It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering/Chemtrail Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Solar wind and electromagnetic radiation would push hydrogen away from the sun. The suns energy output varies and the reason why is still not understood.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I cant believe after all these years this issue is still being hashed out everywhere.
Has not anybody seen the video-[what in the world are they spraying]???????
I just cant believe people are so ignorant as to what any why they are spraying
15+ 10 IN WINTER here in n-wisconsin.
I guss when your an outdoorsman you see things other people dont. That said there is enough info that even the least intelligent person could make a rational desision,
I would expect this from weed wacker, not a ordanary citizen to state such wild crud.
AIR-CRAP
CARNICOM
WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING
STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES
All the real info IS out there, just a person has to quit grazzing and read.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hesawildone
I cant believe after all these years this issue is still being hashed out everywhere.
Has not anybody seen the video-[what in the world are they spraying]???????

Yes - it is a so wrong that no-one could possibly have made is sincerely believing it to be true, so it is probably a hoax or deliberate deception.

Even the guy who made it, Michael J Murphy is on record as saying that one of the main ideas in it - that contrails do not last for long - is incorrect -

.....although he hedges his bets somewhat, which makes me suspect he doesn't like admitting he's wrong!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul.....although he hedges his bets somewhat, which makes me suspect he doesn't like admitting he's wrong!

I would be leaning more towards how science is never entirely true and accurate, being misleading directly or indirectly and cannot be trusted to be correct due to new evidence that is waiting to be discovered.

It is not the scientist fault they are only men and women.

I think M J Murphy did well for what he is up against, getting a message out to those who care can be hard. Take whatever you like from it, it’s only you that can altimetry make your choice.

Here it is for anyone that wants to see for yourself.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-3-2013 by fireyaguns because: Removed not

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul.....although he hedges his bets somewhat, which makes me suspect he doesn't like admitting he's wrong!

I would be leaning more towards how science is never entirely true and accurate, being misleading directly or indirectly and cannot be trusted to be correct due to new evidence that is waiting to be discovered.

It is not the scientist fault they are only men and women.

Sure Science is only the best we know now, and we may know better later as more gets discovered.

However at least it IS the best we know now and does have whatever studies have contributed to the knowledge to support that position.

Whereas saying that contrails can't persist more than a few minutes has no basis in anything except deceit or ignorance.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The deceit would be you if you for making up a whole lot of trash.

Your last post has no grounding. You just made that all up. Show where I have said any of your claim.

Science is the best YOU have only, inaccurate information.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

HERE is all the information you need to understand that those white lines in the sky are most likely contrails. It's all fact, and it's undisputed.

It is however, invited that should anyone prove any of the information wrong, it will be changed. (nobody has been able to do that)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I think M J Murphy did well for what he is up against, getting a message out to those who care can be hard. Take whatever you like from it, it’s only you that can altimetry make your choice.

Maybe you should take a look at this thread and what Mr.Murphy did in his movies...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a video for you about Mr.Murphy's movies...

Sure, he did do well selling the chemtrail hoax with false information.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Science is the best YOU have only, inaccurate information.

So essentially what your saying is science is one big lie?

You do understand without science you would not be living as long as you are?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I like your most likely line

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The only downfall of murphy's movie is it did get more information out.

Plasma clouds, my goodness who does man think he is God or some other little god.

Science maybe you bread but mine is given at Gods will.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Does your view of science being nothing but inaccurate information touch your entire life, or just your belief in "chemtrails?" To be fair, you would have to have the same feeling about everything. Otherwise you are just attempting to blow smoke up our butts. So please, get off the internet (information technology), throw away your computer (all kinds of sciences), sell your car (internal combustion engine), cut all the wires going into your house (telephone, cable/satellite, electricity...all made possible by science), disconnect yourself from public water systems (clean water is a science advance ;so is proper waste management), throw out all your cans and jars of food (food preservation is a science as well), dispose of any meds you might take except herbal (pharmaceutical sciences save lives....just ask a diabetic) and enjoy the life of a subsistence farmer/hunter/gatherer of the 19th century. Anything less if hypocritical.
Oh, and if you have ever had any surgery, please die unless it was performed in your own bed without the benefit of a sterile environment and anesthesia. Both are scientific advances.
The science of contrails first began being studied when planes first started making them. "Chemtrail" theory began when the internet became open and used by the public. Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Thank kindly for all your kind words and directions.

It is my duty to be kind to you and be merciful.

You may vent all you like but one thing will still remain, Science as we know it to date remains to be not 100 percent true, accurate, not misleading and correct.

Deal with it please.
edit on 16-3-2013 by fireyaguns because: Forgot not

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

God gave you bread did he?

It magically appeared in front of you did it?
Or did humans automatically know how to make bread?

Or maybe, people 30,000 years ago experimented with grinding up wheat and other cereals and eventually, a rudimentary bread was made...

Bread was created by science.

Definition of science:
the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment

Through experimenting and observation, bread was created.

edit on 16/3/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

The only downfall of murphy's movie is it did get more information out

If you consider false info as being good then you are correct.

Science maybe you bread but mine is given at Gods will.

So if god created science would that throw your whole belief system into turmoil?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

You may vent all you like but one thing will still remain, Science as we know it to date remains to be not 100 percent true, accurate, not misleading and correct.

And who ever said that science was 100% accurate?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Sorry you are wrong. Bread is made because of God.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

God created science as well then.

Why don't you trust god?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

God created science as well then.

Seems almost a given when god created humans and humans created science.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Sorry you are wrong. Bread is made because of God.

And just exactly how was this done without science?

Are you saying that god couldn't possibly use science?

Now without science how does one tell that there are chemtrails being sprayed?
edit on 16-3-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join