The Prediction of all Predictions

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience
 



I apologize for doing this to you but i feel you brought this on yourself.


Apologize for what? Making me laugh?




posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience
 


Everyone who has posted or chooses to post in the future, by their own "free will", should read over the post many times. This will help identify the cause of "your suffering".



posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience
 



I apologize for doing this to you but i feel you brought this on yourself.


Apologize for what? Making me laugh?


No making you suffer more.



posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience
 


Just to honk my own horn i think this is the "best sh1t" (love that word) i have ever done in my experience and i haven't even got a single flag (sigh...now "i'm over it".) lol. I love making myself laugh at myself its so rewarding.



posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   


I am going to make a prediction that will be 100% accurate {snip} You are all going to DIE

if and when your prediction comes true, i will be sure to congradulate you.



posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience
 


Everyone who has posted or chooses to post in the future, by their own "free will", should read over the post many times. This will help identify the cause of "your suffering".


It does not expire. It is, for the dead, rebuilt. And for the living, made perfect. This is not an expiration; this is the opposite. This is the undoing of corruption; and the flesh is made perfect.

If you wanted to be a prophet, arrogant one, then all you had to say is, "The Lord is coming, and time is very short. It is time to repent and to restore the Kingdom of God."

This is what every true prophet since the beginning of prophecies has ALWAYS said; and it is the same gospel, and the same prophecy, which makes us prophets today, and is guaranteed to come to pass.

But since you want to make your own predictions and make your own prophecies so that you can feel original, and to feel special, you inevitably made a prediction that failed. No wonder you are angry at me; because I called you out on it.

And your word choice hung you; it didn't save you.



posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience
 


Just to honk my own horn i think this is the "best sh1t" (love that word) i have ever done in my experience and i haven't even got a single flag (sigh...now "i'm over it".) lol. I love making myself laugh at myself its so rewarding.


bold is my edit above

And this post of yours proves my previous post's point.

You delight in yourself still. You're not going to last long.



posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience
 


Just to honk my own horn i think this is the "best sh1t" (love that word) i have ever done in my experience and i haven't even got a single flag (sigh...now "i'm over it".) lol. I love making myself laugh at myself its so rewarding.


bold is my edit above

And this post of yours proves my previous post's point.

You delight in yourself still. You're not going to last long.


All that you expressing here is and always will be a reflection of none other than...."your self". The sooner you understand this, the sooner you will take delight in yourself knowing that you are evolving and will "last long"
edit on 15-3-2013 by ThePhysicalExperience because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

It does not expire. It is, for the dead, rebuilt. And for the living, made perfect. This is not an expiration; this is the opposite. This is the undoing of corruption; and the flesh is made perfect.

If you wanted to be a prophet, arrogant one, then all you had to say is, "The Lord is coming, and time is very short. It is time to repent and to restore the Kingdom of God."

This is what every true prophet since the beginning of prophecies has ALWAYS said; and it is the same gospel, and the same prophecy, which makes us prophets today, and is guaranteed to come to pass.

But since you want to make your own predictions and make your own prophecies so that you can feel original, and to feel special, you inevitably made a prediction that failed. No wonder you are angry at me; because I called you out on it.

And your word choice hung you; it didn't save you.


You have given me a very good glimpse at how you see yourself. This has exposed you and your weaknesses to be used against you if i would so chose to do this. I don't need to do this because you are already handing me your energy on a platter even though i do not wish to take it. I accept anyway graciously so thank you. But there are people who would steal this from you without either "yourself" of "them" knowing. You have assumed very much in your post unlike "my prediction" which is completely "objective" and can and will be verified by all in "known" existence from any point of observation.
edit on 15-3-2013 by ThePhysicalExperience because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I was kind of hoping there would be at least another "mind" out there to communicate with and solve this riddle that i have put forth. This is after all the greatest piece of "artwork" i have ever presented to date to "The universe".
I would like to take this time to thank "the planet earth", "the sun" and "the moon" along with all the other "intelligences" i have ever crossed paths with in my existence, for giving me the opportunity to "express myself".



posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience
 


What riddle? All I see is you trying to be clever.



posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You never die its all a transformation. You're wrong



posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience
 


What riddle? All I see is you trying to be clever.

Then you do not see everything in front of your very own eyes. You have "targeted" my thoughts on other posts and have not "seemed" to have grasped much in the process. I would really love to "disassemble" your mind for you however i will not manipulate the law of "free will" (by making you give it to me without realizing) and as such i am prepared to spend some "more time" with "you" in "assisting you" to learn to think independent and critically" for "yourself".



posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordD
You never die its all a transformation. You're wrong

I suggest you read what follows "DIE" in my prediction. Reading is a valuable "skill set", but "thinking" is much more critical for your development.
How can you, "yourself" PROVE anyone other than "yourself" is wrong. This is interesting lol



posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Still not one flag. Come on people don't "you" like to learn about "yourself"? Actually i don't "expect" any flags due to the "serious nature" of this post. I have offered a "solution" (not limited to only one) to the collective problem that "mankind" is facing today and yet, up to this point it hasn't "registered" on the "important scale" to anyone who has viewed this and "made a post".



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Honk! LOL, i just felt like doing that. Just to "keep the dream alive" and all.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience
I am going to make a prediction that will be 100% accurate and will hold true for all of known existence. This is going to occur and no one throughout history can ever prove me wrong.
You are all going to DIE lol....Eventually (no specific time reference point given). At least your corporeal bodies will expire so you better get used to it.
Now prove me wrong lol

Expire- come to an end
End- the point where something ceases to exist
Exist- to continue to be
You're corporeal bodies will never come to an end because they will always exist in some form. Nothing ends it transforms.
PS you said at least not definitive nice try lol



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordD

Expire- come to an end
End- the point where something ceases to exist
Exist- to continue to be
You're corporeal bodies will never come to an end because they will always exist in some form. Nothing ends it transforms.
PS you said at least not definitive nice try lol


Thank you for an excellent contribution!.

I do not assume "corporeal" bodies never "come to an end" though. As far as i am able to currently perceive everything in my "physical perception" vibrational environment suffers entropy "eventually".





top topics
 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join