It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud Sylph - Angel Cloud appears as pope is chosen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This actually made the news but I'll put it here for starters. I've read on these formations before and they seem to be known more commonly as cloud sylphs. Claims I've read before say these sylphs eat the chemtrails. What do you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TC Mike

I love clouds and this one looks awesome. I am not sure it's because of the new pope though
I guess that depends on what you believe or what the pope means to you personally. For me if I'd see such a cloud I'd be probably seeing it as a special sign for me and the ones who see it too
Either way, it's beautiful, thanks for sharing. Made me smile and still does.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Actually it had nothing to do with the new Pope.

It was to celebrate the birth of a darling little girl to Mr and Mrs Desoto of Florida.

On the other hand it could be to celebrate the latest drone strike in Pakistan.

Lastly it could be just a cloud formation. I wonder what the cloud in the sky yesterday that looked like a cat was all about!

God save us! Sorry, he is not available just now, ask the kids that were killed in the above drone strike.

P

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Maybe god farted.

Just leave it alone and we'll be okay, do not attempt to fly a plane through it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TC Mike
This actually made the news but I'll put it here for starters. I've read on these formations before and they seem to be known more commonly as cloud sylphs. Claims I've read before say these sylphs eat the chemtrails. What do you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but did you just claim these clouds 'eat' the chemtrails?
I believe the whole chemtrails thing but I doubt another random formation of cloud would consume them.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Cloud Angels?

Hard to confirm because it is only a cloud (for one) and...

the lighting is wrong compared to the background.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Got to love the response "chem angels are real"

To Turq1: Project blue beam or project blue off?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TC Mike

actually, sylphs transmute the chemtrails.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990

Originally posted by TC Mike

www.youtube.com...

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but did you just claim these clouds 'eat' the chemtrails?
I believe the whole chemtrails thing but I doubt another random formation of cloud would consume them.

Why not? How can you prove that they do not, indeed, eat chemtrails?

If you know something we don't, please, let us know!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I had to find more images, this is such a great phenomenon.
Google cloud sylph images

Sorry i cant link any directly from my phone but some fantastic photography.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by TC Mike

actually, sylphs transmute the chemtrails.

Are they aware of this? Can't they add slyph-be-gone to the mixture to ward off these chemtrail transmuting clouds?

I'm sure if they think about it long enough, they can provide a solution to this. They spend a lot of money and put a lot of effort and time into making these chemtrails, only to have a damn papal cloud come along transmuting them into other things. like rain or something.

pope clouds. to think, it's all it took to save the world from the reptoids...]

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Because they're effing clouds man!
They don't need sustenance to survive. Jesus! THEY'RE NOT EVEN LIVING WHY AM I EXPLAINING MYSELF?!?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Double post sorry
edit on 15-3-2013 by samuel1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990
reply to post by winofiend

Because they're effing clouds man!
They don't need sustenance to survive. Jesus! THEY'RE NOT EVEN LIVING WHY AM I EXPLAINING MYSELF?!?

I believe the whole chemtrails thing

Well, I have no idea where logic starts and ends, that is why I asked.

How do you know they're just clouds? They might be conscious and aware entities born of the appointment of a new pope, sent by jesus hisself to eradicate them there chemtrails.

A force to be reckoned with, by christ, to save the humans from the scourge of the reptilians.

I dunno, you said you believe in chemtrails.. how do I know what else is true.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

You've never heard of Sylphs? Ancient Native American Tribes even talk about them. Sylphs are the sky gods. They are Etheric beings, elemental's of the air.

WIKI Syplhs

They neutralize chemtrails.

Sylph Info

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
More info on Sylphs:
Information
Air Elementals
More Info
Sylphs

These Etheric beings are actually very intelligent, and you can call upon them. They are highly evolved.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TC Mike

That was a beautiful image. Thanks for sharing that!
S&F!

I find it strange that no one has mentioned the halo above the "angel's" head. Yep! It's an angel!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I believe that the formation is special to those who find meaning in it. Let it be a happy event, sad event, or a question, if a person finds the answer or comfort from it then it was worth looking at.

Beautiful picture!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Dropping all the "it's just a cloud" argumentation away for a second, are angels to be interpreted as a sign of guardianship or a sign of warning or caution?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TC Mike

I'd only be impressed if it actually looked like an angel, and if it appeared over the Vatican.
Other-wise it's just a cloud over Florida.

Or perhaps it is a true sign, saying get the hell out of Florida before the sinkholes get ya!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join