It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA: Obama Job Approval Collapses to 44%, How low will it go?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

I'd noticed... Some of those PA metro districts were 99% Obama with not a single little vote in there for Romney, weren't they? Statistical miracles if I ever saw them. I mean, it takes quite a bit to take this...

... and call it a strong blue win...eh? PA was an interesting one to watch. Particularly with the odd gap between how the state benefits from the Coal industry and how Obama seems hell bent to bust it?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm shocked his approval rating is this high actually

Just goes to show how stupid people are imo

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Is still hight because is some out there within the poor communities that are still dreaming when their subsidized health care checks are going to start coming in the mail along with the welfare ones.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
what is the rating of those people who write the laws ?

what is that branch called again ?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by MrWendal

Is still hight because is some out there within the poor communities that are still dreaming when their subsidized health care checks are going to start coming in the mail along with the welfare ones

Well They will get there what 5 dollars a day for food stamps,,Right after The Banks get there millions ever month from the Fed,,, Ya the poor really hurt the country,, mean while corporations get billions in Cash every month,, and then they cry about this guys on welfare,, Corp america are the biggest welfare queens ever,,,

Yet you never here about that,,, The Government even pays them when they go BK.. + gives them Bonuses for there Hard work... Thank Bush for that... Do you know bank america would be out of business in 6 months without the welfare from The REP and DEM... same with City Bank and JPM.. oh ya even tho its the truth you won't here about that on Fox news...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by burdman30ott6

The housing bubble was the biggest scam ever perpetrated upon the people. The banks loved that one.

Let's break it down by using just one house as an example. A bank sells a house that has an actual, real value of about 50 grand, but there's a bubble so they can finance it to some shlub who has no business getting credit to begin with, and charge 150 grand, plus exorbitant interest. The shlub pays for 3-5 years on that exaggerated value - say at 1,200 per month. Then the bubble breaks, the economy goes belly up, and said shlub loses his job. The bank moves in, forecloses on the house, and then cries to Congress that if they don't get a bailout like right now they'll have to freeze all credit and destroy the world as we know it. Congress caves.

Thus the bank turns a 50k house into years of 1,200 dollar payments, Congressional reimbursement of the houses value, and they get the house back so that they can rinse and repeat.

Our entire country got turned into a rent-to-own store with the same exact predatory practices and a Congressional bonus program.

Clinton, Bush, and Obama are the best friends that Wal Street ever had - as they allowed this crap to happen. Oh, and as a bonus, they used propaganda and spin to make us all blame the shlub.

Incredible.

Hey mod you missed the best part of this.... Then the Banks turned those mortgages into securities and rated them triple AAA. and Sold them to pension funds from Calif to NY and sometime selling the same Mortgage back security to 3 different retirement funds.. That's why they had a hard time finding the note to the house, clouding the title and the best part taking the rest of those bad loans and selling them to the Fed on a monthly basis,,, to the tune of billions every month,, its called QE. The House was nothing compared to the after market for those Mortgage backed security's That's why they would sell anybody that can fog a mirror they wanted the paper to sell to some pension fund,,, That's the real story

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
Obama will probably get some breathing room come April when the outdoor/seasonal and construction workers start backup. See how it is come June/July.

I'm from Pa. Most of his supporters are from the likes of Philly and Pittsburgh and a few of the large cities.
The rest of the State is against him.

What is breathing room when Obama is at 16 TRILLION DEFICIT? WHAT IS THAT?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Obama has hurt the job market. I posted previously how the Obamacare will hurt those striving to get ahead. We are a victim of others choices. That's the bottom line.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

You mentioned his base and according to Gallup (to keep things simple) he's down 6 points with the 18-29 year olds. They still give him 56% approval. www.gallup.com...

Thanks for that link. He is also UP 3 points with Republicans and UP 3 points with Democrats and gained with folks 30 to 64.

Where he is losing traction is the 18-29 crowd. Where as you pointed out he lost 6 points.

That is the cause of the drop in approval ratings.

The 18-29 crowd went overwhelmingly for Obama in the election. He carried this group by a greater margin than any other age group.

What does that tell us? His approval ratings are dropping because he isn't doing enough to push his agenda.

Otherwise...His numbers are dropping amongst his far left base, but improving amongst moderates and Republicans.

So he could drive his approval rating up...but I don't think you would appreciate how he got thier...it would be a less compromising agenda with the GOP.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I am a PA Republican who voted Obama twice. Where I live there are other Republicans who crossed the line and a whole bunch of democrats who stayed blue. Cocktail parties around here have gotten to the point where either the guest list is carefully constructed to have only guest who believe the same thing or to have only guests who know that after two drinks we probably shouldn't do politics. It gets ugly fast.
How is Obama losing support among those I know?
The gun thing.
The drone thing.
The continued failure to have a transparent administration.
Talking about gay marriage for 5 minutes of a press conference that was supposed to be about the budget crisis.

He knew that Pennsylvanian's liked their "guns and religion" from that famous leak in the 2008 campaign.
If he wanted them to keep liking him he shouldn't have messed with their hot buttons.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Not a chance. I live in Pa. 1 day ago a got a robo call from Tom Corbetts people. They asked 30 questions about how the governor Corbetts was doing. This was a response to huge article written earlier in the week saying that Corbett is toast in the next election. Smoke and mirrors.

Your forgetting one single fact. Not all Pennsylvanians are brain dead party supporters(except in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, York and Pittsburgh). A good many Republican Pennsylvanians HATE Corbett. He is nothing more then a little weasel scumbag that has done everything in his power to shaft the citizens of Pennsylvania in favor of Corporate profits.

Look at how he turns the other way with all the shenanigans PPL has been up to lately, and his backdoor tax increases via for profit red light monitoring. He is a scumbag.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Elections are no longer free, they're manipulated and a fraud. So don't expect big changes. If a candidate has a margin too large to tamper with, then they'll be elected.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join