It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the Hot-n-botherd rhetoric of N.K go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
For the past week or so I've read many articles pertaining to Mr. Kim and N.K getting ready to "Do something"....

But today~! Today there has been no huff'n and puff'n.... Nobody blew any houses down....

I heard it before that N.K blows a lot of smoke and sabre rattles but I thought the threats seemed a little bit more...

I guess I'm wrong... Or~

Is this the calm before the storm?

Maybe I missed a headline on Google news??? Anyone else see N.K's threats drop off the map?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That little puke in charge of North Korea is not dumb enough to try anything.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Where did the rhetoric go? Back into the archives of AP, Reuters, etc., to be retrieved at a later date when we need to be made afraid again.

The vast majority of us do not speak or read Korean, so unless I get a neutral third party who can read lips, I will go on assuming that it is more propaganda straight out of the District of Corruption.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TFCJay

Haha, he did a pretty decent job of running his mouth... I wonder if China told them to knock it off like a big brother should... The Video of American's and how we live here in the states was priceless~

I mean what do the Civilian's in N.K think about there hot headed leader? All bark and no bite? If he was trying to rally his nation, I can't help but wonder if the civillians there are thinking something like this about his threats...:

"Welp there he goes again, someone didn't take there bloodpressure medicine today"

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Haha, good point. Though I must say I wasn't that scared.... Scared for S.K as they are in arms reach of a good bombing but not scared that it was going to happen on U.S soil.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Little Kim got laid?

I'm sorry.. I shouldn't make light of an unstable guy with nuclear capability, but given the fickle nature of his threats and retreats from them? It could literally be something that simple, too. The fate of Seoul may someday rest on the performance of a Pyongyang call girl.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Its just a bunch of saber rattling , NK is notorious about this , they ain't gonna do $hit , Its just another tactic to get SK panties in a wad

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

ROFLMAO Wrabbit~!
Hahahah that comment made my day~

Cheers~

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What's left to say? I have already advocated for turning NK into a parking lot.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

It didn't seem like S.K got all that flusterd IMO.... Like they knew if something happened America would't drop a nuke.... We'd give it to S.K to do it themselves.... But I can't recall S.K really stating that they were panic'd over the threats.

Maybe S.K is used to the sabe rattling as well??? If that's true then Mr. Kim really became the boy who cries wolf to get attention.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
LiL' Kim isn't even in charge yet, the military is.

His recent rhetoric was probably an instruction from his controllers to give him experience for when he takes over.

I have no doubt that he isn't capable of calling the shots yet. It is a military run state and they need to make sure he tows the line before they give him the reigns.....to have him screw up would force the military to take him out and that would not look good for their country.

Therefore he is in training.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Muahahahah~ I felt the same way Prime. I thought we could use a new Disney location or ellis island to send America's derelicts.

Sadly no trips will be made to a new Disney =_= and Guantanamo will stay open after all. >_

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
North Korean's think what they are told to think about Dear Leader.

Shame they do not know what freedom is.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I would agree but theres this lil tid bit of info from today......

N. Korean leader guides artillery exercise against S. Korean islands SEOUL, March 14 (Yonhap) -- North Korean leader Kim Jong-un guided artillery exercises that targeted South Korean islands in the Yellow Sea, the communist country's media reported Thursday. The Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) report monitored in Seoul said Kim oversaw live ammunition drills to test the capabilities of artillery batteries under real battle conditions. It said that exercises were aimed at the islands of Baengnyeong and Yeonpyeong that lie just south of the Northern Limit Line (NLL) that acts as the de facto sea border between the two Koreas. The North does not recognize the NLL and has tried to impose its own demarcation line that has been rejected by Seoul.

Kim's actions come as Pyongyang put its armed forces on high alert in response to the joint South Korea-U.S. Foal Eagle and Key Resolve military exercises that began in earnest on Monday. It also follows the isolationist country's moves to ratchet up tensions on the Korean Peninsula by unilaterally nullifying the Armistice Agreement that halted the Korean War (1950-53) and claiming all nonaggression pacts between the two countries were null and void. The North on several occasions has threatened to turn Seoul and Washington into a "sea of fire" and boasted it has significant nuclear weapons capability to deal with outside aggressors. The North's official news wire service, meanwhile, did not give the exact date of the exercise or the units involved, but it likely took place on Wednesday, and involved batteries capable of targeting Baengnyeong and Yeonpyeong. It said the North Korean leader, who holds the rank of marshal in the Korean People's Army, was pleased with the level of accuracy of the artillery units. The KCNA said the goal of the exercise was to destroy the headquarters of South Korean Army and Marine Corps units on the two islands as well as other military installations. South Korea has a Harpoon anti-ship missile detachment, multiple rocket launcher systems and 155 millimeter howitzers on the islands, as well as tanks, anti-artillery radar and electronic intelligence gathering posts. The latest report comes as North Korean media gave high profile coverage to Kim visiting several front-line units along the country's southwestern coast that have seen numerous clashes with the South. There have been three naval clashes along the NLL since 1999 in addition to the sinking of a South Korean naval vessel by a North Korean submarine in March 2010 that left 46 sailors dead. The North also shelled Yeonpyeong Island in Nov. 2010, which resulted in four deaths.

Do I think it's something to worry about.....Meh but still, just an update.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It went away? Didn't notice.

-SAP-
edit on 14-3-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Little Kim got laid?

I'm sorry.. I shouldn't make light of an unstable guy with nuclear capability, but given the fickle nature of his threats and retreats from them? It could literally be something that simple, too. The fate of Seoul may someday rest on the performance of a Pyongyang call girl.

OR... taking into consideration how whacky little big man is, it would probably be more like a call boy (rent boy!)

I guess that when all the new Pope election heat has died down on the news we will start hearing about NK again... methinks?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 15-3-2013 by Rodinus because: Darned crappy spelling mistake again!

new topics

top topics

join