It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone see that Raymond Brown asteroid thread a bit ago?? No longer on here now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Oh now, we know we can't trust that. I've heard all about the top secret (Above Top Secret even..
) redoubt and bunker complex all these ad dollars have gone to pay for. I'll bet you could just trade shifts while each drives in to take up residence so we'd never suspect a thing. All the while. you're safe in a mountain while we're all suckers to the big whammy.

Ahh yes.. I see how ya are.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

The fact that the ATS staff are still online and NOT fleeing for higher ground might be a clue... Blue.

We know you MODS have the ATS Super Bunker to hide your happy arsses in. You'll all just sit there, laughing, eating pop tarts, swilling the good coffee stashed there, while the rest of us look for a sheet of tin to make a surf board to flee the coming tsunami.

I'm not buying your story Heff. Matter of fact. Based on the logic already posted in this thread, what you said only confirms it's true.

ETA: OMG...Wrabbit...you must be psychic...we posted the same thing...just saw your post...

We are DOOMED....

Des

edit on 15-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well if it's ever decided that it does warrant a look, let me know. It can be re-posted.

If a post is ever lengthy, i often save it for later reading, as i did with this one...you never know what can happen to a post round here.

It's obviously been removed for a reason, however if anything half a mile wide hits Canada or Mexico on the next 14 days, i'll stick it up.

CX.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The same person signs up with a new name every few days and posts crap like this.

ATS staff know when it is him and his threads are trashed immediately.

It's a mild irritant at worst, and keeps the mods from having their ban buttons atrophied.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

self censored
edit on 3/15/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: removed post myself

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This thread www.abovetopsecret.com... seems alot like the one you are talking about, but the op joined in 05, and back from a long hiatus. And wrabbit your link is in this one. I went to it and found it facinating, nice add by the way.

So are they the same but different ops and posters?

ps found this still in new topics, btw.
edit on 15-3-2013 by SunflowerStar because: btw

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
It's a mild irritant at worst, and keeps the mods from having their ban buttons atrophied.

Atrophied Ban Buttons...now that's funny!!

The only bigger irritant I saw was one post said it was "heading straght for PA!!"

Now hold on a sec - I'm pulling for Atlantic Ocean...I need my house to be beachfront to get back all the money I lost in the downturn!!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
As Djarms says, we have people who show up regularly and post "moral panic alerts." This was one of them.

Staff has requested that this thread be closed now, so I will close it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join