BEING BIDEN! Reality Government TV!

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Forget the history lost due to Sequesteria, with the closing of the White House to the "common tourist" via tours. We ALL can rest easy with the FULL KNOWLEDGE that Vice President Biden will soon be "sharing his own unique historic perspective on current events" via the WH production of "Being Biden."

washington.cbslocal.com...

Good old Joe will discuss his thoughts on current events and what HE was thinking at the time...
"I like ice cream." "Gee, Michelle is tall." And the soon to be uttered "Can I take a ride in the PopeMobile?"

Rome is burning and Nero's daffy uncle is tap dancing.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What will this accomplish?? Amazing. Now people can tune in to hear all of the Biden Classics including his latest single "Not your Garden Variety Slap to the Face". Or this instant classic "Just fire a couple of shotgun blasts through your front door" That single is sure to go Platinum.

All brought to you by K-Tel Records...

Being Biden! So everyone will know what it feels like to be a grade A a-hole..

Whoa! This is Classic

The first installment highlights a photo of Biden serving dinner rolls at a Delaware hunting club’s annual charity dinner.

Biden says these sportsmen represent responsible gun owners who believe the Second Amendment right to own a weapon is about self-protection and hunting

Wonder how these sportsmen as Biden calls them feel about his advice to literally shoot blindly through your door without properly identifying your target. Or his advice to fire a couple of rounds from your balcony, which in many cities is ILLEGAL.
edit on 15-3-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

Wow...I didn't even know there was a place below the bottom of the barrel, to scrape.

Des

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

Oh...My...Gawd!

What are they thinkin'?

This has train wreck written all over it. The cherry on the top of the cyanide sundae that we are being spoonfed.

If this were to be successful...I'm outta here.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

I for one, cannot wait for this surreal romp through Joe Biden's fact-deficient and reality-free "mind".

Is it possible for one's hair plugs to have been implanted a wee bit too deep? I mean, like seriously too deep?

On the other hand, do we really need yet another propaganda asset from the compliant media who openly carries water for Democrats? Maybe they figure if they can manage to make Biden appear credible, they turn on the fire hose for any leftist in power.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
While I admit a camera crew following him around would be hilarious car crash TV, unfortunately it's just a few audio clips.

The series will combine a photo that offers a glimpse into the Vice Presidency with an audio recording of the Vice President narrating the moment and its significance.

Vice President Biden Launches Audio Series "Being Biden"

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Now granted, Joe's Paris "adventure" ("hello room service, can I have some French fries?!?) DID occur prior to Sequesteria closed the White House tours and even threatened the Easter Bunny and his Eggs, but even in good economic times, almost $600k FOR ONE NIGHT?!?

m.weeklystandard.com...

Can't wait to see what his Roman "Rope-a-Pope" Holiday w/Nancy Pelosi rings in at. The photos from THAT sojourn should be in the inaugural edition of "Being Biden."

top topics

join