It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Shadows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Has anyone heard it? it is a very good audio documentary on the freemasons

if anyone wants it then ask and i will try and email it or something, or perhaps if anyone wants to lend sum webspace?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Why not just post a link?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
don't think its not on the internet

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sal88
if anyone wants it then ask and i will try and email it or something, or perhaps if anyone wants to lend sum webspace?

If it's not on the Web how do you intend to do this?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
lol errrrr possibly upload it to the ats site? (its on my hard drive at the moment btw) or i cud email it to whoever asks. its 2 parts each being just under 5mb

just bear with me i'll try and get sum web space for it

[edit on 1-11-2004 by sal88]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
yeh Sal its a great documentary. Its better heard on cassette than read off the web page but heres a link anyway.

theunjustmedia.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
theunjustmedia.com??
Who are they guys?
They certainly have a lot of opinions about a lot fo things

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hahahahhaha, its another one of the "The Freemasons are behind everything" kooksites...

Here is a SMALL sample of the tripe:

HOW DO THE FREEMASONS CONTROL YOU

The Freemason's recognize that their plan for a global government hinges completely on subjugating the masses to their agenda. The greatest threat to their plan posing more danger than any army or law is the threat of a free-thinking mind. In order to eliminate this threat and to achieve their objective the Masons have set about the boldest plan devised. The complete control of every aspect of human life. YOUR life. And the weapons they are using against you are in your very homes, entertaining you and your children and gradually indoctrinating you without you even realizing.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
theunjustmedia.com??
Who are they guys?
They certainly have a lot of opinions about a lot fo things

They're like a buffet of hate.

No matter who you hate, you can go there and find a justification for it.

They sell ammunition to all sides, then sit back and watch the fun.

Just one of the more disgusting prices we pay for the right of free speech.

[edit on 11/1/2004 by tylerdjp]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hey there might be some truth to that, the kids had a book fair today at school and most of the books were about witchcraft. Man oh man what's this world coming to? New World Order? Oh well, surely what ever they have planned will be for the betterment of man kind. You have cartoons now with Masonic black and white floors and all kind of other new age garb. How about Dragontails- I wish I wish to use this ryme to go back home until next time.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I wish some of these accusations about us masons controlling everything were true sometimes... I sure could use a bit of "influence" ha ha ha!

top topics

join