It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering/Chemtrail Theory

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone has put this out there yet; its not my idea, I just agree with it. Would love to hear other's take on this. The premise is basically that our understanding of stellar evolution has been backwards and that the sun is getting hotter and brighter because it is taking in more fuel. This threatens TPTB agenda, so they devised a way to control the weather in order to impose things such as the carbon tax, and to keep us "in the dark" (ha! the internet ruined that for them)

planetary moons are leaving “trails” throughout the solar system, indicating we've entered a dusty area of space. With all this dust and debris available for stellar fuel, the sun is growing in size and getting hotter, moving from a class-G (yellow) star to a class-F (yellow-white) star.
Because our system of long-term dating is based on an assumption of radioactive elements being formed when the Earth was born—not being produced regularly—our system of geologic eras is drastically wrong. Astronomical events move thousands of times faster than assumed by astronomers. The planet and solar system are no where near as old as claimed and mankind has been around to see the sun “change” in the past.

What's this have to do with chemtrails?

A Hot Time in the Old World, Tonight
If you were NASA, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, or the “powers that be” and knew the sun was constantly getting hotter,19 but did not know the specifics because you listened to conventional scientists with their backwards stellar evolution, what would you be likely to do? Obviously, come up with a long-term strategy to deal with the excess heat. Back in the 1950s, a study was made on such a possibility and came up with three alternatives:
1. Use nuclear weapons to blow holes in the upper atmosphere to let the increasing heat out,
2. Create huge, underground cities to live in until the sun stabilized, or
3. Get the heck off of Earth.
The first one was a bit preposterous and could not be pulled off without public knowledge, so they started the 2nd and 3rd
The underground bunker approach was simple enough, as one of the features of HAARP20, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, was that it was able to probe well beneath the surface of the earth looking for oil and minerals resources, but also identified large caverns that would make excellent cities for them to stockpile and ride out the transition in comfort. Construction of these underground bunkers has been in progress for decades, and Alternative 2 is nearing completion. NASA came into existence shortly after this report was issued; some believe as a direct consequence of Alternative 3. Their mission was to find out what was “out there,” and what they found was that mankind is not going anywhere else, any time soon. With Alternative 3 not viable and knowing they would be stuck here with the rest of us, and not particularly wanting to live underground all their lives, they needed to come up with a way to make their Utopia on Earth… and that is geoengineering. Change this planet to be resistant to the solar changes they knew were coming and keep their corporatocracy going

Geoengineering: Customizing the Planet
First thing they had to deal with was the sun getting a lot brighter from the combustion of dust and debris, now present in significant quantities in the solar system. They needed to come up with a way to create a “global dimming” effect to block off this bright light. Aluminum, a nice, lightweight and very abundant element, works rather well for that as most of our mirrors today are coated with aluminum (not silver). Nanoparticles, distributed in the tropopause (about 7 miles up), would increase the albedo of the Earth and turn the upper atmosphere into partially-reflecting mirror. This has the result of “global dimming” on the surface.

So they developed a technique to disburse aluminum, barium, strontium and iron in the stratosphere using the 10,000+ aircraft28 that are in the sky, every hour of every day. All they had to do was develop an aerosol and fuel additive, and “let 'er fly” to “git 'er-done.” Couple the aerosol dispersion system with a GPS (Global Positioning System) and you can even control precisely where the chemicals get dumped, without the pilots ever realizing anything is happening

You can read the whole paper HERE

Just wondering if you guys have thought of it this way before. If I'm beating a dead horse here I apologize. I look forward to your responses!

~Namaste~

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Wouldn't they have to cover the entire globe to control the global temps? It seems the tropics (where it get's warmest) has the least amount of contrail coverage. And in the summer (when it's warmest) you tend to see the least amount of contrail coverage everywhere.

edit on 15-3-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

My thoughts on that: As the planet spins, the land at the equator moves faster than lands further north/south of it. I'm imagining a picture of the global currents.. and am reminded of the 1959 movie On The Beach Here's a wikipedia excerpt on the plot:

The story is set in a then-future 1964, in the months following World War III. The conflict has devastated the northern hemisphere, polluting the atmosphere with nuclear fallout and killing all life. While the bombs were confined to the northern hemisphere, air currents are slowly carrying the fallout south. The only areas still habitable are in the far southern hemisphere, like Australia

It seems to me it's easier to seed the northern and southern hemispheres to give the particles time to "settle in" in order to effectively reflect the sun's rays. This also ties into GMOs as they had to create a new type of food that would survive in their artificial environment.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

But as I said, in the summer, there is less visible contrails all over the northern hemisphere and in summer for the southern hemisphere, the same condition exists. So it appears that most of the cloud cover/contrails form only when conditions seem most favorable for them. (which makes the most sense)

If there was a plot to block out the sun, wouldn't it have to be an all day, every day type of thing? No more blue skies ever. Otherwise, on the blue sky days, it would be remarkably hotter.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Do you have something you can reference me to? I can only speak from personal experience, but last summer I saw more chemtrails than I could count. A friend and I actually did try to count one day... gave up at 25 because it was sickening to watch them drop chemicals on everyone. Don't get me wrong, I'm up for debate, that's why I brought this here. I would just like to see what it is that makes you think they're less prevalent during the summer? Also, you use the word contrail while I use chemtrail. Are we talking about the same thing? My understanding is that contrails are like the defrosters on planes that only stretch x number of meters behind the plane and dissipate while chemtrails are the long criss-cross patterns that line the whole sky. Or am I splitting hairs on semantics? As for it being hotter on clear days... Isn't that normally the case??

I should point out that I don't think they are trying to blot out the sun. I think they are trying to prevent as much new energy coming from the sun to effect the ecosphere as possible. They've known this was going to happen since the inception of NASA and are using it to further their goals. As long as people think that we are the cause for global warming, TPTB can pass things like carbon taxes, funding for "green" projects, water reclamation projects, etc.
edit on 3/15/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This paper you posted attributes the building of HAARP to APTI, yet BAE built it.

My point is, there are so many crazy theories (mostly dark and sinister) attributed to HAARP, it would be best if the proponents of the dark and sinister would at first settle on actual and factual information.

You know, they run tours of the facility, right? I do not think these tours were hit by sequestration.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
This paper you posted attributes the building of HAARP to APTI, yet BAE built it.

My point is, there are so many crazy theories (mostly dark and sinister) attributed to HAARP, it would be best if the proponents of the dark and sinister would at first settle on actual and factual information.

You know, they run tours of the facility, right? I do not think these tours were hit by sequestration.

I see where the paper says the experiments conducted by APTI resulted in HAARP, not that APTI built it.

Experiments along this nature has been conducted by Arco Power Technologies over the years for weather modification that resulted in HAARP, which had all the tools to do this

As far as BAE building it, I found where they received a contract to manufacture HF transmitters, but the wording suggests they were only contributing to the project.

The Office of Naval Research has awarded BAE Systems a $35.4 million contract to manufacture 132 high frequency (HF) transmitters for installation in the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program's (HAARP) phased array antenna system. The contract was finalized April 19 with BAE Systems Information & Electronic Warfare Systems in Washington, D.C. The HAARP program collects and assesses data to advance knowledge of the physical and electrical properties of the Earth's ionosphere. "We look forward to contributing to this critical program. This is an opportunity for BAE Systems to play an important role in expanding knowledge of the Earth's ionosphere.

I just did a fast google search to get this. I won't lie and say I'm completely informed on HAARP, so if I've made a mistake, or am overlooking something, please let me know so I can educate muhself!

Once you read the whole paper... and then probably the other papers HERE, there's a very positive outlook to be had. The writer sees their (TPTB) agenda as failing. Thats not doom and gloom!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23
My understanding is that contrails are like the defrosters on planes that only stretch x number of meters behind the plane and dissipate while chemtrails are the long criss-cross patterns that line the whole sky. Or am I splitting hairs on semantics? As for it being hotter on clear days... Isn't that normally the case??

That's where your understanding is wrong. A contrail is created by the exhaust of a jet engine supersaturating the air around it. Depending on the atmospheric conditions around it, you can have a contrail that stretches a few hundred feet behind the aircraft before dissipating, or you could have a contrail that goes miles before spreading out into a cirrus cloud. There are more of them today than before because the new engine technology tends to leave more persistent trails than the older engines.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks for that, I see my error. But now that I've refreshed myself on the difference in the 2, more questions come to mind. What about the planes that have been witnessed shutting off the trail, banking towards a new heading and turning it back on again. If its just condensed water vapor from the jet engine, sustained or not sustained by atmospheric conditions, wouldn't it continue to stream behind the craft at all times as long as pressure/temperature remain stable? I know atmospheric conditions can/do change regularly so I hear what you're saying, I'm wandering if you are suggesting they're all contrails? Or were you just pointing out where my understanding was off? Also,

These condensation trails are the result of normal emissions of water vapor from piston engines and jet engines at high altitudes

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm stuck on the "at high altitudes" part.. I've seen some of these planes flying at not so high altitudes dumping 2 clearly different streams of... SOMETHING, so I'm compelled to think they aren't ordinary contrails. Again thanks for your response! Intelligent discussion is greatly appreciated

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

As for the on again off again trails, the conditions required for them to form are extremely finicky. A two or three degree temperature difference, results in no trail. Or slightly less humidity. Or even more humidity (you might see a contrail dissipating quickly suddenly start persisting).

As for altitudes, telling from the ground is almost impossible without some form of reference. My two favorite places to see what's going on around me are Flightaware.com and flightradar24.com (the latter has a neat app for your phone that lets you look in real time at what's around you). Not all flights will show up, because they only show flights that have a certain transponder, but it'll give you a pretty good idea.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Thanks for the info!!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

As was explained, contrails can and do persist for hours and act just like clouds as they are actually clouds that are created by aircraft. If you are interested in the subject, look into clouds and what type form at what altitudes. Once you can identify the clouds, you will be able to (somewhat) predict contrail formation.

I cannot say for certain that chemtrails don't exist, but the white lines I have seen with my eyes and the ones I see pictures of look a lot like regular contrails. They act a lot like regular contrails.

It seems to me that if there was some sinister spraying operation that HAD to take place, there would never be a blue sky day. I have seen many of them where I live.

As for the proof of more contrails during the spring, fall and winter, I don't have anything to offer other than my own experience. You will also notice the topic of chemtrails on ATS seems to slow way down during the summer, then pick back up in fall. (northern hemisphere)

I think this is due to the conditions for persistent contrails to form are more prevalent during those times, so people see more white lines in the sky.

There was a poster here not long ago who offered a Lear jet rental and lab work to identify the contents of contrail/chemtrail at altitude. (which I think is the only way to get a real sample of what's in them)

The hard fast chemtrail believers seem to refuse to believe in the science fact of contrails and how they operate, but the information about them is something that cannot be ignored. None of it is proof that chemtrails don't exist, but it is proof that the white lines in the sky are most likely contrails.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I appreciate you guys talking with me about this. After all this, I'd have to say that probably a good portion of what people report is contrails. What makes me believe in the chemtrail conspiracy theory is the day that I counted so many of them in the sky, it was quite clear that they weren't random airplanes flying around putting off normal contrails. They made a near perfect grid over the college town I live in. The sky looked like a white/grey checkerboard by the end of the afternoon. I could also see them cut off the trail just outside of the town. Shortly after, a plane (can't be sure if it was the same one or not) would be heading back over town, parallel to the last line, and start the trail back up.

Edit: I looked for a picture, but none of the ones online are as dense as what I saw. You can still see blue between/behind the lines in most of the image results. I couldn't see anything other than the trails that day
edit on 3/15/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

If you look up the FACET radar animation you'll awe why they fly in grids (sorry I'm on my phone right now so I can't post it). There are over 3000 flights a day over the US. In the animation you can't even see the outline of the country.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I've seen maps like that. Put into that context I can see it. I'm still not completely convinced there isn't something else going on, but I am taking a more skeptical approach now, do some more research on contrails/clouds.. Hopefully this thread can help others out. Especially the papers I linked to. They blew my mind. The only reason I made this thread was because of the explanation offered therein.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

I don't think any of the skeptics are saying that there might not be something happening, or that it's impossible that they are, just that what is being pointed out has another explanation that makes more sense, and that people should research and try to find out what's happening, instead of just pointing up and going "oh my god they're spraying us!" because they don't understand what's happening.

I'm glad to hear that you're a little more skeptical now. Don't rule out the possibility, just keep an open mind, and satisfy yourself as to what's happening, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
We sure are going through a massive photon belt (space dust) which is essentially heating up all of the planets and stars throughout the galaxy. This fuels the sun, and the sun has cosmic waves that are detrimental to our evolution as a human species. This is why TPTB are trying to dim the sun, pollute our bodies with heavy metals to keep our pineal gland calcified, thus our evolution into a higher conscious spiritual life form is compromised and TPTB know this.

Stellar Dust
Mars Ice Melting

Global Warming is NOT man made. That is an excuse to put the blame on us humans, instead of embracing the change. TPTB want to tax you any which way they can.

Note: I am not AFRAID of taxes, as somebody has said in previous threads. I am sick and tired of the powers that be trying to keep us in the dark from the path we are rightfully entitled to go down as a loving, conscious, connected society.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Can't say that I disagree with you. It's all so "sinister"!! I see the duality as having it's purpose. So there's no reason to be afraid of what I breathe. It's there,... for now. I don't own nor do I know anyone that owns an rpg so there really nothing to be done about it!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Just wondering if you guys have thought of it this way before.

Yes, I have thought of this and I think it's very plausible.

Connecting the dots you can see how different agendas come together in support of this theory.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
In order to give the theory any weight, it would need to be proven that the effect of contrails (because that is what they all are until someone can prove otherwise) is a cooling effect. During the September 2001 air traffic shutdown, they had a ideal chance to see, and it's hopefully a chance we don't have again. There is an effect on temperature, most notably the difference between the high and low, or diurnal temperature. Overall, contrails have a warming effect; some studies suggest the cooling during the day is balanced out by the warming at night. Here is an article that states the overall effect of contrails is a warming effect.

Contrails Warm the Earth

There is a lot of information about this online. To find this article, I Binged (Win8 default I haven't changed yet) "How was the weather changed during the September 2001 Air traffic shutdown". This article was the first hit of over 2 million.
The change in temperature is just one of the reasons that contrails are studied extensively. Nobody really wants them, but they are a product of using air travel.

edit on 15-3-2013 by stars15k because: I HATE CODE ERRORS

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join