It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the bigger sports media troll? Colin Cowherd, Larry Merchant, Jim Rome,Skip Bayliss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Who is the bigger sports media troll? Colin Cowherd, Larry Merchant, Jim Rome,Skip Bayliss.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
While Merchant at times did do some trolling at least the subject matter was relevant,unlike these next guys.
Skip Bayliss is the defintion of a troll and his partner Steven A Smith is just as bad.I honestly don't know how people watch that show.
Never cared for Rome, maybe Jim Everett should have wired up his jaw.
Cowherd I'm less famaliar with,so I don't know.

Now that you've got me thinking of sportscasters I don't care for...I'll mention just a few more.
Chris Berman - Bumbling,stumbling moron.
Mike & Mike - Just an awful show,their banter just seems so scripted I've never got as much as chuckle out of that show.And the amount of time they use making irrelevant comparisons,Greenberg trying to play devil's advocate on unrelatable subject matter.
Bob Costas - Smug attitude,with no real expertise in any sport.

I generally tend to stay away from the Mothership for my coverage.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Who is the bigger sports media troll? Colin Cowherd, Larry Merchant, Jim Rome,Skip Bayliss.

I am done with all the guys you listed. I have really turned to reading local guys and gals for my sports coverage. There are a ton of blogs for and by fans and personally I think that has eliminated the need for those talking heads. I dont know much about Merchant because I dont care about boxing at all but the others are essentially the sports equivalent of cable news editorial shows. Completely worthless for anyone that wants to honestly know anything about sports.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Skip Bayless, hands down. The nonsense that spews from that guys mouth is unbearable.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i absolutley hate colin cowherd! just the sound of his voice makes me want to puke

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by soloharmony

He's one of most entertaining on espn radio along with SVP.

Same with Stephen A smith,jim rome, and Dan Levitard.

If you take them seriously well then you might hate them.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
No Larry Merchant is not a troll.He's a great boxing interviewer.

Skip Bayless,Stephen A Smith,Colin Cowherd,Jim Rome IMO are master sports trolls.

edit on 15-7-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: changed text

edit on 15-7-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added text

new topics

top topics

join