It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

election cheats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
heres my new voting system for uk and the usa which cannot be cheated.
ok, each party will have its own hall within a mile of one another.
the peopl walk through a barrier which gives you 2 tickets,one with that parties logo,also a copy is given to keep for yourself,this will stop vote rigging and its easy,they will never allow a fair voting system though will they .

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
and how about people that don't want to vote for only republican or democrat? Or want to vote a little of both for local offices. People who want to vote for Badnarik, or Nader......

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
So much for the concept of the secret ballot.

It is amazing that some people simply can't accept the fact that a majority of American voters believe that President Bush is the mest man for the job!

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tudds
heres my new voting system for uk and the usa which cannot be cheated.
ok, each party will have its own hall within a mile of one another.
the peopl walk through a barrier which gives you 2 tickets,one with that parties logo,also a copy is given to keep for yourself,this will stop vote rigging and its easy,they will never allow a fair voting system though will they .

No chance of deception there!

It's obvious "both" parties will elect themselves.

Why not just take a "poll" of those interested. They can decide before the election.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Why not send out a ballot like they do the tax forms, then when election time rolls around, you drop them off and they get counted. Maybe not just counted by one group, but counted by all interested parties. This would allow oversight from all vested interests, then if there are discrepancies or criminal misconduct, we haul their arses off to jail instead of handing them congressional seats?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I wonder? was it like this in other countries before the internt. FDR lost the common vote in one election. this happens with our system[electorial college]Has it allways caused this much turmoil?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I accept it, it is what it is. People dont change, society changes.

For me it was like watching a football game where after the first quarter, I could go to bed.

new topics

top topics

join