It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS member (Me!) predicted on Feb. 16 a Pope with a name never used before, a woman's name! (Ding d

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i predicted he'd be catholic,
turns out he's a jesuit.
i guess i was wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
turns out he's a jesuit.
i guess i was wrong.

On a serious note (B-sharp), I'm wondering if the Jesuits have been waiting for their own pope for centuries, and have a secret agenda for whenever one of their guys got in.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

turns out he's a jesuit.
i guess i was wrong.

It's ok, there is always next time...

Or not...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

turns out he's a jesuit.
i guess i was wrong.

On a serious note (B-sharp), I'm wondering if the Jesuits have been waiting for their own pope for centuries, and have a secret agenda for whenever one of their guys got in.

i was thinkin' of startin' one hell of a thread about it!
i'd rather someone else did it, as i already make too many negative comments about them.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

turns out he's a jesuit.
i guess i was wrong.

i was thinkin' of startin' one hell of a thread about it!
i'd rather someone else did it, as i already make too many negative comments about them.

I'd do it but I don't know that much about the Jesuits and where they stand on either the catholic church inner-sanctums or the "issues of the day". People like myself, who are semi-ignorant of the Jesuit order, should educate themselves a little more, which I intend to do. I mean. I have to have some conversation points if Pope Francis and I happen to be riding the same bus someday.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

And I then said that the name would be that of a woman.

You definately got the 'new name' prediction correct.

Francis is a mans name. Frances is a womans name.
I can't give you the 'womans name' though ...

But be of good cheer. You got the closest of anyone here with the
'new name' part.
You win. (whatever the prize is ... ha ha ha )

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
he took the name in honor of St Francois d'Assise...

The variation for the name Francis, is Francoise

Or you can pick Francese and Francesca
edit on 15-3-2013 by AnonyWarp because: (no reason given)

SF for you op

edit on 15-3-2013 by AnonyWarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Well, as I commented in a different thread - the one about the man with the prophetic banner - I actually heard someone very close and dear to me predict the name FRANCISCUS more than 24 hours before the election.

But like I said, predicting he'd be from the American continent is good enough.
(Don't push it with Connie Francis again.
)

edit on 15-3-2013 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

ALBUM COVER PREDICTS PETER THE ROMAN

Not wanting me to post about Connie Francis again made me realize you are a disinfo agent, so I hurried up and found what you did not want me to find - this album cover. Obviously it's a prophecy of the election of Pope Francis. As you can see, "Love" (the Prince of the church wants you to believe he comes with Love and peace) "Italian Style", which of course refers to Francis' love of Roma and his interest in living there and caring for its flock until he pounces. The red color of Francis' album cover refers to the red worn by the pope when he was yet a cardinal, and then the cross hatch design - the net of the fisherman - prophezies "Francis'" devotion to the poor, who must sew their own clothes, until Francis rips through the Fisherman's net with his one ear and one eye to battle God. The Lion demon in the upper left hand corner is self-explanatory, and tells those who have ears to hear that the Lion demon in "Francis" will now take out its claws upon humanity.

Then the strange unearthly way Francis is twisting her head and neck above "her" shoulders, as if they are sinister, or at least uncomfortable. And look at those demonic curly-cues in the lettering, and the long unnatural painted-on eyebrows - Illuminati symbols for all to see. Need I say more? Peter the Roman exposed!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

You got me. Where do I turn myself in?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join