It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Security Forces Spray Raw Sewage at Palestinian Homes as Punishment For Protests [Video]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

no, not really...what right do they have to spray people and homes with ANYTHING?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by lnfideI

He got popped with a rubber bullet to the gizzard, it is what happens when you start throwing rocks around when someone is trying to put out a fire

I wish the same applied for internet keyboard bravado.

How would you feel if your gizzard was struck by a rubber bullet for protesting a worthy cause?

Protesting is one thing, throwing rocks is another. He is lucky some bad person was not on the business end of that gun. He would of got lead.

Thats how I feel.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
WE SHOULD IGNORE THE TROLL HE/SHE IS TRYING TO GE THE THREAD SHUT DOWN.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Well here is the thing, if you think someone is a troll, don't reply.....(and your implication that he should also be hit with a rubber bullet isn't helping matters

edit on 15-3-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Why didn't you post an Arcticle on the Palestinians that were throwing rocks at passer byers in vehicles, causing an Israeli woman to crash into a bus? The crash putting her daughter in critical condition and her in critical condition.

Sewage was warranted. If this mob had anything to do with the mob throwing rocks at cars.

Wait .. Rocks arent Dangerous ... lol

-----

It would be nice if you posted Articles showing both sides of the story and not just one. However, that is my opinion.

If I was Israel, I would have annexed the Palestinians by now; not because of power, but because we're at war. You shoot missiles at me I bomb you; hey, that sounds like war to me.
edit on 15-3-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

are you on drugs?

there would BE NO conflict, had the Israelis simply appreciated what they had been given. there is conflict because of israel's aggression toward these people...how do you not understand this?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
They should have just shot them that would of taken care of it quick...

This sewage spew is weak, live rounds would of been a better solution..

Invaders can be defended against at all cost. Rule of war.

what invaders? live rounds?

what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This has been much of my point all along , Israel say they are the chosen people of God, they are the Satan of the Earth just like 99..9% percent of the rest of the people of this hole are Satan.

For most you want to see the Evil of the Earth go look in the Mirror, I'm not saying I am any better but at least I have realized what I am.

This must be like one of those twelve step programs, first you need to quite lying to yourself and see you can't walk on water, you can't split the Red sea, we are all helping kill the Earth and it's Creatures, face it for the most part we are all Satan, I'm sure we are all, about to get Smited.

This thread makes me sick, yea make sure you smear crap in the wound, it will never heal.

Stars and Flag, for real

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I already reported them to staff...intervention should be forthcoming...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

i posted some things about the khazars and it was immediately taken off ATS. if anyone says anything against them they are called anti semitic and attacked. people need to know about their hold on our government and media and there religion (particularly the Talmud) there is a reason they are kicked out of every place they go people. they call non jews goyim and think of them as cattle. people wake up from the bullish!t.
edit on 15-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Kind of sick, but clever. I would think people would think twice about protesting after being covered in poop. I have always wondered why we do not drop our toxic waste on Afganstan instead of bombs. That will put an end to them for the long term. Just kidding. This kind of behavior actually causes more violence and resentment. If it was me, I would be so pissed that I would for sure take it up a notch. I am sure many Palastines think the same way.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
jhon revelation 3.9

i know thy works, and
tribulation, and poverty,
but thou art rich and i know
the blasphemy of them
which say they are jews,
and are not, but are the
synagogue of satan.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

Great post but it's 3:9

Must be an honest typing mistake on your behalf.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

yeah thanks man ill change it. im not even into the bible like that so i dont know the number things that much. my spirituality led me to this info

you guys should also read the interview with harold wallace rosenthal who was killed shortly afterwards. it really puts things into perspective

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

Yeah the bible don't mean # to me but I know a bit about it.

The old testament is the worse that is where the current day Christians find their justification for defending Zionism and the actions displayed in the OP.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

this is true. the true chosen people of god were hebrews who didnt use images or idols to worship god. because it leads to the falsification of the connection to yahweh. they were more spiritual like enoch. but when they started worshiping other gods the curses of the Israelites were put into place. and if you follow the curses it even tells you who they are today. but these khazars are closer to mongol tribes. they are originally a violent pagan society whose ancestors never set foot in the "so called" holyland.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Really? You lot can deduce this is sewage by a low res video. Deny ignorance indeed. All I saw was a water cannon in action. Not one iota of # spraying. This site has become an absolute joke, all the members seem to be susceptible to the mildest suggestion. I hate jews with a passion but I'll hate them for a reason not some weak thread without a shred of evidence just some say-so.

Water cannons are used in Europe during unrest they're a much safer option for the demonstrators/football hooligans than live ammo or rubber bullets and they get everyone wet resulting in people going home to dry off.

Anyway sheple carry on believing everything shoved under your faces without the slightest incline to question the obvious, that way you'll have more time to listen to your politicians.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Szarekh

I think clue7, given the user only has 4 posts only recently created this account and is attempting to spam this thread with fake hate in order to get it closed down.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Before we begin, I cannot 100% guarantee the claims in this article to be true but I do believe the claims to be truthful due to the video that is provided. The internet is "abuzz" with documentation of this incident so before we call hoax let's prove that it's untrue but the skeptics might have their hands full trying to disprove and or justify this disgusting behavior.

That being said...

Just another day in Apartheid Israel...

Israeli forces have sprayed Palestinian homes in the village of Nabi Saleh with raw sewage as a punishment for organising weekly protests against the Apartheid Wall built on occupied West Bank land. Human rights watchdog B'Tselem published a video showing Israel's armoured tanker trucks fitted with "water cannons" which spray the foul fluid at Palestinian protesters.

B'Tselem said in a statement that the Israeli forces also targeted all the houses of the village with the sewage. The powerful jet broke windows and caused a great deal of damage in the houses, said the Israeli organisation. "It also causes environmental damage," it pointed out. The non-lethal weapon has been added to the Israelis' armoury for crowd control, said B'Tselem, even though the video shows clearly that it is also used against Palestinian-owned property.

The Israeli military has been looking for an alternative to tear gas canisters for crowd control, claiming that the Palestinians now know how to cope with the gas and its effects.

www.middleeastmonitor.com...

I must point out that the video timestamp says 2012 but many camera users (including myself) do not update the timesamp on their recording devices so hopefully the Zionist bootlickers won't use this as a reason to "debunk" the story as the video is rather disturbing and shows what really is going on in the illegally occupied West Bank.

So...the Palestinians protest the illegal occupation of their land, and the apartheid walls they are trapped in, and are punished by getting sprayed with raw sewage by a cannon yet not a word in the mainstream media. This would not go well with the timing of Obama's visit to Israel. We can't let the truth get in the way of the peace process

To be honest, I hope someone can actually prove this to be a hoax because this is absolutely disgusting and I would not wish this upon my worse enemy.
edit on 3/14/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

The sad thing about this is there is no one to protect these people from this tryanny.
If they attacked back they would be squashed.
A totally oppressed people....
Limbo

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by windowlicker80

Even if it was not sewage how would you feel if someone sprayed a water cannon through your living room window like these are doing in the video? I dont see any protesting etc?
Also why is the water a muddy brown colour?

EDIT : I also see in another forum and this thread that there are claims that this is a "skunk spray"
whatever that is Maybe someone can enlighten us on this?
Limbo

www.reuters.com...

#
en.wikipedia.org...'Tselem

I had a look at their videos - the testimony of that guy whos family was murdered by the Israeli forces
is quite shocking.
(This one)
www.btselem.org...

Original sourced from here?
www.btselem.org...

edit on 16-3-2013 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Maybe it's radioactive sewage.... Maybe this will backfire on Israel because they're creating Palestinian superheros... Maybe this isnt a bad thing after all...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join