It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian prophecy reveals the antichrist beast of Revelation 13 and 17

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
A well presented 17 minute long video that goes through 11 prophecies that reveal the one entity that fulfills all descriptions perfectly. Presenters let the Bible define itself and use historical quotes to back up fulfillment as facts. A worthwhile watch for non-Christians and Christians alike.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Okay.. C'mon, even T&C says you have to give more for description but how about 'who done it', so to speak? Then we can all go learn about how they concluded it.
(hopeful look)

Just a name.....

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I couldn't finish the video. Nothing engaging, narration by auto-tune if not computer. If your presenters are not willing to put their voices behind this product, I wont listen past the 4 minutes I did.

I think the conspiracy here, in my interest, is why the producers in this video couldn't get a narrator willing to use their own voice for it. Or a face behind it.

I would love a summation if there's one available.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

'who done it', so to speak? Then we can all go learn about how they concluded it. (hopeful look)

Just a name.....

I take it that you are unfamiliar with the main topics I have been posting on for most of the last 10 months. As I have maintained countless times, the sea beast of Revelation 13 and the beast on whom the whore rides in Revelation 17 is the Vatican/Papacy.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

And if God wanted you to know this than why didn't he just spell it out?

Do you really believe that a God that's omnipotent is going to be outsmarted by some humans.

"Dang they figured out my riddle...how in the world did they do that? I guess I'm gonna have to practice my secret writing skills!"

Hmmmm, I'm not sure about that.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Damn damn DAMN! I was hoping it would be Obama so we could all hate him just that much more. Well, if that's out the window, could it all be twisted around so that it could be Dianne Feinstein at least?

[Mutter ... rant ... rave ... DAMMIT!]

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think revelation pretty much spells itself out. If determining the beast and Jesus was so simple. Jesus wouldn't have died the first time. And Alexander the great wouldn't have tried to unite the world himself.

Whoever the beast and Jesus is, it'll be someone people least expect. Most likely a genius at psy op and covert ops when it comes to remaining undected until it's time.

Think about it. Anything that is the light and the way aswell as darkness and the damned is gonna be a no b/s entity.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

Or a face behind it.

The messenger is not important....are you not able to judge the content as accurate or not based on the merits of the content alone.

The group who have produced this is I believe called the Seveth-day remnant church, which is an off-shoot church of the seventh-day Adventist church. They are basically using SDA prophecy understanding as their guide on this and there is no church that has a stronger understanding of Bible prophecy than the SDA church.

I am not keen on giving summaries on such topics. The issue of unveiling the beast and the beast mark are massive topics for interested people to be researching on because they want to know the truth...rather than just liking to know a curious fact.

If you go to my thread in my signature on the beast mark of the NWO then you will see what my version of a summary is. Prob a 20,000 word OP with solid and relevant content for 13 pages of the thread. The opening source link on that thread documents 25 or so of the prophetic descriptions the Bible uses to identify this power (with the relevant historical sources included, although some could be better explained and presented).

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Do you really believe that a God that's omnipotent is going to be outsmarted by some humans.

"Dang they figured out my riddle...how in the world did they do that? I guess I'm gonna have to practice my secret writing skills!"

Your points are totally irrelevant. The prophecy was written before the Vatican/ Papal power ever came into existence. Why would he name a particular church if the church could just change its name. God gave descriptions about them that they can not change, that their history can not escape from.

God did not have His prophecies included in the Bible for no one to figure them out. Especially when you have prophecies concerning exactly when the Messiah would be baptised and crucified (Daniel 9 prophecy of the 70 weeks) or how His people would not be deceived during the great end time deception event that would have people erased from the Book of Life forever more.

Obviously, you are not part of the group that has the spirit of prophecy (Rev. 19:10) that will lead others out of error during the Tribulation period by speaking on the 3 angels messages of Rev. 14.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
to one particular poster...randomtangents...

Autotune is a program taht alters the pitch of someone's voice. You're listening to synthesised speech. Its like saying photoshop when someone computer generates a picture.... everytime someone says it a speech synthesis programmer hangs themselves.
edit on 15-3-2013 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

could it all be twisted around so that it could be Dianne Feinstein at least?

According to prophetic description of the little horn power in Daniel 7 (which is the same power as the beast of the sea in Revelation 13), the power would arise from out of the fall of the Roman Empire (the 4th beast of Daniel 7).

America is not left out of Bible prophecy though....they are identified as the beast of the earth power from Revelation 13. The second beast who will unite with the first. if you want more descriptions on that then watch this detailed video on it.

Two beast's become friends
Author: Walter J. Veith
Description: This is an expose of Revelation chapter 13 where the beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth become friends, culminating in a new system of worship which honors the first beast. Clear evidence is provided as to the nature of these political powers, their aims, and objectives. Since the issue is a matter of life and death with eternal consequences, it is vital that we understand who these powers are.

You are free to continue to hate on the US govt as you please! The bible recommends it!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Okay.. C'mon, even T&C says you have to give more for description but how about 'who done it', so to speak? Then we can all go learn about how they concluded it.
(hopeful look)

Just a name.....

It is a man named Nicolas and he runs a ministry called Presents of God Ministry. He also runs a website:

www.remnantofgod.org

He uses historic documents to prove the accuracy of Bible Prophecy. One of the main objectives of his ministry is to let others know the Biblical truth about Antichrist (the first beast of Revelation, the Roman Catholic Church). He has thousands and thousands of pages worth of material which prove even to the most skeptical people that the Antichrist can be nobody else but the Roman Catholic Church, namely the Vatican; as well as many pages of material showing where the Roman Catholic Church has openly and public stated many, many times, that the Sunday Sabbath is their MARK of authority, and they admit that there is no Bible verse which says anything about the first day of the week being holy.

The actual denomination is one which not too many people have heard about. It is Seventh Day Remnant, which is actually the denomination which I am part of. The Seventh Day Adventist Church taught the correct doctrines, etc., but over time they have bowed down to the Popes, and are now part of Babylon. The remnant of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (the Seventh Day Remnant) are those of us who still follow the correct teaching of the Bible, but who will not stray, even when, in the future, it means losing our heads (literally). The end time Remnant Church was actually prophesied about in Revelation:

Revelation 12:17(KJV)
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The woman in the above verse is the Seventh Day Adventist Church, and the remnant of her seed are the true end time Bible reading, commandment keeping Christians who have kept away from the corrupting influences of the Vatican.

We do believe Ellen G. White was a true prophet of God, and we do read her writings (which are not meant to replace the Bible in any way). She taught the correct doctrines, etc.

Here is a link to the Statement of Faith on his website: www.remnantofgod.org...

Here is a link to more of the videos he has made: www.john1429.org...
edit on 15-3-2013 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
(hopeful look)

Just a name.....

It is a man named Nicolas and he runs a ministry called Presents of God Ministry. He also runs a website:

www.remnantofgod.org

He uses historic documents to prove the accuracy of Bible Prophecy. One of the main objectives of his ministry is to let others know the Biblical truth about Antichrist (the first beast of Revelation, the Roman Catholic Church). He has thousands and thousands of pages worth of material which prove even to the most skeptical people that the Antichrist can be nobody else but the Roman Catholic Church, namely the Vatican; as well as many pages of material showing where the Roman Catholic Church has openly and public stated many, many times, that the Sunday Sabbath is their MARK of authority, and they admit that there is no Bible verse which says anything about the first day of the week being holy.

The actual denomination is one which not too many people have heard about. It is Seventh Day Remnant, which is actually the denomination which I am part of. The Seventh Day Adventist Church taught the correct doctrines, etc., but over time they have bowed down to the Popes, and are now part of Babylon. The remnant of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (the Seventh Day Remnant) are those of us who still follow the correct teaching of the Bible, but who will not stray, even when, in the future, it means losing our heads (literally). The end time Remnant Church was actually prophesied about in Revelation:

Revelation 12:17(KJV)
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The woman in the above verse is the Seventh Day Adventist Church, and the remnant of her seed are the true end time Bible reading, commandment keeping Christians who have kept away from the corrupting influences of the Vatican.

We do believe Ellen G. White was a true prophet of God, and we do read her writings (which are not meant to replace the Bible in any way). She taught the correct doctrines, etc.

Here is a link to the Statement of Faith on his website: www.remnantofgod.org...

Here is a link to more of the videos he has made: www.john1429.org...

So you are a Mormon,,,, recruiting on ATS....

SUPRISE!!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme
I couldn't finish the video. Nothing engaging, narration by auto-tune if not computer. If your presenters are not willing to put their voices behind this product, I wont listen past the 4 minutes I did.

I think the conspiracy here, in my interest, is why the producers in this video couldn't get a narrator willing to use their own voice for it. Or a face behind it.

That's his real voice. If you watch any of his other videos and listen to his online church services, you will see that it is his real voice.

Here is a quick example. This is a link to a video of him showing how to make colloidal silver. It's just him in his house talking:

www.john1429.org.../../data/video/colloidal.flv&volume=75

ETA: The link doesn't show up correctly, so here is a link to all the videos he's made. It's the last link in the first row of videos:

www.john1429.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

Whoever the beast and Jesus is, it'll be someone people least expect.

This is more of a misunderstanding of the main parties involved in the Revelation controversy. When people try to identify a single person to be the antichrist who they are really referring to is the dragon (i.e Satan) who will be the actual entity counterfeiting the second coming of Jesus himself. The other parties involved (the beast of the sea who is the Vatican/papal system...the beast of the earth which is America (shadow government ect) ...the false prophet which is apostate protestant churches around the world) are all apart of the mix in helping to either initiate the deception of the dragon, enforce the wishes or laws of the dragon upon the world or helping to deceive their own congregations with false prophetic understandings (or because of the agreements churches have made with the state....e.g clergy response teams and government oversight ect)

The Beast of the sea is not the same as the dragon who will be the actual impostor Christ entity. The other entities involved are types of antichrist but are not the actual being who is the false Christ.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I am so glad I abandonded Christianity when I was but a child, to be under the umbrella of christianity is like being under a cloud darkness or the "cloud of Unknowing"

i CANT wait for a new dispensation when humanity can say goodbuy christianity, you didnt serve us well, you predictions were wrong, your truth was corruppted and your people enslaved... It amazes me how these people Judge the entire world that is not one pointed on Jesus, everything is evil and the world is always ending, it sound like your religion is teaching the truth of fear, so it is my final conclusion that Christianity teaches darkness and that is fear, i cant undrestand why the re born christians cant see the light... All free souls with open minds have had enough of Christians forcing their deluded belief on others, go save yourself and when you have then come chat. It is a spiritual truth that anyone forcing there belief or will upon someone else is EVIL, we aqll have free will, why dont you focus your energy on finding God instead of looking for evil and the end of the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

Perhaps it's a small thing, but Ellen White died fourteen years before there was an independent Vatican City. There were periods when the Pope didn't even reside in Italy, let alone Rome. The video in the OP uses as it's first prophecy the idea that the Catholic Church, united with the nation of the Vatican City, is the true Anti-Christ.

The only conclusion I can draw from that is that the Catholic Church didn't become the Anti-Christ until 1929 with the Lateran treaty when the independent city-state was recognized. Before that time it must not have been the Anti-Christ since it was not united with any country.

If you want to take the position that the Catholic Church has always been the Anti-Christ, then I must say it certainly seems to be taking it's time about doing it's evil deeds. How long was the Anti-Christ supposed to be on earth?

Sorry, it just doesn't work for me.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cartesia

Yes. I am a stage technician, and drummer. I know the principals of what auto tune is, I do not have the ear to know the difference by itself. That is why I do not bill myself as a sound tech, and why I added auto tune as an option. I just didn't want to say something incorrect.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
NO NO NO im sorry, the world refuses another take backsy on the previous
claim of the antichrist, the title is still with obama, or the gays, or wait was it
hitler, maybe manson, i mean do religious folks not try to at the very least
coordinate this kinda thing, its a little sad really, at this point it would be so
impossible to take any of this "prophecy" seriously because how many times
now have we been down the exact same road?

My entire life i have heard these claims, many different people accused and
berated by christianity and frankly its just plain getting old, at least get a new
tap dance so we might be entertained.......

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

Or a face behind it.

The messenger is not important....are you not able to judge the content as accurate or not based on the merits of the content alone.

The group who have produced this is I believe called the Seveth-day remnant church, which is an off-shoot church of the seventh-day Adventist church. They are basically using SDA prophecy understanding as their guide on this and there is no church that has a stronger understanding of Bible prophecy than the SDA church.

I am not keen on giving summaries on such topics. The issue of unveiling the beast and the beast mark are massive topics for interested people to be researching on because they want to know the truth...rather than just liking to know a curious fact.

If you go to my thread in my signature on the beast mark of the NWO then you will see what my version of a summary is. Prob a 20,000 word OP with solid and relevant content for 13 pages of the thread. The opening source link on that thread documents 25 or so of the prophetic descriptions the Bible uses to identify this power (with the relevant historical sources included, although some could be better explained and presented).

I couldn't get through the video as I said. I got about four minutes in. The messenger is certainly important if you want to understand the message.

Go ahead and summarize it for me, my mother's an ex nun, and my dad was taught by Jesuits. I promise I can keep up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join