It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering/Chemtrail Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

* * * * * * Please Note * * * * *

The topic of this thread is Geoengineering/Chemtrail Theory, not theology. Please be civil, focus on the information and not each other.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

deleted.....did not see the kind warning on this page.
Sorry. It was a good comeback, though. Trust me.

edit on 16-3-2013 by stars15k because: didn't read all posts in thread before replying

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Nice research and delivery OP. Looks like you attracted the attention of a few people with this information. Good job brother and don't drink the koolaid.

Some of us didn't fall off the potato truck yesterday, and can & do make observations for ourselves. I can tell you that the operations being carried out in our skies, which has been termed chemtrailing, is an observable and ongoing phenomenon. I can also tell you that there is a concerted effort to squash the discussion of truthful information concerning the operations being carried out in our skies, which has been termed chemtrailing.

It's really a sad indication of the state of affairs in this country and this world that so many internet users have decided to betray their earth brothers and sisters. The truth will not die, and there are still many out there fighting the good fight and holding the truth in high regard.

The simple truths are the following. When there is solar activity such as flares, the operations being carried out in our skies, which has been termed chemtrailing are observed to a greater degree. When there is a large gathering of people anywhere who come together to pray, for instance, the operations being carried out in our skies, which has been termed chemtrailing are observed over this specific area.

A great deal of this activity has to do with controlling the Collective Human Energetic Field. Humans can influence the earth energetically, both individually and collectively through our emotional energy. The controllers have made this a top priority, and go to great lengths to keep as much of the positive energy as possible from reaching and informing the CHEF.

Energy from source comes in through the sun and influences the CHEF. The controllers want to deflect as much of this energy as possible, and it isn't to protect us from something harmful. It's to keep us more controllable so they can continue to run roughshod over top of us.

This is coming from an observer who knows the deal.

Now, maybe a few people who are researching this subject will wade through the fake debating in this thread and see this post. If even one sincere truth seeker sees this post, it's been well worth my time typing it out.

Peace be with you.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The deceit would be you if you for making up a whole lot of trash.

Your last post has no grounding. You just made that all up. Show where I have said any of your claim.

??? What does that even mean? I didn't claim you said anything..

Science is the best YOU have only, inaccurate information.

Well that's a pretty stupid statement to make from someone using electricity and a computer to send stuff to hte internet!!

Ohms law seems pretty accurate - it is much of what enables you to write on a computer.

Last I heard water still freezes at 0 deg C in standard atmospheric conditions, and boils at 100 deg C.

If you drive a car then the chemistry of your petrol, oil, rubber and plastic seems fairly accurate to me. As does that of the steel, aluminium and other materials that "science" allows us to mine and smelt.

And where would you be if "science" hadn't developed flight and jet engines - there wouldn't be nearly enough contrails for you to whimper about!!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

The simple truths are the following. When there is solar activity such as flares, the operations being carried out in our skies, which has been termed chemtrailing are observed to a greater degree. When there is a large gathering of people anywhere who come together to pray, for instance, the operations being carried out in our skies, which has been termed chemtrailing are observed over this specific area.

So now they are used to stop people from praying?

Is there anything that chemtrails aren't used for?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

So any chance you can enlighten us on this deal you know about?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by htapath

Since you're the ringmaster of the dark carnival, I would suspect that you already know the deal. Who is we? Do you have someone in your pocket, or are you in someone else's pocket? It's not that complicated. The controllers, i.e. those in power who thrive on domination, know how energies propagate in and around our planet.

They want to keep us separated from each other and our source. One way this is carried out is through the dispersing of what has been termed chemtrails. From the amount of effort that has been put into these operations, we could all be driving Ferraris.

You make out like this is a ridiculous idea and this is the same old song and dance. Are you ready for the day when the music stops? I would prepare well my friend. All bad things must come to an end, and where you are when the music stops will determine where you stay for another eon. Right now, you're not in a very good position.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

You make out like this is a ridiculous idea and this is the same old song and dance. Are you ready for the day when the music stops? I would prepare well my friend. All bad things must come to an end, and where you are when the music stops will determine where you stay for another eon. Right now, you're not in a very good position.

Well until someone can actually show proof of this happening it is a rediculous idea.

And how do you know I am not in a good position, as you know nothing about me, but if you can get all of this just by my replies you have an interesting talent.

I guess because I don't believe chemtrails are being sprayed that makes me unready for the day the music stops,but there is a problem as the music will stop long after I am gone so I don't have to worry about it now do I?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

reply to post by htapath

Well until someone can actually show proof of this happening it is a rediculous idea.

And how do you know I am not in a good position, as you know nothing about me, but if you can get all of this just by my replies you have an interesting talent.

I guess because I don't believe chemtrails are being sprayed that makes me unready for the day the music stops,but there is a problem as the music will stop long after I am gone so I don't have to worry about it now do I?

How does one know anything? By listening to FOX news or by experience? I'll leave that one to you.

The music stops for all of us at some point, and we call that death. A key aspect of our lives that will be addressed and go a long way to determining our next incarnation deals with how important the truth was to us in our previous incarnation. There is no escaping this and there are no excuses.

I guess this also sounds like mumbo jumbo to you? All I can do is state the facts. What you choose to do with them is your choice. Living in denial is one option.

I say don't believe in anything, friend. Either know or don't know. That way you wont be lead down the garden path to another dead end. Call me crazy, but I still love you and wish you all the best.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

It's really a sad indication of the state of affairs in this country and this world that so many internet users have decided to betray their earth brothers and sisters. The truth will not die, and there are still many out there fighting the good fight and holding the truth in high regard.

Its sad isn't it that basic god given brain functions are lacking

Spill the beans, so this debate can finally be done with and we can move forward to banning people from flying or hanging those that have

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

reply to post by htapath

Since you're the ringmaster of the dark carnival, I would suspect that you already know the deal. Who is we? Do you have someone in your pocket, or are you in someone else's pocket? It's not that complicated. The controllers, i.e. those in power who thrive on domination, know how energies propagate in and around our planet.

They want to keep us separated from each other and our source. One way this is carried out is through the dispersing of what has been termed chemtrails. From the amount of effort that has been put into these operations, we could all be driving Ferraris.

Don't bother replying to mine then, this says it all.

I must know as well , yes, its musical chairs, that does explain a lot

Conspiracy solved,

They are spraying the skies so that one day when the music stops you better know where you are or you will be stuck there for another eon.

does that mean that there is some type of super adhesive in the chemtrails and when the music stops ( HAARP gets activated) who ever didn't believe will be stuck to where they stand and the others will be ...... oh lets say rapture d is that it, it has to be.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Man this is getting of topic bad but can I ask in response to this

The music stops for all of us at some point, and we call that death. A key aspect of our lives that will be addressed and go a long way to determining our next incarnation deals with how important the truth was to us in our previous incarnation. There is no escaping this and there are no excuses.

What if one goes beyond this truth of yours and escapes this cycle of incarnations by returning to the source?

Are they then immune, I mean will the chemtrails not work when the music stops on them, they will still freely be able to move around while others are stuck for another eon?

Can you please elaborate this universal knowledge/truth you have so we may all learn

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Damn, these chemtrails are miraculous things!
Disease, weather, hiding Nibiru, birth-control, enabling HAARP to do too many things to count, and now magical prayer/energy/mythical forces stopping powers....this is some really good $#!t, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Damn, these chemtrails are miraculous things!

Before you know it chemtrails will be the cause of famine in the world.

I do love how they will associate chemtrails to everything under the sun, and yet cannot decide what they are composed of or even what they are being sprayed for.

I see the goal posts on the move...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by htapath

Man this is getting of topic bad but can I ask in response to this

What if one goes beyond this truth of yours and escapes this cycle of incarnations by returning to the source?

Are they then immune, I mean will the chemtrails not work when the music stops on them, they will still freely be able to move around while others are stuck for another eon?

Can you please elaborate this universal knowledge/truth you have so we may all learn

The source is from where one's cycle of incarnations begins, so I don't quite understand the question.

Whether or not one holds the truth in high regard is a basic concept, and it seems that you're just trying to make it sound complicated. You're only fooling yourself.

The controllers will keep controlling you and you will like it, and incarnate with them again. The only difference will be that next time, people like me wont be around for your entertainment. So, laugh it up while you can, because you wont have much to laugh about down the road. Mate.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Before you know it chemtrails will be the cause of famine in the world.

I do love how they will associate chemtrails to everything under the sun, and yet cannot decide what they are composed of or even what they are being sprayed for.

I see the goal posts on the move...

The general consensus of geoengineering scientists and it has also been confirmed by computer models. Is that geoengineering would definitely affect rainfall. They all agree that there would a reduction in rainfall. Which could potentially lead to drought.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what the effects of a long term drought would be. Lack of rainfall = loss of crops. Which eventually leads to famine in the areas worst hit. Why do you think there is so much concern about the governance issues associated with geoengineering?

Who's going to be held accountable? Who's going to pay for any damages that may occur? Will the burden and risks of these projects be shared among the participating nations?

These concerns are the exact reason why testing is classified and kept a secret. Climate change concerns have already been deemed a matter of national security and thereby all operations involved and undertaken by the military can be classified top secret.

You must really be naive if you do not understand how these connections are made.

Geoengineering Explained In 10 Minutes

edit on 17-3-2013 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
[
The general consensus of geoengineering scientists and it has also been confirmed by computer models. Is that geoengineering would definitely affect rainfall. They all agree that there would a reduction in rainfall. Which could potentially lead to drought.

Are you talking about this study - which not actually "general agreement" but is a modelled situation?

It is definitely a strong argument to not do any SRM geoengineering - which is also a widely held view among people studying geoengineering - better not to need to do it in the first place

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

* * * * * L A S T C A L L * * * * *

Posts not addressing "Geoengineering/Chemtrail Theory" will be actioned. Please post on-topic.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
delete post
edit on 20-3-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

So, assuming all that is right for a moment, what connects any of it to long white trails in the sky? or are they something you consider to be a different subject?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join