It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MO Illegally Took DHS Grant $ and is working to become REAL lD ACT Compliant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
In 2009 Missouri opted out of the REAL ID Act. It passed legislation prohibiting it enactment or even the implementation of systems conforming with it.

This pdf file is a smoking gun that show Missouri and all but two states (Montana and Oklahoma) have taken DHS grant money and details their progress in implementing the REAL ID Act.
Note:
Page 8 - Map of States Awarded Grants
Page 11 - Progress Chart of 30 States That Did Not Commit to Meeting All 18 REAL ID Benchmarks

DHS Report to Congress August 28, 2013

People this is an important story. The implications for creation of national gun ownership database are undeniable.

What about your state?
Map Of States Legislative Action Against

Background on how this story developed:

The news that the Missouri Department of Motor Vehicles had illegally begun scanning documents and has been up-grading their equipment over the last few months broke earlier this month.

Missouri Department of Revenue Implementing Real ID In Violation Of State Law
www.dailypaul.com...

I man entered one of the license offices to obtain his CCW ID card as required by state law. He had completed all CCW requirements and obtaining the ID card is the last step. Missouri is a "shall issue" state meaning that once he fulfills the state requirements he MUST be issued the ID card. The clerk wanted to scan his documents for archival and he refused to allow them to be scanned. The clerk refused to issue him the ID card, thereby violating state law. The man has filed suit. The prosecutor of Stoddard County Missouri is his attorney, acting in a private capacity.

The lawsuit has resulted in a temporary restraining order intended to protect the privacy of conceal carry permit holders, as is required by Missouri law.

Lawsuit PDF File

This is the section of the statute that pertains to the violation:

“Missouri Revised Statutes, Chapter 32.091.7 clearly states two prohibitions on the Missouri Department of Revenue without “specific statutory authorization”. First is that the Department “shall not collect” individually identifying information on driver’s license applicants, which the Department is requiring of local license offices by requiring them to scan personal source documents without any other options for processing driver’s licenses. Secondly the Department is prohibited from including “any information by which an individual may be identified, unless the department has specific statutory authorization”, which is also being violated by the Department. In this second violation the Department is requiring local licensing offices to provide scanned documents to a federal database that can be cross-referenced through an embedded microchip containing a personalized reference number that may be used to access whatever prohibited information the federal agency chooses.”

missourifamilynetwork.net...

Another source below that at this time has an ad at the top of the page for Safran - MorphoTrust USA. The company who supplied the new database DMV equipment. Talk about putting it in your face!

Real ID Act raises privacy concerns for Mo. handgun carry permit holders
www.examiner.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This link has a list of common questions and answers as to how this may effect you (in Missouri) and what options you have:

What is Missouri doing about this?

Monday, March 11, 12 noon. The Missouri House Government Committee on Accountability will hold a special hearing to take public testimony on DOR’s recent changes and on House Bill 787. This bill was introduced last week in response to the breaking news that DOR is collecting and scanning source documents without Legislative/Statutory authority. HB 787 Prohibits the Department of Revenue from retaining copies of source documents used to obtain driver’s licenses and non-driver’s licenses. It is sponsored by Representative Todd Richardson (R-152) and Speaker of the House Tim Jones (R-110) along with 36 other House members. The hearing will be in HR 1 which is in the basement of the Missouri Capitol building. Concerned citizens are encouraged to attend and/or testify.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013. Judge Rob Mayer will be conducting a judicial hearing related to a civil court case filed last Monday morning (3-04-13) in court in Stoddard County, Missouri. Again, concerned citizens are encouraged to attend.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 8:30 am. The Missouri State Senate Appropriations Committee will be holding a special hearing focused on questions directed to the Director of the Missouri Department of Revenue, Brian K. Long.

Not wanting to provide hearsay information about these events. I will add any details that are reported about these
events to this thread.

EXCLUSIVE: DHS Plans Backdoor Gun Registration? Interview with Peter Kinder, Missouri Lt. Governor
Published on Mar 4, 2013

edit on 3/14/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: add info

edit on 3/14/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Enhanced Drivers Licenses: What Are They?
www.dhs.gov...

* a vicinity Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip that will signal a secure system to pull up your biographic and biometric data for the CBP officer as you approach the border inspection booth,

and

* a Machine Readable Zone (MRZ) or barcode that the CBP officer can read electronically if RFID isn't available.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dor.mo.gov...

Visual of barcode on page 2 of pdf

(For factory use only)

Related ATS Stories:

Real ID & that Little Gold Star on Your Driver’s License
www.abovetopsecret.com...

U.S. to let spy agencies scour Americans' finances
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=16074315#pid16074315
(possibly related)

edit on 3/14/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: reformat info

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I had honestly forgotten about real id. My license expires next year, I need to find out what Florida's position is on this thing. Any list of "free states" that don't comply? Montana is a no go for me. Texas might work though.

ETA: S&F. Thanks for the reminder.
edit on 14-3-2013 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
this will be national by 2018 for no sate can go with out FED er GOV aid or $$$$, it is like this, your sate needs X amount of funds for FEMA DHS abdTAX rebates and ROADS if your sate does not comply then your state is on its own, name one sate that does not need any aid from the Gov?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
I had honestly forgotten about real id. My license expires next year, I need to find out what Florida's position is on this thing. Any list of "free states" that don't comply? Montana is a no go for me. Texas might work though.

ETA: S&F. Thanks for the reminder.
edit on 14-3-2013 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

Story about Florida Libertarian Party Chairman challenging the constitutionality of REAL ID

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
this will be national by 2018 for no sate can go with out FED er GOV aid or $$$$, it is like this, your sate needs X amount of funds for FEMA DHS abdTAX rebates and ROADS if your sate does not comply then your state is on its own, name one sate that does not need any aid from the Gov?
All the more reason for states to secede.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Carry anyway. Open carry. Constitution guarantees it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Some things left out....

As far as Missouri and shall issue go, I am not sure why you even included that in this thread. Missouri has 2 types of DMV offices - government run and private. The private ones are allowed to operate through a bid system. It was a private DMV that made the idiotic move to try and tell this guy they had to scan his documents into the system.

The Prosecuting attorney for that county is actually the lawyer for the individual in question. Under Missouri Law the DMV broke the law by doing this, and will end up paying for it, as they should, through the legal system.

As for the part about illegally taking money, which part of the REEAL ID act are you referring to? There are several different requirements under the act, one of which allows for federal funding to assist states in improving the security of their driver license / id card (and nothing in the bill has anything to do with gun registration - secondly Missouri doesnt require gun registration under state law and cant be compelled under federal).

As far as a FEderal ID goes people need to think a little bit ahead about this and understand how the government works.

First and foremost all Americans hold dual citizenship. They are a resident of the state they reside in, and when they travel abroad they are a citizen of the United States. We know this because your passport does not have a state name on the cover, but the United States.

All we need to do is keep an eye on the government and hold them accountible. We do this by watching, understanding, complaining and correction by vote.

People ned to get involved.

edit on 14-3-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

As to your question:
"As for the part about illegally taking money, which part of the REEAL ID act are you referring to?"

The Director and Exec. Director of DOR and their attorneys were given the opportunity explain that this week and more information will be forthcoming, I hope.

Might I add it is difficult to discern appropriation specifications for the REAL ID and Driver’s License Security Grant funding through internet search.

Here is the $ trail information I found that certainly begs for answers:

AAMVA Is Big Winner in DHS Grants to States for REAL ID Implementation (June 24th, 2008)
www.papersplease.org...

"DHS said it “awarded $17 million to Missouri to lead the development of the verification hub. Four other states – Florida, Indiana, Nevada, and Wisconsin – will each receive $1.2 million to partner with Missouri for verification hub testing and implementation.”

Was this interface ever "undone" when MO enacted a law in 2009 to opt out of Real ID?

and Did Missouri return the $17 million as well????

Heritage Foundation Real ID Compliance pdf

"Federal Funds Received for REAL ID and Driver’s License Security Grant Program, FYs 2008–2011"
(see Map - page 4) MO got $3 to 5 Million.

REAL ID Implementation Annual Report (Feb 2012)
www.cis.org...

"FY 2011 appropriation was $44,910,000 to “reduce fraud and improve the reliability and accuracy of personal identification documents that states and territories issue.” Note that REAL ID is not mentioned, nor compliance with REAL ID technical standards referenced. Last year’s description by the DHS grant office made no mention of REAL ID except tangentially here:

“As appropriated by the Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 (Public Law 112-10) and authorized by Title II of the REAL ID Act of 2005, Division B of the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for Defense, the Global War on Terror, and Tsunami Relief, 2005 (Public Law 109-13), the FY 2011 DLSGP provides funding available to state driver’s licensing authorities (i.e., motor vehicle agencies) for FY 2011 DLSGP related projects. The FY 2011 DLSGP provides funding to prevent terrorism, reduce fraud and improve the reliability and accuracy of personal identification documents that states and territories issue. DLSGP is intended to address a key recommendation of the 9/11 Commission to improve the integrity and security of state-issued driver’s licenses (DL) and identification cards (ID)."

IMHO this appears to be a matter of intentionally being non-specific so states can claim the $ was for Driver’s License Security Grant Program. Come on, read the title of the report. Looks like all roads lead to REAL ID.

As for how extensive the implementation has been.

As of today (Saturday, March 9, 2013) approximately 2/3rds of the State’s 183 LLOs have been retooled and can no longer process licenses or CCWs (by directives of the DOR). If the three offices were in fact restructured on Friday, March 7th, as planned (Memphis, Carthage and Ironton), there remain 63 local license offices that can still process your CCW and/or driver’s license with the old equipment (not scanning any documents). According to what we have been told citizens may renew expiring licenses up to six months in advance of the actual expiration date. So if your birthday is between now and September 10-30, you can travel to any remaining license offices to renew before they are retooled. We do not have a schedule for these remaining 63 offices, so you should call any office to confirm everything before traveling. You will be able to find addresses and phone numbers by going to: dor.mo.gov... All LLOs are scheduled to be retooled and scanning by April 1st, 2013

Yes, people need to get involved, not just Missourians. If your state has been taking funds and is implementing REAL ID illegally you need to get your legislators on top of it.
edit on 3/14/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Audio clip of Senate Hearing with the MO DOR Director and Deputy Director

Missouri Dept. of Revenue Caught Implementing REAL ID -- Against the Law

From youtube:

Published on Mar 15, 2013 The Dept of Revenue has been accused of violating Missouri laws with their new driver's license system. Included are allegations that they are providing information about concealed carry permit holders to the federal Department of Homeland security and that they are, in effect, implementing the federal REAL ID program in spite of a 2009 Missouri law forbidding it. In this 5 minute clip Senate Appropriations Committee chairman, Kurt Schaefer, grills the DOR Director and Deputy Director about their "evolving" testimony. Contrary to earlier claims that they were not implementing REAL ID, they clearly have been taking grants from the Dept. of Homeland Security REAL ID program. Some are worried that this is back door gun registration, among other things.

Kerry Messer with Missouri Family Network attended the hearing and made these comments on MFN Facebook Page:

DOR squirming over the issue of State Statutes prohibition of using biometric photos.

Senator Brown focusing on data security and how DOR is putting millions if Missouri citizens at ID theft risk.

Several committee members asking why DOR has brought along the people who could answer the questions the Director and department lawyer say they cannot answer.

Senate ProTem Tom Dempsey calling on Attorney General to defend Missouri citizens from DORs illegal actions against the State's citizens!

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

I don't have a lot of time ATM, but Florida is the WORST of them all.
Florida has linked the ICAO format license picture from the DMV database that is collected when they take your high-res photo for your drivers license into facial recognition cameras that are now in intersections to allow tracking you. The ICAO photo that is part of the Real ID are international biometric facial recognition photographs, and the same as used in most countries new identity documents and e-passports.

BTW... Oklahoma also has anti-real ID legislation, and they had also bypassed it.

Relevant links:
Sheriff’s Dept. Confirms Real ID Drivers Licenses Now Part Of Facial Recognition System
How Close is Oklahoma to the Real ID, Much, Much, Closer then it should be.

Wiki: Biometric Passports
Wiki: Identity Documents (by Country)
UN International Civil Aviation Organization
Facial Image Format Standards

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

This is being forced on everyone, everywhere...Its actually international....
Any states that passed laws against it are being 'strong armed' into compliance. Some, such as Oklahoma above, have done so by changing DMV procedures, and denying any connection to the Real ID. Others are enacting 'Enhanced ID's' that are essentially the Real ID under a different name.

Of the 28 original states that said 'no', the only one that has not bypassed the laws its citizens voted in, is LA. LA is claiming that they do not have the money to implement it, but is still being pressured by DHS to get it done by 2017.

Someone high up the 'food chain' wants us marked and tracked, and they want it done quickly and quietly.

Edit to add:
One more thing...
Even those who have always received a religious exemption are being denied their constitutional right to not have these photos taken and placed in the database:
Religious minorities face Real ID crackdown
Mennonites and Amish have had to either agree or been forced to sell their land and move to other places:
Religious opposition to the Real ID
edit on 3/15/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Thanks defcon5 for all the links. Your posts show what a dire situation this country is facing:

Someone high up the 'food chain' wants us marked and tracked, and they want it done quickly and quietly.

I wish everyone had the eyes to see this is exactly what is going down.

At least the legislators in Missouri are aware of this hoodwink. Hopefully the MO Attorney General will prosecute the DOR and Governor Jay Nixon. Most states with laws against this haven't a clue it is being implemented (with the exception of their Governors and DOR).

So people fight for your rights or enjoy being tagged like cattle headed to the slaughter house. It is do or die....

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have penned a letter to my new Representative Joe Don McGaugh 39th District regarding this issue. I will report on his response.

Basically the tone of the letter was that Missouri’s rejection of Real ID, along with their firearms laws, low taxes and among other things was behind my decision to retire here after my military career.

However, it appears while there is a bold show made of rejecting Federal intrusion into States business in the legislature unless something bold is done it is nothing more than lip service.

I said that this is especially concerning since we just passed the Obamacare referendum banning its implementation unless voted on by the people.

Additionally, with some of the proposed legislation that indicates Missouri will not enforce any "assault rifle" bans or tolerate further restriction of firearms rights begs the question why bother to have these sort of laws if there is no agency with oversight that ensures the massive State bureaucracy from stealth implementation?

He is a very young man (28) and while I voted for his opponent he has personally responded to several of my letters already.

I just hope this stealth implementation can be rolled back...and the damage is not done. I still have an old ID and it is good till 2017.

I think our local DMV might be one of the private ones - its small only like 3 people there and seems entirely to efficient and the staff too helpful to be State employees. They didn't scan anything in when my daughter got her learners permit last month they just looked at her documents. The ID she got doesn't have a star on it - neither does my DL or ID (for CCW).

edit on 15/3/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Don't expect a positive outcome. I am afraid this goes way up the ladder somewhere.

I personally contacted the Rutherford Institute to fight on my behalf for a religious exemption as they are the ones fighting on behalf of Kaye Beach. The response I got was very disappointing. They basically blew it off because of claims that RFRA in the state of Florida explicitly denies exemptions regarding photos. There seems to either be an intentional or unintentional lack of understanding about the difference between a photo ID and a facial recognition compliant one. Despite the fact that RFRA basically states that they shall not burden you're right to freedom of religion if there is a less burdensome option available to them. In my case, I have no issue with being issued a photo ID, I simply don’t want a ICAO compliant facial recognition photo taken, or entered into a (inter)national database.

From the Congressional Research Service:

www.fas.org...
Under the analysis used in photo identification cases, if a legal requirement for a photograph
infringes on an individual’s sincerely held religious beliefs, the government must prove that the
individual’s religious exercise is not substantially burdened by the requirement or that the state’s
interest outweighs the burden under the standard imposed by the relevant law under which the
photo requirement is challenged.

As of yet, no exemptions have been granted...

Another man who fought this in WV court on religious grounds:
Is Real ID a step toward ‘mark of the beast’?

CHARLESTON — Is the Real ID a precursor to the end-time world dictator known in Bible prophecy as the Antichrist?

A Randolph County school teacher is convinced there is an eventual link, and wants West Virginia lawmakers to grant anyone with a religious conviction an exemption from the license that employs biometrics.

And it was denied:
Real ID exemption appears lost

“But it doesn’t seem like West Virginia’s leadership requests any exemptions from federal government requirements, such as No Child Left Behind, or Real ID, or Obama care,” he said.

“We seem to be marching right in step with the national socialist program.”

The Chariman of the Libertarian party in Florida has refused to get one on the grounds that it violates Article 1 section 12 of the Florida State Constitution, stating:

Searches and seizures.—The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures, and against the unreasonable interception of private communications by any means, shall not be violated.

As the Real ID requires providing your personal papers (birth certificate, SS card, etc.) It violates this provision.

At first the sheriff office appeared to even be afraid to pull him over, despite him openly asking them to do so on his radio show. Only after personally calling out the sheriff himself was he finally pulled over. The city obviously didn't want this becoming a court case, media specticle, and ending up with public opinion or a legal ruling going against their new 'system', so it was pretty much kept as quiet as humanly possible. Initially the court asked for an extension because it appeared that this was going to be a big case that involved a major constitutional issue. When the case finally did come to court, they totally skipped that issue, limited it to his driving without a license, and found him guilty. Case closed...
Adrian Wyllie

If people don't wake up to what is going on, its going to be too late, and we will be living in an Orwellian society where the police are able to remotely track your movements without your knowledge. Here in Florida, its already happening. It may not sound like a big deal now, but why do they suddenly feel the need for this type of power? What do they know is coming to pass in the near future that requires them to have this level of control over the population? This in itself should make any person question the 'benevolent motives' that are behind this action and any government that is implementing it. In other words, its not being done because its ultimately in our best interest, instead its being done because of someone's fear of their losing their personal interest (power, money, etc).

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

The thing to worry about is the type of photo that was taken. If it was a high-res photo it can be implemented into the FR database. Even the passport photos you get at the local drug store meet these criteria, which is why they are still used in biometric e-passport photos. Look above at the photo standards link I provided.

Once they have this photo, and its in their database, it becomes searchable to any organization that is hooked into that database, world-wide... The new traffic cameras that face into the windshield of your car are designed to take your photo when you drive through an intersection. They obviously are not for intersection control, nor for taking your license when you run a red light, as they are not pointing in a direction to do either of these tasks. As a matter of fact, the ones right up the street from me, have all three, license plate (point at the back of the cars in the intersection), intersection (in a round bubble that covers the entire intersection from above the lights), and FR (pointing in the windshield).

Once these are fully implemented, they can track you at each intersection along your route, and the camera relays your photo back to the DMV database, where it can tell from your FR photo who you are, and where you've been, and obviously flag you if so desired.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

As Christians who have been watching these types of steps toward inforcement of taking the beasts mark,by worming its way into law or by conditioning people to it,we know its coming and cannot be stopped.How do you stop prophecy of the Bible?,we can`t.

The prophecies come under more attack.

The Bibles validity come under more attack.

Christians come under more personal attack.

Etc etc etc and those in power condition the people or wait for the right momment or catastrophe (planned or unplanned catastrophe) to take the next step.

Yet the prophecies are unfolding right before peoples eye`s and many people call Christians delusional, for one, being a Christian or especially speaking up on such matters,where they absolutely fail to see what the fight is and already foretold in the Bible it would be this way.

S&F sad_eyed_lady

Also
to Defcon5 for being watchful,vocal and resistant as well.

I`d like to add this also,in case some havn`t seen it.(please pay no attention to the stupid imo site name)

Question:The proposed law did not require anyone to get anything implanted.
Answer: In bill HR 3962 you do get a rfid chip that’s the affordable health care act or Obama care.
Question:It just created a national registry of a huge of range of medical devices from pacemakers to dental implants Answer: Wrong again, their is two classifications for medical implants. RFID chips fall under class 2
Question: The intent of the registry was to collect statistics on how safe and effective the devices are.
Answer: Wrong RFID chips were granted permission in 2004 by the FDA.

HR3200 is not the bill that passed, but stated you would get a RFID chip. HR 3590 is just another bill of Obamacare or the affordable health care act. Both those bills 3962 and 3590 are the actual Obama care bill Affordable Health Care Act. These two Obama care bills are over 4,000 pages since approved in 2010. Do you know what they have added? starting 2017 you will be required to have a RFID chip.

whyamericansaredumb.com...

This taken from that page,so click the link and watch the vid..."Obama care HR bill 3962 video proving RFID chips will be used in the future healthcare and for other reasons such as paying debts."

This is their (Satans minions) ultimate goal for every individual on the planet, to recieve it on their body,then its end game.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Breaking: Dem Appointed Director of Missouri Revenue Caught Lying to Senate
hennessysview.com... utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hennessysview%2FXahR+%28Hennessy%27s+View%29

What This Means To You

This means that Missouri is collecting enough information on you to identify you with facial recognition technology, like the technology used to kill terrorists with drones and satellite guided missiles.

It means that if you work at a Missouri license fee office, you could be subject to a civil suit by anyone whose personal information you collected and turned over the Homeland Security.

It also means that Jay Nixon and Brian K. Long are circumventing Missouri law to feed your information into a master federal database of gun owners, identifiable by facial recognition software.

Missouri law has been broken by the DOR and if their are no consequences for this then will lead to our demise.

The article is worth a read as it gives suggestions on what you can do to rattle some chains. IMHO there needs to be serious legal action needs to be taken to undo the mess that has been created. DOR director, Brian Long, lied to the Senate and broke the law. He needs to be charged with perjury (if he was under oath) and charged with violation of 32.091.7 RSMo and 302.183 RSMo, which according to 302.340 RSMo constitutes a class A misdemeanor for each day’s offense. Then he needs to be fired.

Governor Nixon needs to testify under oath as to what his role in all this is and it looks to be significant. I am no legal beagle, but this sound like fraud committed against the citizens of Missouri, perfidy (eliberate breach of faith; calculated violation of trust; treachery), violation of his oath of office and these certainly sound like grounds for impeachment.

Ron Calzone with Missouri First.org had this to say on his FB page: "Something is fundamentally wrong in a state where the Governor refuses to meet with the Lt. Governor to discuss serious allegations about a state department violating laws that protect the privacy of citizens."
www.facebook.com...

Lt, Governor Kinder has been spear-heading this investigation and for Gov. Nixon to refuse to discuss this serious situation with him smacks of complicity IMHO.

If we can't stop this the NWO wins or civil war begins.

edit on 3/16/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

If you're looking for the mark to be implanted, don't expect it because that is too well know and everyone will reject it. I have written quite a number of posts on this here on ATS.

The Real ID is the first and only thing in history that meets all the criteria that the bible specifies regarding the 'mark'. The translation stating that it must be “in you hand or forehead” can also mean that your biometric “hand or forehead” is in the ID. I believe that there are 28 different translations for the word used for “in” related to that verse. As biometric technology did not exist until very recently, the translation that made sense and became the most common is that its some type of implant; however, it can be translated the other way around as well.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join