It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw Sewage sprayed on homes for organising a protest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
www.middleeastmonitor.com...

Just when you think the IDF has run out of evil tricks they come up with a new one. A Palestinian village that organises protests against the "Apartheid Wall" Has had thei homes spayed with raw sewage. The force of the spray is so great that it beaks windows allowing the spray inside the homes. The IDF is the ever present, constant harrasser of the Palestinian people.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Interesting story...I guess it beats spraying them with bullets or 500lb bombs from F-16's.

Oh and they do seem to be a fly in the Palestinian Ointment....but I'm sure those mortars and rockets into Israeli neighborhoods tend to spoil their whole day too. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

But it was ok for them to throw dirty nappies and feces at us ?
Daily occurance so not newsworthy

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Jews and muslims were made for eachother.

Have fun fighting with yourself in a mirror
edit on 14-3-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
raw sewage?

looks like a standard water cannon.

sounds like an exaggeration to make people hate the jooooos even more than they already do.

i know, i know, it's not the jooooos, it's the zionists right?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by gem_man

But it was ok for them to throw dirty nappies and feces at us ?
Daily occurance so not newsworthy

You have people throwing feces at you as a daily occurrence?
edit on 14-3-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't see any evidence on that site that the IDF were using raw sewage.
Looks like a normal water cannon to me.

Probably doesn't help that the site you've cited is heavily pro-palestinean.
Is there any independent verification of this?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Here is another "thought" fo you. Mortars and rockets DO NOT come from West Bank neighborhoods but rather from Gaza where Hamas is in charge. In any case what could possibly be the justification for indescriminatly spraying a town? Everybody in the town guilty?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

So, It would be OK with you for the army of a country to go into a Jewish neighborhood and spray sewage on all the homes because of a few "troublemakers"? Your home perhaps?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

If you watch the video carefully you will see that the spray at times appears black. But lets assume it is just water. What would be the justification for it? All these folks do is protest . Do they not have a right to protest?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er
raw sewage?

looks like a standard water cannon.

sounds like an exaggeration to make people hate the jooooos even more than they already do.

i know, i know, it's not the jooooos, it's the zionists right?

Do you believe Jews are a race or a religion?

The "jews" that form modern day Israel are mostly just Europeans. They have convinced themselves Jews are supposed to be genetic Europeans, because that's all they are today. It's impossible to me antisemetic against most modern day Jews, because they are not semites.

The real jews, the genetic descendants of the original tribes of Israel, are currently practicing Islam and spread around the middle east.

So please explain to me, oh great defender of the oppressors, how can someone be hating on Jews if the people they hate on aren't genetic Jews, they are only of the Jewish faith. Which means, some Asian guy who converts to Judaism is "a jew" in your definition?

You can't have it both ways, either Jews are named for religion only, in which case it's impossible to be an anti-semite for hating Jews, because semite is genetic and jew is religious. Or Jews are jews genetically, in which case the people you call Jews, are not Jews.

So which is it? And let me guess, just by the fact you instantly call "Jew hater" whenever someone questions Israel's policies, do you also instantly call everyone a racist who doesn't like Obama? Both of these are the same brand of BS, and it really, really stinks.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by amkia

I posted at 11:46PM, the other post was 2 minutes later at 11.48PM

top topics

join