It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Comet C/2013 E2 (IWAMOTO)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here some basic info found by Masayuki Iwamoto!
New comet discovered with a Pentax 100-mm f/4 lens and a Canon EOS 5D
tech.groups.yahoo.com...

Ya thing are heating up
here JPL info on it
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

www.facebook.com...#!/

Leonid Elenin Facebook page
www.facebook.com...#!/leonid.elenin

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here a first image and info of it so far
remanzacco.blogspot.it...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

What's with all the projectiles ? Seems like an odd time on our world scene for this to suddenly pop up. IMO of course.

Thanks for posting SnF.
edit on 15-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Thanks for the share Trillium. Hmm positive charges attract to negative charges
MAN... 1 feel there are going to be a few more seen now not spoken of until ? before ISON reaches current zone. Maybe those who wish for destructive wars on A PLANET THEY DID NOT CREATE are causing a - unbalance in EA*RTH energy MAN out put. Attracting, I know Trillium Outa Box.

snf

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

clearly randyvs

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I saw the path of the Comet via Link provided thank you.

So is this going to be another near miss?

What's the OP's thoughts on this Comet, or is this just a heads up about a new Comet being found?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Is this the comet that is supposed to come close to Mars?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Old news on here sorry this was posted yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

What's the OP's thoughts on this Comet, or is this just a heads up about a new Comet being found?

Ya I gave OP an SnF for the heads up. But many know me to criticize a lack of text heavily. No excuse either seeing a double posted OP. Gots to provide meat for discussion.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

Just a head up interesting to me
and it on it way out already closest to earth was Feb 27 at 1.902 AU
Just something extra to keep in the back of your mind.
If you add up all the extra comet and asteroid lately does make you think a bit.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

What's with all the projectiles ? Seems like an odd time on our world scene for this to suddenly pop up. IMO of course.

Thanks for posting SnF.

it hasn't just "suddenly " popped into existence. It has been there for a very very very long time, its just been found.

Kinda like discovering a new blade of grass on a football field after you thought you counted them all. There are most likely hundreds if not thousands of comets out there merrily going about their business. We are simply more able to "discover" them now.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Is this the comet that is supposed to come close to Mars?

No that a different one C/2013 A1 (Siding Spring),
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

it hasn't just "suddenly " popped into existence. It has been there for a very very very long time, its just been found.

You should realize something about how carefully I choose my words. "Popped up" and "Popped into existence"
are very different indeed. Which is most likely why I didn't use your words.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
tech.groups.yahoo.com...

Ya thing are heating up
here JPL info on it
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

www.facebook.com...#!/

We need much more info about IWAMATO (is it Japanese?), i.e. its path, whether we'll see it, whether it's long or short period. Just hope it doesn't join its 'brothers' Encke and ISON in November. And... my God, there could be more coming, a sort of 'outer space shareholders' meeting'!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking

Originally posted by Trillium
tech.groups.yahoo.com...

Ya thing are heating up
here JPL info on it
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

www.facebook.com...#!/

We need much more info about IWAMATO (is it Japanese?), i.e. its path, whether we'll see it, whether it's long or short period. Just hope it doesn't join its 'brothers' Encke and ISON in November. And... my God, there could be more coming, a sort of 'outer space shareholders' meeting'!

All the available info is in the link above and some of your question may
take time to answer this was more or lest a head up
You may have to think for yourseft and connect the dot if you don't it 's your lost.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Ya thing are heating up
here JPL info on it
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Why? It is not an Earth Crosser and it is actually not a crosser on any of the inner planets...why worry?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Thanks for posting SnF.

I believe some of the Oort cloud material is coming into the solar system. We had two great bombardment periods in our history, the early and late bombardment periods. Could be that the sun's companion star stirred up the cloud and sent a bunch of rocks our way. If so, it will continue to increase until they are common. Also, I believe the missile beef up is for the rumored possible asteroid expected to hit the Atlantic ocean next week sometime. Also, I saw a thread today on something about an asteroid maybe headed for the west coast as well but suddenly it went 404 on me and said page not found. It's gone.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Ya thing are heating up
here JPL info on it
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Why? It is not an Earth Crosser and it is actually not a crosser on any of the inner planets...why worry?

Thrust me it not about the one they tell us I worry about

It the combination of all the other one why so many that 4 or 5 now for this year
Interesting time that for sure.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Thanks for posting SnF.

I believe some of the Oort cloud material is coming into the solar system. We had two great bombardment periods in our history, the early and late bombardment periods. Could be that the sun's companion star stirred up the cloud and sent a bunch of rocks our way. If so, it will continue to increase until they are common. Also, I believe the missile beef up is for the rumored possible asteroid expected to hit the Atlantic ocean next week sometime. Also, I saw a thread today on something about an asteroid maybe headed for the west coast as well but suddenly it went 404 on me and said page not found. It's gone.

Here the thread with most of the needed info on that 404 thread and the one that was close
that was asking why and looking for info

Well look like they 404 all three thread now

Ya ATS turning into a good little lap dog

edit on 15-3-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Those 404s can be the spookiest thing on the web IMO ! As you have so clearly exampled here. SPOOKY indeed. Great information, but spooky.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join