Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Some Spanish Wizard Predicted the New Pope’s name before the PREVIOUS Pope Resigned

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
According to a tweet sent out by Yolanda De Mena of Madrid on the morning of February 11th, her boyfriend Alejandro Rodriguez woke her up very early that same day and told her he had just had a dream about a new Pope named Francisco I.

A few hours later, Pope Benedict XVI resigned his post, and, one month later, a new pope named Francis I — Francisco I among Spanish speakers — was installed in his place.

De Mena's tweet began spreading around Twitter today, amassing tens of thousands of retweets in a matter of hours.

The incredible prognostication propelled Rodriguez to international fame, as several media outlets in Spanish and South America picked up on the massive "spoiler."

In between interviews, De Mena and Rodriguez have been battling a slew of Twitter users claiming they somehow made the whole thing up.

But, as The Daily Dot notes, the date is right there, and there is no way to alter a tweet once it's sent out.

gawker.com...

wow!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
original tweet:

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
As mentioned in the original post:

"the date is right there, and there is no way to alter a tweet once it's sent out"

this can't be fake...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Nice catch, she will get some attention these days...

Somehow, all around world some people are starting to be warned about what is going to happen...
Most of all simply don't give it credit... But with the www some predictions are starting to pop and prove that for some reason people know things prior to major events... humm..
edit on 15-3-2013 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
reply to post by GLontra

Somehow, all around world some people starting to be warned about what is going to happen...
Most of all simple don't give it credit... But with the www some predictions are starting to pop and prove for some reason that people are knowing things prior to major events... humm..

yep... I'm really glad that today there are tools like Twitter, where millions of people can post their dreams and premonitions, in a way that can't be altered or faked.

many amazing premonitions that couldn't be "proven" before, now can be easily proven, for the whole world to see, using Twitter.
edit on 15-3-2013 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
reply to post by GLontra

Somehow, all around world some people are starting to be warned about what is going to happen...
Most of all simple don't give it credit... But with the www some predictions are starting to pop and prove that for some reason people know things prior to major events... humm..
edit on 15-3-2013 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

Oh really? This earth shattering breaking news is so important it will change how we think about the world we live in, right?

And this prophet messiah king wizard grand legend should have a crown or something. Because he's just amazing. Or something.

What has changed? Tell me. who is coming up with all of these major events before they happen?

aaaaaaand life goes on.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Oh good grief... the holy grail has become the glorified twitter..

give me strength to endure... whoever deity really cares...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by GLontra

Oh good grief... the holy grail has become the glorified twitter..

give me strength to endure... whoever deity really cares...

You sound very nervous...

I wonder why...

Relax, dude...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

How do you really feel....

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Interesting to notice how the woman who posted the tweet was surprised by the news of the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI on February 11th.

She expressed surprise in the tweet, since her boyfriend dreamed of a new Pope in the previous night, before the news of the resignation was known by the world.

I believe the claim of this dream is real. I can't see any reason for someone to post such a claim in the same day of the Pope resignation, including details like the name of the next Pope.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
And remember this is the first pope called Francis (or Francisco, in Spanish) in History

The last time a Pope has picked a name that wasn't used before by previous Popes was over 1000 years ago.

So, the fact that the new Pope picked a name that was never used by previous Popes was a big surprise.

I can't see any reason why someone would even IMAGINE that the next Pope would pick the name "Francis" or "Francisco".

It was a BIG surprise.

But the boyfriend of that lady dreamed about it over one month before it happened... And a few hours before Benedict XVI announced his resignation...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
That's really fascinating!
Coincidence or not, that's definitely not something that happens everyday!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I agree, it is somewhat astounding. Who goes around dreaming about resigning popes and their precedessors...and then tweets about it.....before the actual even happens? I think many are hopeful about this because they are chomping at the bit for information at the earliest possible moment and if someone has a sliver of insight and accurate prophetic ability, they'll be the new "Psychic to the Stars".
edit on 15-3-2013 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have no problem believing in miracles.

"There are infinite states of consciousness for the human mind."

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

That is amazing.

I believe it.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
I agree, it is somewhat astounding. Who goes around dreaming about resigning popes and their precedessors...and then tweets about it.....before the actual even happens? I think many are hopeful about this because they are chomping at the bit for information at the earliest possible moment and if someone has a sliver of insight and accurate prophetic ability, they'll be the new "Psychic to the Stars".
edit on 15-3-2013 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

I'm pretty sure the boyfriend of this lady really dreamed about it, and it was really before the news of the resignation of Benedict XVI were known by the public.

She posted the tweet a few hours after the resignation of Benedict XVI was made public. Someone may claim that she made up the story about a "dream of her boyfriend". But then I ask: why would her include details such as the name of the next Pope, if the part about the dream wasn't real? If she wanted to make up the story, she would just have posted something like: "last night, my boyfriend dreamed about a new Pope coming soon, and now Benedict XVI resigns". No need to include the name of the next Pope in the story.

That's why I believe her boyfriend really dreamed about it, in the night before the resignation of Benedict XVI.

That alone would be amazing: a dream about "a new Pope coming", in the night before the resignation of Benedict XVI. But it went as far as giving the CORRECT name of the next Pope, and a name that nobody could imagine!!

This is fantastic...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Some Spanish Wizard

He had a dream, I wouldn't call him a wizard over it though. I wonder if he has had history of prediction prior to this or if it was something that just came to the guy. Really interesting none the less for the accuracy. Would love to hear more about the guy that made that prediction.
Lets get him to join ATS

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Can I just say that this name was being tossed around before the Pope was elected. One of the Cardinals I believe it was one from the U.S. was tossing around the idea of using Francis as a name if elected Pope. One of the priests covering the event was speaking about it.So the idea of using that name was making its rounds and I'm sure different Cardinals probably tossed the idea around and maybe even vocally. Also if one was to keep track of the front running candidates for Pope and their backgrounds you can begin to put forth some good guesses as to the names they might pick. I'm not saying the guy is lying it's just that I think that sometimes our subconscious puts two and two together before we do and it could look like a prophecy.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
i am very leery of the claim " twitter cannot be altered "

and further note :

De Mena's tweet began spreading around Twitter today, amassing tens of thousands of retweets in a matter of hours.

" today " - was infact 14th MARCH 2013

but it does beg the question :

any evidence for this tweets existance between 11th BEBURARY 2013 - and 13th MARCH 2013 ?

as pope benedict`s resignation was only officially announced on 11th FEBURARY 2013 , does no one think it odd that no one noticed [ on that day ] that there was a guy who had predicted the popes resignation hours before it was announced - AND named his sucessor ????

the entire tail tastes post hoc to me .

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Back In Nov 10,2010,while in my sleep,a voice spoke to me.I clearly heard,"Seven years from now;religion as you know it,will come to an end"! Now that woke me up real quickly,talking about being scared,that was it! A few days passed,while it was fresh on my mind, decided to place it on my Twitter account. Now,all I'm
Sayin,it is just a dream,like anyone having a dream.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join