It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Smoke, Black Pope, Destroyer of the U.S.A.?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

Interesting.....except that what is even more so, in the pic above...

1) The Jesuit Order has shown contempt towards the Divine Creator, under the Covenant of One-Heaven (Pactum De Singularis Caelum)

2) The entire Order is granted Divine Redemption including the Sainthood of all Generals and Provincial Generals,
the Redemption of Lucifer as a Great Spirit

if all evil behaviour is ceased and all sins admitted.

3) Date of treaty ratification - Friday, 21 December 2012

Regardless of whether the living General and Provincials of the Jesuit Order Ratify the Covenant of One Heaven or not.

So Lucifer and his executive team are legitimised now, post December 21, 2012????

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntieChrist

You are absolutely correct in your assumptions mate! I have been telling people this for a long time.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

What picture are you referring to..

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charismagic
reply to post by tony9802

Interesting.....except that what is even more so, in the pic above...

1) The Jesuit Order has shown contempt towards the Divine Creator, under the Covenant of One-Heaven (Pactum De Singularis Caelum)

2) The entire Order is granted Divine Redemption including the Sainthood of all Generals and Provincial Generals,
the Redemption of Lucifer as a Great Spirit

if all evil behaviour is ceased and all sins admitted.

3) Date of treaty ratification - Friday, 21 December 2012

Regardless of whether the living General and Provincials of the Jesuit Order Ratify the Covenant of One Heaven or not.

So Lucifer and his executive team are legitimised now, post December 21, 2012????

Hi again, are you referring to the material written at the One-Evil.org website, or images represented there? If so, what is the upside down pinnacle doing on that website- normally that upside down star (found on the upper left hand corner of the page,) that's supposed to be the star of Baphomet. I guess I'm wondering how safe that site might be if they are using occult symbology in there. Here a link to the picture I am referring to!!
media.photobucket.com...

One-Evil.Org doesn't look particularly godly and christian as it were..
edit on 18-3-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join