It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone see that Raymond Brown asteroid thread a bit ago?? No longer on here now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Now I am guessing the introduction from Raymond Brown, claimed to be an astronomer was a fake....

Let me re word that.....I HOPE IT WAS A FAKE!!!

Am I the only one who is very interested in what that person typed on here?

He said the meteor that exploded over Russia was a smaller part of another asteroid on it's way to Earth as we speak!!
He claimed within 14 days this asteroid "they" found will hit either Canada or Mexico....

I typed in for information regarding his research and the thread was already down......

Now I am NOT claiming this to be true, nor am I making a prediction here.......But are there anyone out there with any information substanciating his claims??

Please tell me that was a hoax, and that is the reason the mods pulled it.......

Anyone at all have anything?? Please tell me no!!

Now I know those stupid fake threads come up all the time, so I am not worried.....YET......I just like to be clear before completely writing off a claim as profound as his.....ELE is nothing to just write off without getting proof to be the wiser.....

Thanks all!! Mods, please don't delete this, I am just looking for info and I really am praying that what I read was fake!!
edit on 3/15/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Does the name Bernard ring a bell

That guy will never give up

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I missed that thread. Just logged in. But, if you are taking bets...place a hundred dollars on 404'd Bernard thread for me....

Des

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Frankly, the thread I was on last night gave the planet 10 days. March 25th, for that one. Well.... The story said ELE. 300 meters before hitting the atmosphere, an ELE does not make. However, it sounds good to call it that and so plenty of people did.

Think of the old Bomb Squad T-Shirts that say "If you see me running...KEEP UP!".

Well, if you see astronomers and high profile people in aerospace and space sciences start acting oddly and doing strange things? I'd say you need to pay attention to that sinking feeling you'd be right to start getting. Otherwise? I don't see anyone of those descriptions doing anything odd.... I'm not worried. Not about anything short term, anyway.

link   
Unfortunately, it was a real thread and that's why it was taken down. We can't have too much panic around here. But the person got it wrong, it won't land in Canada or Mexico, I heard it's going straight for PA!

link   
Yeah I commented and then it just disappeared.
I guess people don't like those scaremongering posts, because it was scary what he was saying!

I hope he's wrong

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I saw the thread, and a quick Google search brings up an astronomer named Raymond Brown. Thread got 404ed pretty quick though.

link   
Maybe this one DA 2013 CL2
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-3-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

link   
I hope it was real. I quit my job, started drinking before noon and am about to go on a pillaging spree.

If he was wrong, I'm in major doo-doo.

link   

Yes I did! Was gonna take another look then it was gone. Pretty darn scary if true! I've never seen his name pop up on threads before, maybe he didnt have his twenty posts or it was fake.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I saw it. I actually copied and pasted into my notepad thinking the 404 monster was coming by. Didn't save it though because after reading I felt is was nonsense.

His thread almost fit an introduction thread the way he layed it out though. Thought it had a wee chance to stick around.

I guess for an asteriod that has supposed to wipe us out in 2 weeks, he didn't have enough time to post 20 times.

link   
reply to post by Trillium

Yeah! That's the one. Page 2 is where I threw up the link and basic data for what the Purdue Impact Simulator spit out at absolute worst nightmare case. Well.... The Atlantic Seaboard would have about a 50 foot wave over the beach...and I'd get awesome video coverage to watch from Missouri.

You may be able to tell...I'm not taking all this too seriously.

link   
The idea that some of you actually took that seriously shows your level of gullibility.
It was obvious he was trolling.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yeah, I too read and responded to the thread and I also hope it's a hoax!

The creepy part was, that I had just gotten through reading another thread about some guy who is supposed to be in communication with ETs who said that on March 21st, (I think) half of the planet's population would move to the 5th dimension. Sounds like the move would be just prior to impact. Weird.

Oh yeah, somebody better stop the guy that said he was going to start robbing banks and pillaging.

edit on 15-3-2013 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Doesn't look like he is known. I'm guessing hoax...if not, I hope for Mexico as I live in Canada!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If it was a prelude to a major strike, many more would begin appearing
Some small ones hitting, if that begins happening in the coming days
Ain't no bunker gonna save your ass...

Then my real side REALISES, millions of amateur astronomers would of spotted this thing
Therefore I conclude until further evidence is presented, this is bullcrap

Fear not lollipop, the time is not yet neigh!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Where did he get his information?

How is it a part of an asteroid got here a month in advance from the bigger part?

There is another doom thread about an asteroid still lingering...maybe they are connected? Maybe it really is coming?? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im just kidding... dont sweat what you don't know. Each day can be lived like its the last. We have no promise for a tomorrow, much less two weeks.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well...if it is the same Ray Brown that was involved with the Deep Impact Project with NASA then I would say he would warrant a look.

NASA

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The fact that the ATS staff are still online and NOT fleeing for higher ground might be a clue... Blue.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
If it was a prelude to a major strike, many more would begin appearing
Some small ones hitting, if that begins happening in the coming days
Ain't no bunker gonna save your ass...

Then my real side REALISES, millions of amateur astronomers would of spotted this thing
Therefore I conclude until further evidence is presented, this is bullcrap

Fear not lollipop, the time is not yet neigh!

Where were the millions of amateur astronomers for the russian, or south african or florida recent meteors?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join