It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we can beat these illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
this wont beat them fully, but it will really piss them off,every now and then small communities should take 2 days off work,not the individual,but whole communities,it will hurt them wher it hurts them most,in the pocket,say 20 people had 1 day off,it would cost them at least 500,000 $

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I had a thread on something like this but it got closed because its against the rules to start a recruiting group thing. your ideas pretty good and the lazy man will love it but what we should be doing is putting subliminal messages into videos with stuff like: deny ignorance, question authority, think for yourself, fight the NWO!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
yes you are right,its almost as if there in this site or forum,stop it at the bud you know,but there really needs to be something done,is it so bad to say,hey you people you 3000 people who ve been persecuted by the illuminati,here today let us go and stop this,how they ask,i say with violence,pure violence there own sword,after all isnt jesus coming to wreak judgement,

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
and i am a very spiritual man,thats how these people or cowards that hide in the dark,make me feel,its better for the rest of the humans ,if they are taken out,

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Heres my opinion. on this link

new topics

top topics

join