It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Security Forces Spray Raw Sewage at Palestinian Homes as Punishment For Protests [Video]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm at a loss for words. Raw sewage, or eco-friendly non-toxic stink spray. They were spraying homes. Aside from the one poor bloke being force bathed in the field next to that house, I saw no people, let alone rioters/demonstrators. Houses, and the areas around them were being doused. Balconies, windows. Just terrible.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Any religion that is exclusionary is false. We will only have peace after all religions have died off. By that I mean Christians, Catholics, Protestants, Buddhists, Jews, Muslims and all the rest do nothing but cause division among people.

Firstly, what does this have to do with religion? Judaism doesn't control Israel, Politicians do.. If you think the world is going to become some sort of haven for peace when religion is gone, your wrong.. Most of the issues today are caused by governments.

Any God that won't allow people that are true and good into heaven just because they did not pray to him is not my kinda God anyway. Who the heck wants to hang out with an exclusionary hypocrite anyway........

Again, what god? Israel are godless.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

I used to hate the smell of skunks. Now I cannot get enough of it.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

I used to hate the smell of skunks. Now I cannot get enough of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
That may very well be the "Skunk" spray developed for riot control.. Or it could have been raw sewage.. Either way, that liquid was not clear. You can see in several spots in the video the awful color of whatever it is. Also, where the hell is the riot!? Let alone a protest? That's Israel in a nutshell for you. It's usually overkill, and it's meant to send a message.. "Don't step out of line."

It's unbelievable to me that most of the US can be brainwashed and conditioned into thinking that any of this is okay. The superior and vastly funded IDF doing battle with people who are so desperate and kept down they have to throw rocks or strap a bomb to their chest to strike back. Of course, religion and "democracy" are the go to excuses to legitimize this behavior, but to an empathetic man like me, all I see is brutality.

I do not have high hopes that it will end peacefully in the West Bank. There are many striking similarities to the Israeli regime and Nazi Germany, not the least which, as another poster mentioned, is the "Chosen People"/"Master Race" dogma pushed on us by extremists.

Funny you never hear about the Jews who believe God banished them from the Holy Land for a reason and are waiting for their Messiah before returning. Zionists are not happy with the little bit of land they have now. They won't stop, and especially not with us (the US) bankrupting ourselves to help reshape the Middle East in their favor.

Jews, Christians, and Muslims must stand up TOGETHER and rid the world of these extremists in each group. They are destroying God and righteousness in the name of God and righteousness.

It is a complete perversion and corruption.

Most likely it is Satan's handy work.
edit on 15-3-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

A typical apologist. When a respected body documents human rights abuses and provides video evidence of such, they always claim this may not be real and it's better than what the Palestinians do. I've never heard a more stupid argument.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If you are willing to pursue the "even if it's not sewage, it's still wrong" line - you are only demonstrating your irrational obsession with casting Israel in a negative light. Admitting that raw sewage might not have been used kind of changes the dynamic of the thread, don't you think?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Dirty dirty dirty dirty bastards!

just to clarify the video IS real, no hoax
the time stamp on the video changes half way to 2013
the part filmed from high up on a balcony/roof.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
In two of these scenes there was smoke, so I'm not sure this is the whole story.

Plus, these trucks don't look like poop haulers. I live in the middle east (not Israel) and share the road with poop haulers every single day. They look like massive water haulers - and the pumps can be turned either way, I know from experience.

These look like some sort of specialty truck, spraying some type of foam or special chemical, maybe a high-pressure water truck - but they aren't going to be able to carry enough water to last for long. They are too small to be carrying raw sewage, IMO. Raw sewage could damage a high-dollar high-pressure water truck, and if they wanted to use raw sewage they would drag out the poop haulers and reverse the pumps.

TBH, there isn't enough footage here to know for sure what's happening. What if the first scene is them spraying to contain a fire & some silly kids jumping into the spray? I have no idea.

Living among Arabs I see things EVERY SINGLE DAY that would make most Americans say "WTF??" but are just commonplace here. So I'm not willing to jump to any conclusions, either way.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Are they sure it's not what another poster said, 'Skunk'?

'Skunk' is non-lethal spray developed in Israel for use in crowd control. Described as a cross between "rotting flesh, unwashed socks and a sewer", skunk is sprayed from water cannons atop armored vehicles. This animation describes the ingredients, use and effects of 'skunk.'

Maybe because it smells like sewage the story quickly ripped around as raw sewage being sprayed?

I'm not justifying what they are doing just throwing the possibility out there that they 'think' it's sewage when it's not.
If it is skunk they still shouldn't be spraying people and their homes with it.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Maybe the israelis just think their poop dont stink?

no

they think a-hole lot more

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived in harmony before the Apartheid began.

Youre suggesting that before the state of Israel was established it was all peace with the religions.......

You CANT be serious..............

There are so many things wrong with that post i dont even know where to start...........

Its one thing to show your arse with your constant Israel bashing, its another to actually throw out a little "factoid" like that gem up there and expect people to swallow it

You're right, Jews Christians and Muslims were fighting. They had political parties and were fighting diplomatically. The only people that went into violence were the Jews. They not only attacked the country of Palestine while it was still an honorable country, but they also attacked Western Embassies like the attack on the British Embassy. And the Gov't was forced to defend itself against such a hateful group of people.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

If you are willing to pursue the "even if it's not sewage, it's still wrong" line - you are only demonstrating your irrational obsession with casting Israel in a negative light. Admitting that raw sewage might not have been used kind of changes the dynamic of the thread, don't you think?

To cast the Israeli government in a negative light is not irrational or an obsession, in fact the only way the Israeli government should be portrayed is in a negative way. There is nothing good to say about the government of apartheid Israel.

I did not "admit" that it's not raw sewage, I only mentioned the possibility that it might not be. And no, it does not change the dynamics of the thread as the video clearly shows those "cannons" attacking people and their homes.

ETA:

Please keep in mind that these streets they were patroling are illegally occupied and in reality the Israeli government hasno right to be there in the first place which is one of the many dynamics of this thread.
edit on 3/15/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Youre suggesting that before the state of Israel was established it was all peace with the religions.......

Actually, if you read more carefully he is not suggesting that. He said there was peace on that particular piece of land, which is true. For centuries Palestina was a free place for all 3 religions living next to each other.
Everything changed when Zion terrorists came and snatched the land. Old Jewish community who lived there before the WW2 are not the same people claiming the land right now.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Allegedly there were protests happening at the time, therefore perhaps they might have lit garbage on fire as a form of protest (speculation on my behalf). I must also point out that those cannons sprayed everything but the fires so they obviously were not there on a mission to battle the flames.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Wow, that sucks. As if the Palestinians don't have enough garbage littering their streets. Silly Zionists. These two need to have more neighborhood BBQ's.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

Actually, if you read more carefully he is not suggesting that. He said there was peace on that particular piece of land, which is true. For centuries Palestina was a free place for all 3 religions living next to each other.
Everything changed when Zion terrorists came and snatched the land. Old Jewish community who lived there before the WW2 are not the same people claiming the land right now.

Thank you...I was about to reply to them but then just saw your post and you explained it quite well I might add

There were no apartheid walls in the West Bank until after the state of Israel was created, which is what the people of the West Bank were protesting. Which is what allegedly lead to this incident.

The poster you responded to took my response to another member's post and tried to turn this into a religious issue. My guess is that it was an attempt to derail the thread.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
whilst America and NATO is bombing kids with missiles Israel is using water.ya those Jews are awful,first they killed our savior now they hose an unholy water at us.
say the people who still keep indians in reservations.
indians that never killed kids by blowing up buses.
yesterday a peacefully stone that was thrown at a car got a 3 years old child to b in serious condition in hospital
www.ynetnews.com...
BTW those arabs are criminal as there is criminal everywhere.only arabs are much more active in this area,so this what u see,still most of them just enjoy life in israel and scared from the day that they will b cut off from,this the only reasons for those protests.since this boys who protest was born in israel and since there was never a palestinian country,u should ask what is this crimes made for.
but israel is bad.ya,
y won't u come and c?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Seems this isn't the first time they've sprayed homes with this 'skunk' liquid. I'm almost sure it isn't raw sewage. According to this article I will link, this stuff is supposed to be 'safe' but tests show it contains some dangerous chemicals.

Irishtimes

Palestinian activists claim the use by the Israeli security forces of a foul-smelling liquid, dubbed “the skunk”, against protesters and, in some instances, private homes, may be putting lives at risk.

Last Friday, January 4th, Israeli border police directed the skunk at the home of the Tamimi family in the Israeli-occupied West Bank village of Nabi Saleh, following the weekly protest against Israeli land confiscation.

Supt Hakimi said the liquid was made up entirely of a mix of what he called harmless organic substances. “The skunk is carefully checked by Israeli laboratories, and above and beyond the foul smell there is no danger,” he maintained.

But Mahmoud Tamimi (48), a father of five, claims an examination by the Palestinian West Bank university of Bir Zeit has revealed dangerous chemicals in the skunk. He said the results would be released in the next few days.

he Israeli forces have targeted my home in Nabi Saleh dozens of times. On one occasion the powerful jet spray broke a window and also the television which was next to my seven-year-old son. The chemicals in the skunk destroy the furniture and no amount of cleaning can get rid of the stench.”

Also talking about the recent sprayings in the article linked below.
occupi edpalestine

Exposure to the Skunk in the quantities ordinarily used at demonstrations does not pose health hazards, but can cause nausea and vomiting. Security forces often spray the liquid at homes and yards, making it very difficult to get rid of the persistent smell. These actions raise suspicions that the Skunk is being used punitively against villages where regular weekly demonstrations are held. (Source and more at B’Tselem)

edit on 15/3/2013 by SilentE because: added another article.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

Thank you, it looks like you nailed it.

So it wasn't sewage but it was that skunk spray that you and the other member mentioned.

This is still awful since these people were attacked for protesting being caged behind walls while their land is being illegally occupied. They clearly went overboard with the excessive spraying into peoples homes with enough force to break windows. They must really believe "GOD" gave them that land in order to justify their actions. This is just another form of religious extremism...and yes it comes from all sides

Thanks again for the video

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join