It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brookfield Zoo and Mating Season

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So last weekend my lady, the little guy, and myself decided to go up to the Brookfield Zoo. The weather warmed up to around 30 so we figured it'd a good day to go.. WRONG. The first animals we saw were the snow leopards and they were banging like there was no tomorrow. Little guy asks "what are they doing?" I replied with; well... Ummm (hesitant with what I should say) I said boy, "she's giving him a piggy back ride"... Then he asks "why does he look mad?" I didn't know how to answer that one so I just said "I think he's exhausted"

The leopards weren't the only ones "showing affection" to the significant other.. So we told him it was "animal piggy back day"... No further questions came up, thankfully..

Although it may be wrong, we got pictures and had a good laugh at the end of the day.

Advice: Don't bring your babies to Brookfield zoo this time of year, unless you want to give them an early education on "sex ed"

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by slapjacks

OMFG!
.....I literally laughed so hard I fell out of my chair. That absolutely just made my day...."It's animal piggy back ride day son"....
Good thing he wasn't any older otherwise you would be explaining why the male leopard looked so angry....my guess its because his ol' lady has been cuttin him off for a year and he finally got to release some tension, if you know what mean.
..I know I've been there!....lmao! S&F for sheer brilliance

edit on 14-3-2013 by LemaEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by slapjacks

that right there is pretty darn funny!!! Hahahahahaha! That's great! What a perfect way of explaining it to the wee one!

Too funny! Glad you shared that!

Peace and love
-nat the cat-

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I don't know the last time I read something on ATS that made me spit out my coffee in mid-chug.

Animal piggy-back ride day?

I hope the wee one inherits your keen wits!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The Zoo should advertise "Animal Piggy Back Ride Days" during this time....

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

haha. Right!

new topics

top topics

join