It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What part of this experience/reality intrigues you the most.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If you look around, we have a lot of wonders around us and a lot of different things that are simply amazing. For example how the brain interprets signals, the many wonders of the human body, dolphins, space and many other things. I just wanted to ask my fellow ATS'ers to list two things about our experience or our reality that is so remarkable to you.

1. Music. Music imho is so incredible. What is does to the human body is outstanding, and what it can do is not bound by any limit.

2. The brain and electrical signals. Here is my own little conclusion that I have hiked to, I believe that we are actually probably sitting still somewhere experiencing or interacting with something that is causing us to perceive reality. I produced the idea and theory, when we are walking we aren't actually going to an object, but rather using an instrument or the vehicle we have manifested to bring these thing closer to us. It sounds kind of trippy but think about it.

Please tell me what floats your boat.
Peace and many blessings to all.

edit on 14-3-2013 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: edit

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The search for truth and connecting the pieces of this complex puzzle.

Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Great answer. Thank you so much. I wish more people would answer.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Just how unreal this reality feels sometimes. Like you can be a being existing without it and separate from it. That never ceases to amaze me whenever that feeling takes hold occasionally.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Great post..

For me I think the following things really do it...

Music and the range of emotions a great song can create.
Talking a walk through the back country of Yellowstone and realizing how amazing nature is.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

1. Language More specifically the written word. The human ability to communicate a thought or feeling into a transferable mode and to have another human interpret, understand, and share it is amazing. I think we take that ability for granted. How many times has a novel, lyric, story, or word written affected us?

2. As a K9 trainer the skill to communicate with a completely different species (dog) and after a short period of time be able to communicate with it. I have in less than an hour been able to take a strange dog and work with it and accomplish a goal that we both understand. It can be something as simple as teaching the dog to heel while walking on leash or to come (recall) on commander from a distance. It sounds simple but I am amazed every time I can reach an understanding with a K9 during a training session.

Closely watching a dog learn is an awesome experience. If you are attentive you will actually see the moment it occurs. Anyway you asked for 2 examples and those are mine.
edit on 14-3-2013 by Carreau because: sp

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Memorable food experiences/with family-friends as added bonus

The ability to laugh....and be able to laugh at yourself

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Love...without a doubt.
Intriguing, sometimes dangerous, and a seemingly difficult concept for many to grasp.

new topics

top topics

join