It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MO Illegally Took DHS Grant $ and is working to become REAL lD ACT Compliant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I hope that you and others stay on it, and keep them from brushing it under the carpet. It might be the last chance to put a stop to the thing. Once there is legal precedence, or a single state refuses to get it, the entire system will hopefully collapse. As I stated above, any number of states have already knuckled under and given in to the pressure. I have to wonder if they are threatening to disbar any attorney who challenges this as well, based on the responses I have received from attorneys I’ve contacted so far.

The idea of going after people civilly is also a good one, and may be helpful.
Just be watchful, because the PASS ID is waiting in the wings if the Real ID fails.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The Gestapo will have their way period, and any state or person who thinks otherwise is living in fantasy land.

either you step up to the plate and Busta cap, or become a card carrying member of the 4th Reich, because its here baby

Vote till you're purple, doesnt matter and they dont care

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I`m going to have to respectfully disagree defcon5,I`ll just say this and leave it as to not go too far off topic.

Just because many people are aware of the chip or bar codes doesn`t mean it won`t be used,I think It will be introduced to the battlers first,those on welfare and those most dependant on the State.

This topic of Real ID is a major stepping stone toward the end goal,the information and tracking that will be used in face recognition etc with this ID is a tool that will be used against those who refuse to be marked in the future,yet have taken this form of ID.

My line of thinking is this,if most people are against this ID with having so much personal info about them on it yet still take it rather than losing their license, how much more so if they bring in an implanted chip in the future and have no other way to buy or sell in a cashless society without the implanted chip,

It has little to do with how much the public know or have heard (which isn`t enough of them anyway from what I see) when they have the power to enforce it if people are dependant,they hold all the cards and people are being conditioned to accepting it day by day,by being ever more reliant on card swipping and online transactions etc.Cash will one day be a thing of the past,then the ultimate device will be used,one that isn`t easily lost or stolen etc(whatever the many great excuses they`ll have to take it).Then those who refuse to take the final mark will be hounded,good luck if they already have face recognition of those people.

We agree for the most part that this is the mark,I only disagree its their final goal with this ID,but also strongly warn don`t take this ID.

I won`t take this ID when it inevitably comes to our shores as hard as that will be,I won`t take in the future their mark on my body either.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

For me moving to Missouri was a philosophical one in this regard. I am a retired Army Special Forces Officer, I also was in Military Intelligence for some time. Therefore, "the beast" has all the biometric data they will ever need for me. Multiple fingerprints digital and otherwise, DNA, dental records, medical records, digital high res photos from any number of ID's issued for various access programs etc., I had to get a new passport when I retired as the older government one I had been issued some time ago was reclaimed so they have that as well.

I also, know how biometrics is being used down range to hunt, track and eventually capture/kill our enemies. I know it is very effective can be done from drones, even ones that fly quite high.

All that said those things were entirely voluntary on my part - required for the position of public trust and because of the special access I had to various places and programs. Entirely my choice.

However, a driver’s license is not a special access program it’s for operating a car on the damn road. Hardly something worthy of the submission of biometric data for tracking. Same with a CCW - that is simply a right of good citizenship.

I will keep pressing this with my representatives.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
To those who have concerns that this may have to do with the Mark of the Beast I noted in my third post that according to DHS an enhanced drivers license includes:

* a vicinity Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip that will signal a secure system to pull up your biographic and biometric data for the CBP officer as you approach the border inspection booth,

and

* a Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) or barcode that the CBP officer can read electronically if RFID isn't available.

www.dhs.gov...

Yes, Missouri's new DL has 2 barcodes on the back. The 1D barcode is "for factory use only"

and the 2D barcode "2D Barcode includes data from the front side of the card."
See this link for a visual:MO New Driver's License pdf (note p.2)

Kerry Messer with Missouri Family Network watched the hearing and posted running commentary on their FB page.

Direct question to Director, " what shows up when the barcodes on a license is scanned?" Director's answer, "I don't know." ??????????????????

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Glad to hear you plan to keep the heat on your legislators. Truly, this is the time to fight. As defcon5 said:

Once there is legal precedence, or a single state refuses to get it, the entire system will hopefully collapse.

If ever a story needed to go viral.....

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
The Gestapo will have their way period, and any state or person who thinks otherwise is living in fantasy land.

either you step up to the plate and Busta cap, or become a card carrying member of the 4th Reich, because its here baby

This is not a matter of voting. DOR is in violation of Missouri statute in taking significant steps in implementing the 18 benchmarks of the REAL ID Act. Now is it time for the guilty to be held accountable and stop allowing this "upgraded" equipment to be used. It is not a matter of "you can't put the genie back in the bottle, but rather cut the head off the genie at ground zero.

Anybody with half a brain can recognize this is a giant we are fighting. Personally, I will never join the card carrying club and I'll fight with every breath I have to decimate this before it decimates us. I invite the people who are not Missouri citizens to stand with us.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by SPECULUM

This is not a matter of voting. DOR is in violation of Missouri statute in taking significant steps in implementing the 18 benchmarks of the REAL ID Act. Now is it time for the guilty to be held accountable and stop allowing this "upgraded" equipment to be used. It is not a matter of "you can't put the genie back in the bottle, but rather cut the head off the genie at ground zero.

Anybody with half a brain can recognize this is a giant we are fighting. Personally, I will never join the card carrying club and I'll fight with every breath I have to decimate this before it decimates us. I invite the people who are not Missouri citizens to stand with us.

it doesn't matter, you're singing to the choir, they don't care, their agenda will be met regardless of law.

busta a cap or be a victim...ur choice

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

It is obvious "they" don't care. The rapist only thinks about their own desires. Don't expect those being raped to lay back and take it. Do you think people will hand over their 2nd Amendment rights on a platter?

If the NWO wants us to hand them the keys to one world government then it's molon labe time.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Missouri Department Of Revenue Saving Biometric Data In Violation Of State Law
Radio interview with Missouri Senator Kurt Schaefer
danaloeschradio.com...

It raises two interesting questions: what else is the DOR lying about and what did Gov. Jay Nixon know and when did he know it?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Just in case anyone hasn`t seen or looked at a bar code for 666.

This is the 666 system..

The 6 is always represented by the same 2 thicknessed bars,which just so happen to be at the beginning middle and end.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Kinder seeks meeting with Nixon to discuss state record-keeping, but won't get it

Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder has asked for a meeting with Gov. Jay Nixon – possibly their first in almost five years – to “discuss Missouri Department of Revenue practices concerning the retaining and disseminating of private information from Missouri citizens.”

But it doesn’t appear Kinder, a Republican, is going to get it. When asked if Nixon planned to comment, a spokesman replied tersely, “We don’t.”

www.stlbeacon.org...#!/content/29713/kinder_guns_fee_office_030513

It is time to ask our legislators to get to the bottom of what Governor Nixon knows. It is time for us to let the Governor know the buck stop at his desk and ask him what he's got to hide?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Well, maybe they realized people were on to them and they changed it because I've checked several barcodes and they did not have 6's in the front, middle and end.

Very telling though, that this is used to be a typical barcode.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

This guy explains it quite well imo (with funky music to boot

Typical bar code

Variations of the bar code and 666..

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

The requirements for the mark are:
1) Must be international (this excludes most things, the SSN being an example)
2) It must be one short of a sign between God and his people.
3) It must be the number of a man.
4) It must restrict your ability to be involved in commerce.
5) It is to be enforced by the last beast (or world dominating kingdom according to Daniel)
6) It is a sign of allegiance to that superpower over that of God.
7) It must involve the hand or forehead (face).
8) It will be forced on everyone.

Being implanted is the Jesuit Futurism interpretation that was expounded on by various writers such as Hal Lindsey over the years. People like to think “implant” because to them that is permanent, but believe me a subcutaneous implant is easily removed. Now on the other hand, you will never be able to remove your biometrics from a government database unless that database is outlawed and there is public oversight to all copies of it being deleted.

Bar codes are not 1,2,5,6,7, or 8 of the above list. Besides this, having been a programmer at one time for a software system that used Telzon bar code readers, I can tell you that bar codes are not uniform, not even in the same country let alone others... There are different ones, the most common is Code 3 of 9, and that does not have the same “markers” as the one you listed.
www.makebarcode.com...

Now the Real ID:
1) Is international through uniform biometrics compliant with UN ICAO.
2) Has a five pointed star vs the six pointed Star of David.
3) Biometrics are unique measurements, and thus the “unique number of a man” or a man broken down into a digitized binary set of measurements.
4) As of now, your DL is a class “A” document, meaning that its required for almost everything from getting certain prescriptions, medical treatment, voting, opening a bank account, withdrawing over a certain amount, proving eligibility as a citizen to get a job, etc...
5) Its being enforced by the US as part of the “your with us or with the terrorists” push on all other countries. The US is the last world superpower that meets the criteria to be the beast. Most of our systems from political to legal are all based on the proceeding Roman Empire, and we came into existence at the same time that the Roman Catholic Church was being removed from political power by Napoleon.
6) By accepting it, you are trading your freedom to your government in exchange for your safety. You are in fact to put your safety in the hands of God alone. So you are in essence making a god of your government.
7) Biometric facial recognition and fingerprints.
8) Sort of the topic of this thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Mayer extends restraining order
www.dailystatesman.com...
March 13, 2013

This is the Eric Griffin lawsuit against the Stoddard County Drivers License Office.

Worth reading if you are following this issue.

In 2009, the State of Missouri passed a bill making the enactment of Real ID in Missouri illegal.

Some of the provisions that Oliver is questioning are specifically listed in the statute (Mo R.S. 302.183). The DoR reads the law differently.

Mollenkamp stated that 302.183 only applies to compliance with the Real ID Act of 2005. As long as biometric data is not used for compliance with Real ID, he believes it is perfectly legal to use if compliance is not their goal.

It seems very clear to me that they are implementing the REAL ID Act benchmarks yet claiming these actions are not for compliance with the Act. Give me a break. It isn't a criminal act because they claim the progress in meeting the REAL ID Act benchmarks (in this instance biometric data) has nothing to do with compliance.

Doublespeak cop-out.

Funny coincidence that the issue of biometric data was specifically mentioned here on the same day that the Director of Revenue was telling the Senate that was the one thing they took a DHS grant to develop.

Once the system is implemented nobody will give a flip whether it is labelled Real ID Act or International ID System.
edit on 3/16/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

5) It is to be enforced by the last beast (or world dominating kingdom according to Daniel)

Bar codes are not 1,2,5,6,7, or 8 of the above list.

Yes they are and only time will tell just as much as the ID,I`m sure it is just as valid as the ID in your list above,which I also whole heartedly agree with.

The difference is I believe that its not the end and ultimate mark,I have said implant which could well be wrong in the future,heck I cannot see into the future and doubt you can either,but the tech is there to use and improvements or variations are seemingly always being developed.

For one example I`m sure you have also heard of this RFID ink for tatoos also..

We are 99.9% in agreeance on this subject,which only time will tell.

edit on 16-3-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by gps777

Being implanted is the Jesuit Futurism interpretation that was expounded on by various writers such as Hal Lindsey over the years. People like to think “implant” because to them that is permanent, but believe me a subcutaneous implant is easily removed. Now on the other hand, you will never be able to remove your biometrics from a government database unless that database is outlawed and there is public oversight to all copies of it being deleted.

Bar codes are not 1,2,5,6,7, or 8 of the above list. Besides this, having been a programmer at one time for a software system that used Telzon bar code readers, I can tell you that bar codes are not uniform, not even in the same country let alone others... There are different ones, the most common is Code 3 of 9, and that does not have the same “markers” as the one you listed.
www.makebarcode.com...

Now the Real ID:
1) Is international through uniform biometrics compliant with UN ICAO.
2) Has a five pointed star vs the six pointed Star of David.
3) Biometrics are unique measurements, and thus the “unique number of a man” or a man broken down into a digitized binary set of measurements.
4) As of now, your DL is a class “A” document, meaning that its required for almost everything from getting certain prescriptions, medical treatment, voting, opening a bank account, withdrawing over a certain amount, proving eligibility as a citizen to get a job, etc...
5) Its being enforced by the US as part of the “your with us or with the terrorists” push on all other countries. The US is the last world superpower that meets the criteria to be the beast. Most of our systems from political to legal are all based on the proceeding Roman Empire, and we came into existence at the same time that the Roman Catholic Church was being removed from political power by Napoleon.
6) By accepting it, you are trading your freedom to your government in exchange for your safety. You are in fact to put your safety in the hands of God alone. So you are in essence making a god of your government.
7) Biometric facial recognition and fingerprints.
8) Sort of the topic of this thread.

Whoa! This is creeping me out as it seems your #7 (Mark of the Beast) is the one benchmark the attorney for the defense in Stoddard county specifically mentioned and tried to claim it as legal in my above post. It is also the one thing the DOR admitted getting a DHS grant to do - biometric identification.

It almost seems that they are pointing us to look in this direction. Is someone from DHS holding a gun to the head of the officials from the states who opted out of Real ID?

You made a believer out of me.

Honestly, this deserves a thread of its own and I hope this information you shared goes viral.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

This thread alone should have exploded on what we are actually discussing and the implications imo.

If you or someone else is going to start a thread,check out the links the member Aquestion posted which could be used in a thread I started a while back...Biometric banks and your privacy as usual my crappy threads die
, so I think its a great idea for someone either yourself or Defcon5 to better present it.

Also 1.2 billion Indians are being put on the biggest biotech data base in the world,eye scans and finger printed,this was a WOW! moment for me a while back...

People should be making a huge noise over this,but its falling on deaf ears it seems.

edit on 17-3-2013 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I am very glad defcon5 and you shared your thoughts about how Real ID is related to the Mark of the Beast. Personally, I don't know enough about the subject to start a thread and it would not become well viewed because I started it.

Using the search engine might bring up related topics like this one that this information could be shared on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps defcon5 can link some more.

I will keep updating this thread with Missouri's fight and encourage other people to watchdog there DMVs to make sure it is not being implemented in states that outlawed REAL ID.

edit on 3/17/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join