It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prediction of all Predictions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I am going to make a prediction that will be 100% accurate and will hold true for all of known existence. This is going to occur and no one throughout history can ever prove me wrong.
You are all going to DIE lol....Eventually (no specific time reference point given). At least your corporeal bodies will expire so you better get used to it.
Now prove me wrong lol

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Not me. I have immortal life. Nevertheless good prediction.. but you need oiling. Youre abit rusty mystic

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience
I am going to make a prediction that will be 100% accurate and will hold true for all of known existence. This is going to occur and no one throughout history can ever prove me wrong.
You are all going to DIE lol....Eventually (no specific time reference point given). At least your corporeal bodies will expire so you better get used to it.
Now prove me wrong lol

Already posted numerous times.

Search is your friend.

Nothing new....do you have anything remotely original?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience

I'm feeling a little psychic too...I predict....that the sun will set tonight! *LE GASP*

...You know, that just wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.

I will prove you wrong though.

"We're all going to die" does not hold true throughout all eternity because, theoretically, this universe is not eternal. Even aside from that, at some point we []will[/] die and the potential is gone. There's no "going to". We "are".

...Boom.

edit on 15-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I'm feeling a little psychic too...I predict....that the sun will set tonight! *LE GASP*

Please specify which night "is tonight" given your ongoing perception of life, and how do you know for sure that that sun will in fact "set"?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Now prove me wrong lol

Already posted numerous times.

Search is your friend.

Nothing new....do you have anything remotely original?

This is my prediction its completely original to me. Search is my enemy.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I will prove you wrong though.

"We're all going to die" does not hold true throughout all eternity because, theoretically, this universe is not eternal. Even aside from that, at some point we []will[/] die and the potential is gone. There's no "going to". We "are".

...Boom.

edit on 15-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Also you really should learn to read and then THINK. I did say "known"
edit on 15-3-2013 by ThePhysicalExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You must walk into a lot of walls. Joking...I'm joking.

But I have found the search function here to be next to useless, unless you just happen to type the right keywords.

My Dad told me these wise words when I was knee high to a grasshopper.

"We are all born to die."

I've been depressed ever since.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I apologize for doing this to you but i feel you brought this on yourself.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

So every existence that is known? Known by whom? How much do they know? You're limiting it to our perceptive talents, which are admittedly fairly weak. We can only see a small fraction of the magnetic spectrum in less than 1/1,000,000,000 of the universe. Our piece of "known" existence is nothing.

But anyway, your prediction is so old it's farting dust.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

You must walk into a lot of walls. Joking...I'm joking.

But I have found the search function here to be next to useless, unless you just happen to type the right keywords.

My Dad told me these wise words when I was knee high to a grasshopper.

"We are all born to die."

I've been depressed ever since.

I mean no disrespect at all but please learn to focus you energy back into yourself. I do not need your energy as i have learned to reverse the effects of not being able to see reality for what it is.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So every existence that is known? Known by whom? How much do they know? You're limiting it to our perceptive talents, which are admittedly fairly weak. We can only see a small fraction of the magnetic spectrum in less than 1/1,000,000,000 of the universe. Our piece of "known" existence is nothing.

But anyway, your prediction is so old it's farting dust.

Please stop now while your so far behind as it is. Look at your own writing to identify what it is you want to change about yourself.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

All this time I was thinking my body will be recycled and or transform, not expire... gee thanks!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What if in this reality you never die... Only the people around you die...
So far only people around you have died ...what if in each and every reality
you are always the last to die..or will you?

Prove this wrong....

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firethefed
What if in this reality you never die... Only the people around you die...
So far only people around you have died ...what if in each and every reality
you are always the last to die..or will you?

Prove this wrong....

It is not me to prove anyone wrong as that is not my existence. Again i do not wish to humiliate people as this is not my "intention", my intention was to get people to think about the implications of what i have said.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Now prove me wrong lol

Actually, your prediction fails miserably.

"Behold, I present to you a mystery; not all of us will die, but we will all be changed. In an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump. For the trump will sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptible and we shall all be changed."
"I assure you that will we not come before those that sleep; for the Lord Himself will descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and the trump of God; and the dead in Christ will be raised first. Then we which remain alive unto the coming of the Lord will be changed and will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
"Therefore comfort each other with these words."

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

And another thing i should mention is that "everything" you can "perceive" is a tool that can be used for either construction or destruction, both materially and immaterially. I am just an ordinary guy who smoked a lot of weed and used my brain to work sh1t out for myself. I am not saying "anyone" should just smoke weed as this was a tool "I, my own existence and no body elses" chose to use.
Happy thinking everybody

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

Now prove me wrong lol

Actually, your prediction fails miserably.

"Behold, I present to you a mystery; not all of us will die, but we will all be changed. In an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump. For the trump will sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptible and we shall all be changed."
"I assure you that will we not come before those that sleep; for the Lord Himself will descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and the trump of God; and the dead in Christ will be raised first. Then we which remain alive unto the coming of the Lord will be changed and will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
"Therefore comfort each other with these words."

Right now i can feel the urge to just flame you because of your arrogance. But i know what this is and i am able to control it. I do feel sorry for you too, but again this is just another urge i am able to use for my own advantage if i so chose.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

"Only those who can see the invisible can do the impossible"

Nice words. And true at that.

The future is quite invisible to us isn't it? Except for those of us to whom it is revealed. Except we do nothing of ourselves, but by the power of the One who not only can see all that we cannot, but also He who has the ability to lose form and take form, to become invisible and to become visible. The very same who you seek under your microscopes, and behind your telescopes; but you will not find Him. For He is invisible and is only revealed to those whose eyes He opens. And to them the truth is revealed. And those to whom the truth is revealed are those that men would say do not possess vision, neither power. And the cause for this is to bring down the imaginations of wise men down upon their heads that they might understand the vanity of seeking that which cannot be found unless it be revealed unto them; and in the process, they put down those they deem less worthy in order to build themselves up so that they are held in esteem; for with this vain power do they bewitch. Even more in vain is that those who are bewitched are those who wish to be confused, and led into pointless mysteries, for conventional wisdom is not enough to satisfy their hunger for power. And don't men say, "knowledge is power"? Knowledge also does away with ignorance; and where the veil of ignorance has been lifted, so has the excuse for sin. Not that any should seek to hide their sins. But rather, those that seek the truth, and discover their sins, they are the ones who will create a new veil for themselves to hide the nakedness that is exposed of them, to themselves. And these come together to meet and to discuss how to hide their nakedness, and yet also to build up their prestige in themselves. For no one is fooled, neither convinced, except those that choose to be fooled, save the ignorant. And therefore, ironically, the ignorant will be the only ones who will offer mercy to those that sought knowledge, received it, and then rejected it. The same that see themselves as wise in their own eyes will be at the service of those whom they saw as the lowest of men.

What is invisible has come upon you.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm not going to Die. en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join