine there might be some very localized radiation issues - but not a mushroom cloud.

Heff, that depends on where the missile is hit and what its fuse does under those conditions. If the warhead remains intact it can still detonate if programmed to do so. Early examples detonated simply on altitude after re-entry.

If the intercept hits the warhead, then your answer is obviously correct.

P

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Dianec

Heff, that depends on where the missile is hit and what its fuse does under those conditions. If the warhead remains intact it can still detonate if programmed to do so. Early examples detonated simply on altitude after re-entry.

If the intercept hits the warhead, then your answer is obviously correct.

So how far off shore would they intercept? By the diagrams it looks like its pretty close to Alaska. Probably leaving that part out for security reasons but assume at least 100 miles.
P

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
North Korea rolls out fighter jets preparing for battle -

This is so fake, TPTB are ready to "pull it" again....

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Notice the brainwashing and propaganda, first line: "the communist nation"
they be acting all like that's the reason.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join