It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Singularitarians: Who are they and what do they want?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well just to be clear, I have never had a religious experience of any type, though I suppose this would qualify.

Technological singularity

"Rapture of the nerds" redirects here. For the novel by Cory Doctorow and Charles Stross, seeThe Rapture of the Nerds.The technological singularity is the theoretical emergence of superintelligence through technological means.[1] Since the capabilities of such intelligence would be difficult for an unaided human mind to comprehend, the technological singularity is seen as an occurrence beyond which events cannot be predicted.Proponents of the singularity typically postulate an "intelligence explosion",[2][3] where superintelligences design successive generations of increasingly powerful minds, might occur very quickly and might not stop until the agent's cognitive abilities greatly surpass that of any human.The term was popularized by science fiction writer Vernor Vinge, who argues that artificial intelligence, human biological enhancement, or brain-computer interfaces could be possible causes of the singularity. The specific term "singularity" as a description for a phenomenon of technological acceleration causing an eventual unpredictable outcome in society was coined by mathematician John von Neumann, who in the mid-1950s spoke of "ever accelerating progress of technology and changes in the mode of human life, which gives the appearance of approaching some essential singularity in the history of the race beyond which human affairs, as we know them, could not continue." The concept has also been popularized by futurists such as Ray Kurzweil, who cited von Neumann's use of the term in a foreword to von Neumann's classic The Computer and the Brain.Kurzweil predicts the singularity to occur around 2045[4] whereas Vinge predicts some time before 2030.[5]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Though I have also found a couple of very interesting videos, I will post the best of the 2 here, for those who cant watch the video, there is a transcript below the video in the video description. For those that cant get that far, I will give a brief description, though I will fall quite short of the intent of the video. I apologise for this, but it would tKe a very long time to transcribe it all, and I cant copy paste the text, nor find a full transcription anywhere.

Basically, the year 2045 has been set as the day zero for the singularity, and that all of humanity has 2 missions upto that date. Mission one, just survive until then, as this may prove to be a great callenge in and of itself. Mission 2 is to fight hard every day until then to ensure the elite are not still in control, as they would use this to further enslave man, instead of releasing him to accomplish his ultimate potential, as we merge with machines, and become basically gods, deathless, infinite knowledge, power beyond imagination, both for the whole and the individual, though individual might be the wrong word, as individualism will no longer be what it is today.

My curiosity was piqued by one of our own, the one electric. In some comments he made a month or 2 ago, about a future he can see comming and not letting anyone endanger mans ascension.

Well I went and looked up a lot on the subject, and I have to say, my mind was changed, I have never had a religious experience before, but i assume this is what it is like. As I for the first time can see and end to it all, all the pain, all the suffering, all the despicable things the greedy can and do to the needy. Salvation for man as it were, in the sense we woild be free, finally from these constructs.

If anyone is interested, I can and will supply a lot more info, if not, than thank you for your time, I hope I have at least stimulated your mind and opened it up to a new possibility.

edit on 15-3-2013 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'am a great supporter and believer of the transhumanist movement and obviously the technological singularity will be an essential part of the movement.
When speaking about the technological singularity, noone really knows what it implies, even those that coined the term for the first time. For me quite frankly it is a point in time where technology has reached a phase where it invents itself without human intervention or support. It could be the first succesful artifical intelligence system that "thinks" and acts on its own. While technological progress in the past and present has been exponentially increasing, as Moore's law shows, it might get to the point where progress is becoming infinitely fast.

The consequences of this on human kind and evolution itself would be unthinkable. It could ultimately lead to our destruction, or to an ascension (if we allow to become one with technology itself).
edit on 15-3-2013 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clairaudience
I'am a great supporter and believer of the transhumanist movement and obviously the technological singularity will be an essential part of the movement.
When speaking about the technological singularity, noone really knows what it implies, even those that coined the term for the first time. For me quite frankly it is a point in time where technology has reached a phase where it invents itself without human intervention or support. It could be the first succesful artifical intelligence system that "thinks" and acts on its own. While technological progress in the past and present has been exponentially increasing, as Moore's law shows, it might get to the point where progress is becoming infinitely fast.

The consequences of this on human kind and evolution itself would be unthinkable. It could ultimately lead to our destruction, or to an ascension (if we allow to become one with technology itself).
edit on 15-3-2013 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

I truly believe this is the way forward for man. It is the only future I can honestly say I see happening, in which we dont wioe ourselves out, or continue the cycle of destruction that plagues man today, and has stalked us for our entire existence.

I only hope I can make it long enough to see it come to pass. Some estimates are as soon as 2030 even, that is only 17 years from now, some say 2045, which is only 32 more years. I dont think my body has that kind of time left, as I have a couple of issues, at only 35, I am unfortunately still probably not gonna make 2030 even. Which saddens me, as this future truly seems to hold mkre promise than any I have read about before. I woukd just like to live long enough to see it, and know that my descendants will have the stars, and indeed all the dreams of our ancestors come to be, and so much more we could never even imagine.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

It is cool hearing you say that it is akin to a religious experience because I believe that singularity will coincide with a an apex of technology and spirituality when the time comes.

Science and spirituality will validate each other in ways we can't even imagine at this point.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I don't understand why we don't already have computer programs that can write other programs.

I should be able to tell a computer the specifications and desired end product, and it should write the code and produce me a new software program.

I should also be able to tell a computer to design a better computer than itself, and have robots build that computer.

Why don't we have this right now? We can go to the moon for christsake and I can ask my phone where to get sushi...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I don't understand why we don't already have computer programs that can write other programs.

I should be able to tell a computer the specifications and desired end product, and it should write the code and produce me a new software program.

I should also be able to tell a computer to design a better computer than itself, and have robots build that computer.

Why don't we have this right now? We can go to the moon for christsake and I can ask my phone where to get sushi...

I will use an analogy to show you why, as I dont have the words to explain it outright.

A car can not at present drie you to the store, one nust stear it, tell it to accelerate, and brake as appropriate, and finally arrive at the store. Comouters are no different, they can not think yet, they can only do as they are told. A program can be told to do the most complex math, but it doesnt understand the context or use of the math, so it does nothing without being told to do x if y occurs.

One day, very soon, this will change, computers will understand, they will think, they will do without our instruction.
That day is jot yet here though, as at present, they are like a car, they have the ability to move, they have gps to guide them to a destination, they dont have a brain yet.

Think of an animal, with its brain removed. It has the abilities to move, it has the energy to do so, it has all the infrastructure to this, but it doesnt have a brain to think and guide it, we could hook it up to electrodes and even time them so that we coukd make it walk, and even keep it balance, but this isnt life, it is now only an organic machine.

Hope that helped, if not I can link you to some material that will better explain this than I can.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I really don't like the idea of a machine being able to think and act for itself. Sounds too matrix-y for me, and from what I've seen lately there are a lot of communities and individuals that go out into the mountains and want to live a simple life without unnecessary technologies, farming their own food and building their own shelter. I am one of them and would gladly give up this movement and embrace the earth and her gifts as is.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RooskiZombi
I really don't like the idea of a machine being able to think and act for itself. Sounds too matrix-y for me, and from what I've seen lately there are a lot of communities and individuals that go out into the mountains and want to live a simple life without unnecessary technologies, farming their own food and building their own shelter. I am one of them and would gladly give up this movement and embrace the earth and her gifts as is.

And I would leave you to it, and wish you and your descendents long fruitful happy lives. Full of joy and peace that comes from a days long labor to come home and know by the sweat of your brow your family is fed and provisioned, and kept safe and happy.

This is just not the direction many see, or even want to go, all I would ask is for you to do the same.

Who knows, in a few millions years, maybe your descendents will look up at strange lights and objects in the sky, while playing on the iphone and wander what they are, and who inhabits them, while mine are looking down, and wandering what so simple and modest a life must be like, not having to follow 8 billion rules, and not having to process millions of humans worth of thoughts a second.

Maybe this is where we really come from, maybe this is what the the world is suppossed to be like. Some woukd want to advance, some would want to go backwards, others would want to stay where they are at. And all would be able to live a fullfilling life, lived to the most of their ability to enjoy.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

If we plugged our minds into a computer in order to manifest destiny, that destiny would be pure hell. The mind of man is evil from his youth. The only reason we even see any semblance of kindness is because we live in God's reality and not our own.

Also, I think it is said that information is not lost, thus their first rule does not apply. If they could become God's, they could retrieve and rebuild our ancestors. It's obvious, to me, they have no idea of what they're asking for, and they should leave it alone.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

If we plugged our minds into a computer in order to manifest destiny, that destiny would be pure hell. The mind of man is evil from his youth. The only reason we even see any semblance of kindness is because we live in God's reality and not our own.

Also, I think it is said that information is not lost, thus their first rule does not apply. If they could become God's, they could retrieve and rebuild our ancestors. It's obvious, to me, they have no idea of what they're asking for, and they should leave it alone.

Just my 2 cents.

At what point though? I mean was the car too far, or was it the cell phone? Were both of these ok, but the next step isnt? I mean there is either a line, or there isnt, I dont believe. Most people wi even mind, the world we inhavit now is hell, people starve, they suffer, they die somtimes horribly over a long time, there is disease some without a cure exceot the cold embrace of death.

If one truly thinks life, and human consciousness is special, how can one at the same time deny technology that could alleviate these pains and horrors.

It just seems to me that at present it is collective idiocy, where life is precious to soo many, yet they turn a blind eye u to tue suffering until it is them, then they are suprised when all the caring people of the world look on as they panic and beg for help, yet still succumb, all the while never recieving the little help it would have taken to save them.

I honestly believe the comming wave is mans salvation, and an end to all the pain and suffering, and will instead of causing some doom, will instead open doors we never would have dreamed existed.

Think about seeing every wavelength of light, instead of the pathetifally limited spectrum we have at present. Think if we werent limited to such costly to maintain yet rediculously fragile bodies. We coukd feel the vacuum of space and not fear pain or death, we could walk on the moon, without billions of dollars of life support equipment. We could travel to any star we desired, because time would not matter, we woukdnt be limited to a few decades before all the information and experience one aquired was simply lost to the dust.

I see limitless potential here, not some nightmare. Cellphones and comps do not bring hell to their users, why shoul a machine interface? Why shoukdnt we be able to fix those without all their faculties, or broken by braindamage, or born mentally handicapped? I know if I was forest gump, I would want to be brought up to everyone elses legel if possible.

I dont see your reservations, but I do respect them. I wasnt implying anyone should be forced, I mean all this as a choice. Where as I stated above your post, if some would want to remain pure, or even go back to a more omish like lifestyle, I would not begrudge or deny them that to them. I would simply ask that you also respect others to do the same, and allow them to evolve if they chose to do so.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

It is cool hearing you say that it is akin to a religious experience because I believe that singularity will coincide with a an apex of technology and spirituality when the time comes.

Science and spirituality will validate each other in ways we can't even imagine at this point.

Science falsely called will validate occultism, because those who control and own the science foundations and major centres of research, are also the ones who fund which studies that they deem worthy. It is "proving" their lies as truths in the minds of those who trust that science is unbiased. We cannot see that all are occult branded with the symbols for 3rd eye "enlightenment" (delusion) and dna manipulation.We live in a world of deception in which the occult strive for the day in which 'science' will make them as gods.

The arrival of the Ultimate Savior will mark a new beginning, a rebirth and a resurrection.....by opening the gates of science and knowledge....-He will come to return all children of Adam irrespective of their skin colors to their innate origin after a long history of separation and division linking them to eternal happiness......not by force or waging wars but through thought awakening

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

That was said by the Shi'ite President of Iran last year. See, he knows their plans. He sits in his pyramid parliament building with 33 windows. He is no different than Kabalahists, Freemasons, Mormons, apostate Christians, New Agers, theosophists, buddhists, etc. He preaches his 'Adam' as they do their primordial man, their 'adam Kadmon'

Anyone believing in 'singularity' simply do not understand that it is the last tower that men will ever build in opposition and defiance to their Creator. Singularity is the "one language" of that old tower and city in the plains of Shinar so long ago...the serpent religion of yesteryear which is today gathering its adherents in "oneness" as fast as their pyramids are rising.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Science falsely called will validate occultism, because those who control and own the science foundations and major centres of research, are also the ones who fund which studies that they deem worthy. It is "proving" their lies as truths in the minds of those who trust that science is unbiased. We cannot see that all are occult branded with the symbols for 3rd eye "enlightenment" (delusion) and dna manipulation.We live in a world of deception in which the occult strive for the day in which 'science' will make them as gods.

The arrival of the Ultimate Savior will mark a new beginning, a rebirth and a resurrection.....by opening the gates of science and knowledge....-He will come to return all children of Adam irrespective of their skin colors to their innate origin after a long history of separation and division linking them to eternal happiness......not by force or waging wars but through thought awakening

That was said by the Shi'ite President of Iran last year. See, he knows their plans. He sits in his pyramid parliament building with 33 windows. He is no different than Kabalahists, Freemasons, Mormons, apostate Christians, New Agers, theosophists, buddhists, etc. He preaches his 'Adam' as they do their primordial man, their 'adam Kadmon'

Anyone believing in 'singularity' simply do not understand that it is the last tower that men will ever build in opposition and defiance to their Creator. Singularity is the "one language" of that old tower and city in the plains of Shinar so long ago...the serpent religion of yesteryear which is today gathering its adherents in "oneness" as fast as their pyramids are rising.

Here is the passage about mans sundering from the bible, where it flat out says man was once one, and god didnt like that we could accompkish anything we wanted, so they intentionally caused us to be different, and speak different, and have different skin colors and traits etc.. which has kept us apart for all this time, as we kill and fight eachother over nothing.

◄  Genesis 11:6  ►New International Version (©2011)The LORD said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.New Living Translation (©2007)"Look!" he said. "The people are united, and they all speak the same language. After this, nothing they set out to do will be impossible for them!English Standard Version (©2001)And the LORD said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.New American Standard Bible (©1995)The LORD said, "Behold, they are one people, and they all have the same language. And this is what they began to do, and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them.King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)The LORD said, "If they have begun to do this as one people all having the same language, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.International Standard Version (©2012)The LORD said, "Look! They are one people with the same language for all of them, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. Nothing that they have a mind to do will be impossible for them!NET Bible (©2006)And the LORD said, "If as one people all sharing a common language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be beyond them.GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)The LORD said, "They are one people with one language. This is only the beginning of what they will do! Now nothing they plan to do will be too difficult for them.King James 2000 Bible (©2003)And the LORD said, Behold, the people are one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.American King James VersionAnd the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.American Standard VersionAnd Jehovah said, Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is what they begin to do: and now nothing will

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The line is the thing that turns man away from God - I was not addressing the technology. If someone wants to create AI to learn from, I think, in theory, that is a good idea. Although, I would be afraid of what it might do if it were given access the outside world, because AI has no morals of it's own. What I was getting at was this: to plug ourselves into to AI, would be to unleash our most evil thoughts upon the world. AI has no morals of its own - nor does any technology, but if you give it the mind of madmen it will give us the work of madmen.

So... I have no problem with technology that has limits.

I think utopianism is a splendid idea, but in practice, we have to work with what we have. And what we have are dumb/evil people. Utopianism will not work because it is also the perfect ingredients for complete control over us, and when you add those ingredients to what we have, dumb/evil people, you get hell.

I do share your hope for humanity, but not your idea of how it can be achieved.

Have a good day.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

So what was god afraid of? I mean he is god right, why woukd he fear us being able to accomplish anything they dreamed? It does not say anything about them sinning, nor of their wickedness or deeds, it says man was able to do anything he desired, meaning we were able to go to the stars, and make our own destiny. Which is a no jo for a pet, as they arent allowed to go off and have their own life, they must stay at home, ajd do as their instructed by their master.

I for one, dont now, jor have ever in my entire life, not even as a child, been able to swallow this stuff. It isnt very intellectual really to see the standpoint of god vs the standpoint of man.

God is a bully, he on his wanderings found a race, perhaps soon to be even more powerful than his own, so he intentionally made them fail, divided them, and sat bafk and laughed at our suffering and evil ways, all in his name.

Man will be the only god I out my trust in, not a man, all of man. We are a noble and peacefull people, as long as we arent afraid. Fear drives men to great misdeeds, man feers that which he does not know. By making men different from eachother, he made us fear eachother, thus react violently to the imagined threat the other men could pose, thus began the first war, it will end the day man is again one no sooner.

I hope you can at least see my point of view, and if not respect it.

I find your belief in a fairy tale silly, but I will not tell you what you are aloud to think. I am sure your religion would feel quite differently towards my beliefs. As they have already totured murdered and even burned alive anyone who woukdnt believe what they were told.

All I am asking is that you do not try to stop those that woukd have a bettter world for themselves. God has already promised you the righteous he would punish us nonbelievers, I dont know why some cannot have the same faith I. Their god they are trying to tell othes they must have or else.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

The line is the thing that turns man away from God - I was not addressing the technology. If someone wants to create AI to learn from, I think, in theory, that is a good idea. Although, I would be afraid of what it might do if it were given access the outside world, because AI has no morals of it's own. What I was getting at was this: to plug ourselves into to AI, would be to unleash our most evil thoughts upon the world. AI has no morals of its own - nor does any technology, but if you give it the mind of madmen it will give us the work of madmen.

So... I have no problem with technology that has limits.

I think utopianism is a splendid idea, but in practice, we have to work with what we have. And what we have are dumb/evil people. Utopianism will not work because it is also the perfect ingredients for complete control over us, and when you add those ingredients to what we have, dumb/evil people, you get hell.

I do share your hope for humanity, but not your idea of how it can be achieved.

Have a good day.

Oic, I thought your objections ere religious in nature, so I gave a religion based response, my apologies.

I dont like to edit my posts to fix anything but gramatical mistakes, because then one may say somthing when a misunderstanding happens, and future viewers of the thread may get the wrong idea abiut the reasoning behind the response.

So... if it was all voluntarily carried out, and it was proven not to be hell on earth as I could easily see being the biggest fear, well that and mind control. What other reservations would you have?

I am new to this concept myself, and am still really just kicking it around, trying to see what possibikities I could come up with.

Mostly I see nothing but positives, it isnt like you would be stuck, you could still die, you would be able to turn off the power. Or destroy the serve etc..

I think it would be amazing to think thousands of times faster, to move at the speed of light to another body on another planet, to walk on another planet, to see a super nova from an earthlike distance, watch the pressure wave overtake you just before you transfer to another body safely away, create a double of me, so I could go on, and experience what it is like to ride down a singularity........hell I could go on all day, I might even enjoy watch a seed fall from a tree and grow until it too is great and tall and spawns and entire forest of its own.

The only negatives I can even forsee would be mindcontrol, but what woukd be the point, comouters would be faster than people anyways, not like a slave server population is gonna be a lot of help next to even one quantum mainframe.

I am sure the whole being in the computer realm being unbearabke will be sorted out by the timebthis takes place.

People are already being augmented, tens of thousnads of people are already using technologies implanted jn the brain for parkinsons epilepsy etc...

A guy created a nerve chip interface he had implanted, a chip in his brain, and one in his arm, he can control things wirelessly with only thoughts, such as a mouse pointer or remote control, he can manipulate robotic limbs etc....

This is all going to happen, it isnt a matter of if, it is happening now, it is only a matter of when all or most of mankind will be augmented, for simple things at first. Strength, sight, hearing. Then for armor for hazardous work, and extreme environments, then for thought enhancement, then comes the big crunch, the spike, the singularity whatever you want to call it.

People will begin full body augments, sight beyond imagining, full spectrum, with the ability to filter for your want, hearing beyond imagination, inckuding infrasound, we woukd be able to hear the earth talking even, lifefunctions woukd be taken kver by machines entirely, meaning simply deathlessness, immortality whatever you want to call it.

Everyone woukd have an indestructible blaxkbox for your code, so that you could be retrieved and reactivated, if you were out of range of a reciever to the main collective, so you could transmit your code before your units destruction.

Near limitless strength, only limited by the technology of the time, which will continue to advance at an ever increasing rate, it will doubke faster and faster until in less than one thousand years, us today woukd call it magic, though to them it would be common place.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

This is absolutely beautiful. Never have I seen anything regarding the Singularity/Transhumanism written out in such a fair and eloquent way.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wah, some bored kids posting some clip on the tube...

As to the AI issue. Even though the AI research is as old as the computer science, we don't know how to create "strong AI". Yes, we are quite good at applying AI concepts to solve specific problems. Creating self conscious or even self-learning and improving software seems to be a completely different beast.

Some go even so far as to state that we are not yet understanding the problem we are trying to solve. Then there are more pragmatic approaches to simply copy/simulate a brain. This at least should become possible someday with the exponentially growing computing power. But will we really understand what we have created there? I am not so sure...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

I can not even begin to refute this. The reason is that no matter what I say, you will say that my words are just part of "the deception" or from "evil spirits" or what have you. Anything that takes you out of your comfort zone will illicit this type of response from you and we both know it.

The rest of us will grow and become beautiful while a bunch of you will just hide in their paranoid bunkers, waiting for their gods to return. I am waiting for that, as well, but I'm not so dumb as to thumb my nose at our gods-given abilities to understand nature and divinity. The science you fear will prove that your god exists... you just may not like who he really is.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I think many will change their minds when they are being left behind, unabke to even grasp the concepts that others would talk about, or even hear many of tye conversations taking place in infrasound, or notice the amazing way others clothes look in in tye radio wave spectrum.

As they realise all around them are jow the gods they thought were coming back for them, and as theyb leave this earth behind to search out new worlds, and have new experiences, those left behind will talk of the days when the gods were here, and the miracles they made, and eventually their descendents will also cross the singularity, and another new race will join the galactic family.

I honestly see all of this as a possibility, and I honestly believe it very well could happen, and that it is likely those alive today will see it happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestica

This is absolutely beautiful. Never have I seen anything regarding the Singularity/Transhumanism written out in such a fair and eloquent way.

Why thank you, though it isnt my idea, it s the work of others. I am late to the concept, and still reading a lot on it, though it honestly seems like the logical progression of technology and its use.

I would love more than anything to sail the cosmos and view all of its endless wanders.

I could talk about the possibilitis all day. We really only need live for 20 more years, and it will be visible and happening right in front of us. Just find a way to live that long, and so much could become possible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join