It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'This was UFOs - I saw them': Mystery surrounds strange contrails that appeared over Grimsby

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

My cousin and uncle saw this happen over their village some time last year, see link;

www.youtube.com...

The same week i also saw this happening over Worksop in Nottinghamshire, but was unable to take any photos of it happening.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
For a conventional aircraft to make those it would need very very tight turns which I doubt they could do.

My initial thought was parachutists like others but since the rings were made in plain sight and there was no visible object making them it rules out planes or people (well as long as this isn't all a big joke).

Very interesting if as per the OP's description.

Edit to add, are there any weather people we could ask if some sort of upper atmosphere effect is going on?
edit on 16-3-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
it is donna nook the testing range. it is still in use as you can hear and see jets buzzing around when they test/bomb. as i said many times in my other posts i could see these "clouds" appear but i couldnt see what was doing them. as ive said it was maybe due to the light ect... but bear in mind ive lived around here all my life been to donna nook to see the planes bomb and ive never seen these clouds appear before. so if it is jets where they practicing new moves so to speak or where they testing a drone, or was it a cloaking device ? i really dont know.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
it is donna nook the testing range. it is still in use as you can hear and see jets buzzing around when they test/bomb. as i said many times in my other posts i could see these "clouds" appear but i couldnt see what was doing them. as ive said it was maybe due to the light ect... but bear in mind ive lived around here all my life been to donna nook to see the planes bomb and ive never seen these clouds appear before. so if it is jets where they practicing new moves so to speak or where they testing a drone, or was it a cloaking device ? i really dont know.

Like I said - it can be hard, or near impossible to see the planes making the smoke trails www.abovetopsecret.com...

I used to live in Cleethorps, btw. I remember cycling round the Grimsby docks when I was a kid, back in the 70's
Hello!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothingwrong

Originally posted by rikgrimsby

Like I said - it can be hard, or near impossible to see the planes making the smoke trails www.abovetopsecret.com...

I used to live in Cleethorps, btw. I remember cycling round the Grimsby docks when I was a kid, back in the 70's
Hello!

hi

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

If something is sufficiently high it would be difficult, if not impossible, to see it with the naked eye. If it was small, even more so. A good clue would have been if the sound of engines was heard, but apparently they weren't (not mentioned in eye witness reports). I suspect high altitude testing of a small stealth aircraft capable of very agile maneouvres/tight circles.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
the thing is jets were seen and heard... but i didnt see them make the "clouds" is it possible that they did have the euro fighter out AND testing something... but both the raf and us air are saying its not them... BUT a few people are saying they saw jets flying around. so what was going on ? how can they say it wasnt them if jets were seen :/

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well i guess the Aliens have got bored of crop circles? now they have moved on to sky circles
or have they?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Interesting that nothing seems to be adding up. If the airforce can't confirm it was them then what was it? To me it can't be any type of acrobatic parachuting as the trails don't seem to be coming down, but more in a
parallel state with the ground.

Thanks OP! Hope you can find out more about this and keep us updated.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

So if nobody Identified what made this and we can presume it was flying and not freefalling or swimming?
What does that make this?

reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I think I mentioned that when I posted
I thought Seagull but it seemed to be moving fast.

Also as others have stated it was jets both UK and US said it was not theirs so if it was jets was it some kind of black ops testing or testing of a new missile? I don't know but I feel like I'm repeating myself now

And BTW who the hell brought aliens into this

edit on 16-3-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I would say that is all from The Earth. Some secret Space Programs.
Please, won't you bow to 'gods from the stars'? Don't be stupid savages, that is exactely what they want.

Imagine the situation, sheiks buy NASA, and all other Space Agencies, than force you to adopt shariah laws, forever, because only their offspread will be in that, and all others are to be their slaves. Because, they can send spacecrafts and disintegrate anyone opposing to the rulers, in such a 'mysterious way', forcing anyone other to think that doesn't exist, and they are to destroy anyone theirs who is talking about, alone, because of 'god fear' from rulers... Maybe stake?

edit on 3/16/2013 by dragnik because: additional text

edit on 3/16/2013 by dragnik because: additional text

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990
reply to post by Blue Shift

UK and US have ruled out that they are their doing, nothing in the area at the time aparrently, so we can rule that out unless it was some kind of black ops or an invasion. both unlikely above the Humber Estuary. Unless ofcourse it was training exercises but then they would have no reason to deny it was them (UK or US military)

Officially. How about unofficially? They would have a reason if they were testing something that naturally - you don't tell the media about every military test you do.

Whatever caused them is man-made, could be a drone, could be some jet... no aliens around.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

lemme know if crop circles show up in the area

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Good to know the USAF says it wasn't flying over Grimbsy, not that it would be anyway...

What does Nick Poop say on the matter?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

The US have multiple active bases in the UK

Originally posted by ImpactoR

Originally posted by RAY1990
reply to post by Blue Shift

UK and US have ruled out that they are their doing, nothing in the area at the time aparrently, so we can rule that out unless it was some kind of black ops or an invasion. both unlikely above the Humber Estuary. Unless ofcourse it was training exercises but then they would have no reason to deny it was them (UK or US military)

Officially. How about unofficially? They would have a reason if they were testing something that naturally - you don't tell the media about every military test you do.

Whatever caused them is man-made, could be a drone, could be some jet... no aliens around.
K so it could well have been flying over Grimsby tp be honest

The military are usually forth coming with information regarding training or any other operations near or in the civilian domain. Testing of some new rocket or drone did cross my mind as mentioned in above posts...
I never mentioned aliens nor have I ever seriously mentioned aliens on ATS at all for that matter. This could well be the case of an un-official testing of some new technology. The fact both militaries confirmed it was not of their doing does raise additional questions though, heck it may even have been dare I say it.....ALIENS

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Maybe its the military trying out some new cloaking with their planes, and using the people as part of their study to see how undetectable they are. I have heard of the military working on cloaking.
Who knows...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

They are being laid by the Air Force as they tend to happen once a week over the Tampa Bay area. They are so high up that you can barely make out the plane sometimes and since they do this outside commercial air routes and over the international air ports one can not argue that fact with any explanation, especially since private jets have flown up right behind them and taken video of them doing it.

However the Government stooge Phage will show up and argue that they are ice crystals from normal commercial jets. Even though these jets make huge checker board patterns in the sky where ONLY MILITARY JETS ARE ALLOWED TO FLY!!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by squad51
Maybe its the military trying out some new cloaking with their planes, and using the people as part of their study to see how undetectable they are. I have heard of the military working on cloaking.
Who knows...

It has happened way to many times in just about every part of the western world. All they do know is that what they are spraying is Poisson and a sedative to keep us people from rising up and hanging all their criminal butts. They do like to do it only when the sky is just about completely clear. Its all in they're depopulation program.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

They test secrete aircraft over the Gulf and oceans at night as well as the deserts so not to be seen. The Chemtrail skies would not much because it would need to land somewhere.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

OP

The government chemtrail (Geo-engineering) planes have to TURN when they hit certain areas.

They have their pre flight plans and they stick to it.

I think we might be looking at their turns

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join