It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDEs, Afterlife - Amazing Stories

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: my1percent

I've no doubt they exist ( NDE's ) I'm just on the fence as to their underlying cause and why we feel the need to associate them with an afterlife? What was your sense of perception like during your experience?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Audiokat
The first one I was little and happy to leave it all behind , the room spun and the woman I met in the tunnel of light I did not personally know /or was not aware I knew her. lol

The second time a teenager , a rush of air ,( I suspect some spinning ) I fell out the back of a truck on the highway at night and then a video of my life so far and the feeling I had not done what I was supposed to do and conscious again ,got up of the road and yelled I was ok to the people in the truck looking for me in the dark, pretty mangled, hospital.

The third time 28 years old brain bleed , just fishing on the beach , spinning,dropped unconscious but this time it was black and I was crawling towards a cliff and as I got to the edge ( the waters edge 50/50) I would not look over and then came back and could barely walk , massive head ache , helped to hospital, brain ops really lucky.
I can pick them apart both ways.

So for instance with the first one I did not see a relative I did not see mother Mary , I would have to call her an angel or a guardian .
It's the other worldly / or off this world feeling that was there .

The second time felt more like a warning a correction.

the third well maybe that means I stuffed up lol .
1%

edit on 28-12-2014 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

TPTB hate this and do everything they can to ridicule and lie about it because it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Bible is God's Word.

My experience actually proved beyond all shadow of a doubt that the Bible isn't God's Word. When you experience God, it is a feeling of bliss indescribable in words. It is the most powerful feeling of love you could ever imagine. No words I use could adequately communicate what it is like, you just have to experience God for yourself.

Once you experience God, then you read the Bible's portrayal of God, it is laughably incomparable. The bible god boasts that it is a jealous god, a god of war, a god that demands blood sacrifice in order to forgive people of their sins, a god that commits mass genocide, amongst many other shocking atrocities. The real God makes the bible god look like the devil.

The real Word of God is "Love". It is universal and is not exclusive to Christians, Jews, Muslims, Mormons, or any other religion that may claim they are the only way. If you were to actually study a wider range of NDE's rather than just the Christian ones, you would learn that.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Eladria

The experience as little was personal yet impersonal yes bliss.

The second and third may indicate a changing brain .
1%

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join