It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Residents Report UFOs Buzzing Their Home Before Dawn March 14, 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

A temporary break from the Turkey UFO thread.

I think it is possible these could be drones but. at 150 ft and nobody reported doing any excercise?

Anyone live in Florida see anything?

CM

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

At work, can't watch the video right now. What cities is this occurring in?

I live in Palm Beach County and haven't heard about this at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

That would be a military exercise...I don't think a UFO was involved but maybe a top secret military aircraft?

Or a swarm of bees passed by the homes. Take your pick

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
My wife actually saw a very low-flying jet fighter yesterday evening (the 14th, still light out) (I only heard it, as I was in the house). She said it was so low she could make it out very well (she's no real good judge of altitude or type though). From her description and the sound, it was either an F-15 or a YF-22 (but I'd lean more towards it being an F-15.)

Which is odd, as we've never seen them fly low over us before, and when we lived closer to MacDill, we'd always see two flying together. But, no unidentified craft. It was EXTREMELY low and loud though, so definitely would have startled some folks. We're about a half hour away from Tampa FL, to help with location (to the northeast of Tampa)
edit on 15-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
See if they live in these areas for possible drone identification.

www.eff.org...

This map shows all non-classified and civilian drones and what they are, where they are, and who and what they are certified for. Here is one it could be that is in your area and it comes with a log of where it's been.

Governmental Body/Entity: Polk County Sheriff's Office
Type of Drone: EasyStar UAS
General Location of Drone Activity: Bartow, FL
Stated objective/purpose of COA: The Polk County Sheriff's Office UAS program will evaluate the practicality and functionality of a small UA. Safety will be the first and foremost objective during the evaluation of the UA. Secondly, whether or not deployment of the UAS will be practical in our rural environment. Thirdly, will the craft be functional in the roles of surveillance, search and rescue, officer safety and augmentation of the pre-existing aviation unit's roles.
Effective Dates: August 6, 2009 - August 5, 2010
Comments: Rural area surveillance, search/rescue
Link to Records: www.eff.org...
edit on 18-3-2013 by GanjaBudz because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2013 by GanjaBudz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GanjaBudz

The Easy Star is basically the size of a toy airplane...doubt it would be so visible.

top topics

join