It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Security Forces Spray Raw Sewage at Palestinian Homes as Punishment For Protests [Video]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI

Nothing to see here, move along.

Who do you think you are, the owner of the interwebz?
Stop closing this thread, it's not working - obviously

edit, and show us some sources about your statements and information, or forever hold your peace.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Exitt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So, you're saying that these Israelis may not be real Jews?? That they may really have Romania DNA??

According to police, the suspects recruited Romanian women -- mostly impoverished students -- and paid them 600 to 800 euros ($800-$1,100) for their eggs.They then sold them for up to 4,000 euros to Israeli couples seeking assisted fertilisation.

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mavericktomcat
whilst America and NATO is bombing kids with missiles Israel is using water.ya those Jews are awful,first they killed our savior now they hose an unholy water at us.
say the people who still keep indians in reservations.
indians that never killed kids by blowing up buses.
yesterday a peacefully stone that was thrown at a car got a 3 years old child to b in serious condition in hospital
www.ynetnews.com...
BTW those arabs are criminal as there is criminal everywhere.only arabs are much more active in this area,so this what u see,still most of them just enjoy life in israel and scared from the day that they will b cut off from,this the only reasons for those protests.since this boys who protest was born in israel and since there was never a palestinian country,u should ask what is this crimes made for.
but israel is bad.ya,
y won't u come and c?

You obviously havn't a clue of what you're talking about. Those arabbbsss arghh!!! they going to kill everyone and everything!!! all they want is destruction and death!.. thats what you sound like by the way and I must say I'm astonished at how brain washed you really are. You most likely never even met an Arab and even if you did, most likely you wouldn't realize he/she was arabic unless they had an accent. I've met some of the nicest people on earth and they happened to be arab. You need to learn something here buddy and that of the matter is, Arabs, believe or not, are human. They learn like the rest of us and they treat each other like we treat others in the west. Just because they were born in the part of the world doesn't reduce their learning capability. And in fact you make yourself and whoever you represent look completely ignorant and less DESERVING of being free. Yes I believe everyone should be free... but not at the cost of belittle/falsely accusing or killing of another group of people. And you my friend most likely fantasize about all 3.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Filthy jew$ what else can you say? Why doesnt the lame stream media pick up on this???

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Just more israeli terrorism.
It's ok though, theyr'e ze master race.
Didn't another group call themselves the master race as well???

Yes, and soon they'll end up the same way!
God knows people are starting to get sick of Israel in the same way...

In any case, As a previous poster has states this seems to actually be a "Skunk" instead of Raw sewerage, although it's hardly any better.
edit on 15-3-2013 by Szarekh because: You aren't big brother!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by clue7
Filthy jew$ what else can you say? Why doesnt the lame stream media pick up on this???

The "Bad" "Jews" in power are very different from the regular ones who are...simply just religious and peace full.
They are actually holding Judaism as a whole hostage for their own greed.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think this "Skunk" stuff is Worse than raw sewage.

The stink cannot be washed out and it stays for 3 days.

It is simply traumatising, being sprayed with something that smells like raw sewage.

How can you tell the difference, when you're sitting at home and the window shatters

as "watery excrement" is sprayed on you and your family while you have dinner or watch TV?

Try explaining to your kids why someone would spray them with faeces?

How "God" would allow that to happen.

Israel is a Nazi state.

There will be no peace as long as this Locust State continues to exist in its present mutant form.

reply to post by lnfideI

You are a bit of a rasist eejit. How dare you refer to Humans as "cockroaches".

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The palistinian protests have killed many Israelis. Why not this? I'm not trying to be racist, but in my opinion, this is deserved. This isn't actually Palistine. The palistinians made Israel before it was Israel a total wasteland. This is a territory of Israel. It is wrong for the Israelis to spray sewage on them, but the palistianians have done far worse, sending 7 year old suicide bombers, home-made rockets and so forth. It's wrong for them to do it, but you can't say it wasn't provoked.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It also may have been water water, being sprayed by a water sprayer. Grubby Grubby, and next time they may (I say may)have to add some soap to the mix, give em all a good wash, lord knows they need a good wash right?

Nothing to see here, move along. Thank you.

You are making a bit of a fool of yourself here, Infidel.

I think you should use the soap on your fuzzy perception

of what it means to live in an occupied territory.

And please stop telling folks to move along.

And do so yourself.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
When fires are lit, fires need to be quenched.

Even if all you have on hand is the mythical "skunk water"

And if poor old auntie Redeeka gets some splooshed in her face as she is outside ranting and screaming and stomping around like a crazy person, then so be it.

And really, if it was so bad there, why stay? get moving, vote with your feet.

So if the pali starts a fire on Israeli land, then someone needs to combat the ugly blaze that is about to engulf the area.

The great state of Israel would be complicit if they failed to protect from fires. Come on now.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
Well it appears that the "Stuff" has hit the fan FOR REAL this time.

Israel is so full of "Stuff" they can't help but spray it on their neighbors!

They're both full of 'stuff' They have been fighting for over 100 years. Geez, when will it end? They take turns at being the bad guy.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

mythical "skunk water"

It's not mythical.

Here is text. skunk

if reading is difficult for you, here is an animation.

If that's not enough, here's a news report. With the same white trucks spraying that crap...

BBC report on "skunk" from 2008

Originally posted by lnfideIAnd if poor old auntie Redeeka gets some splooshed in her face as she is outside ranting and screaming and stomping around like a crazy person, then so be it.

Did you see anyone outside? This is sprayed at homes, at windows...

Originally posted by lnfideIAnd really, if it was so bad there, why stay? get moving, vote with your feet.

Are you serious? please, take your own advice...

So if the pali starts a fire on Israeli land, then someone needs to combat the ugly blaze that is about to engulf the area.

This is NOT Israeli land and they were spraying everything BUT the fire.

ATS motto is "Deny Ignorance", not embody Ignorance.

4chan is missing you in its comments section.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wow, seems to be really controlling the crowd, that is a very very good thing, this type of crowd control, as we all know what happens when these types of people mingle in crowds.

I wonder what it smells like?

I bet is it good at putting out fires as well, good on them Jews.

A multi tool.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Anyone claiming that this is ok is mentally deranged. Even if it was simply water, shot out of a high pressure water house that breaks windows, it is still wrong.

This is called collective punishment, and is a human rights crime. You cannot simply go punish Palestinians for exercising their right to protest. You especially cannot go punish them once they have retreated to their homes.

I have no clue how some Israeli human rights abuse apologists here can morally justify this, but the fact that they do shows their opinion is not worth even raw sewerage, that they should simply be ignored and that they should really re-examine their idiotic opinions and the stupidity they live their life by,

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived in harmony before the Apartheid began.

Youre suggesting that before the state of Israel was established it was all peace with the religions.......

You CANT be serious..............

There are so many things wrong with that post i dont even know where to start...........

Its one thing to show your arse with your constant Israel bashing, its another to actually throw out a little "factoid" like that gem up there and expect people to swallow it

The land which is now called Israel has seen war and strife for centuries. Though some (with the anti-Israel slant) would suggest it is a new thing.

Yes, before the state of Israel was created, Jews, Muslims and Christians lived there in relative peace. (though you won't find a state of Palestine - land was called that, but wasn't recognized as such) Some don't like the fact that yes, that land was given to the Jews by the British (via the UN) and increased their land with the Six Day War.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
At the :30 mark the kid in the white shirt gets shot I think. Take a close look and listen. You can even see him double over and walk away in pain.....

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
At the :30 mark the kid in the white shirt gets shot I think. Take a close look and listen. You can even see him double over and walk away in pain.....

He got popped with a rubber bullet to the gizzard, it is what happens when you start throwing rocks around when someone is trying to put out a fire. Trying to wet things down so it cant spread so fast me thinks.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

He got popped with a rubber bullet to the gizzard, it is what happens when you start throwing rocks around when someone is trying to put out a fire

I wish the same applied for internet keyboard bravado.

How would you feel if your gizzard was struck by a rubber bullet for protesting a worthy cause?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
That's Israel in a nutshell for you. It's usually overkill, and it's meant to send a message.. "Don't step out of line."

i've always thought that was hilariously ironic.....after WW2, the nations of the world come together, to give the jews a place to call their own...a homeland..and what do they do? the get greedy, and start acting like the bastards we saved them from..

you'd think of ALL the groups of people in the world, the jews would be the most sensitive to this kind of oppression, and wholesale slaughter...you'd think they wouldn't do it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join