It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Wants Volunteers to Wear White Guilt Bracelets

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
DO NOT HANG OUT IN LIBERAL HAVENS. They are insane as individuals.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
reply to post by jimmyx

Anything that comes out of Wisconsin, Illinios or NY seems absolutely crazy to me.

Not sure if theres a lack of oxygen up there or just something in the air.

As Ron White famously quoted, "you cant fix stupid folks."

I agree that we can't fix stupid.

Kalifornia, D.C., New York, Illinois and Michigan seem to have attracted the lion's share of stupid. I wonder if those folks are being hit particularly hard with chemtrails? Could it be that perhaps the jet-stream is particularly bad about dropping "hot particles" in those places and it's fried their brains?

Guess we need to add Wisconsin to the group.....

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

the reich is alive and well in the facist states of america !
its no suprise with all those nazis given new identities then led to create the secret agencies and scientific programes!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Maybe the Obama administration ought to read up on him.

Just sayin'

Why would they? When skin color is what got him elected...TWICE...despite approval ratings in the toilet...

(though, then again, the other choices weren't so grand either)...

The only time race is an issue, is when people keep insisting on bringing it up... If we got more into the habit of ignoring it, it'd be a non-issue in no time.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I wish we still had the old WATS votes to give out.

I have to agree with you. Race is used as a weapon these days.
And MLK is used as a weapon too .. instead of as inspiration.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
OH SHURE,

AND IN CHINA THE "YELLOW PEOPLE" MUST WEAR YELLOW BRACELETS

AND IN AFRICA THE "BROWN/BLACK PEOPLE" MUST WEAR BROWN/BLACK BRACELETS

AND ON MARS THE "GREEN PEOPLE" MUST WEAR GREEN BRACELETS

so far for racism, minorities, supremacies etc.

we are in a madhouse, in a criminal madhouse

NB to ATS: since it is allowed to call white people white, is it lawful to call yellow people yellow and black/brown people black/brown or are white people just free game ?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Why would they? When skin color is what got him elected...TWICE...despite approval ratings in the toilet...

(though, then again, the other choices weren't so grand either)...

The only time race is an issue, is when people keep insisting on bringing it up... If we got more into the habit of ignoring it, it'd be a non-issue in no time.

Why do you think my avatar is always crying?

Divide and conquer seems to be the agenda lately.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
the whole idea of "white guilt" is of itself RACISM.

i agree with many people on "where has my privilege been all my life?".i guess i was privileged because my parents worked extremely hard to just put food on the table and a roof over our heads. i was so privileged that i didn't have a tv most of my young life because it was an expensive "luxury" item we could not afford, and was thus chastised for not watching tv programs that were required for school. i was so privileged that i could not afford higher education and because of my skin colour i was not entitled to moneys made available for "the minorities" to enable them higher education. i am "privileged" that i have had problems finding work because of my skin colour and sex. i am "privileged" so much that in jobs chance of promotion was denied me due to my skin colour and sex. i am "privileged" that when the government put out job ads in the papers, it was stated that those of my colour and sex were not welcome to apply. i am "privileged" that people of other races condemn me because SOME people of my skin colour were better off generations before me, and thus i DESERVE to be punished for it? this is "privilege"?
if so why should i feel guilty about it? it would be almost amusing except for the hate caused by it. it has been this "privilege" that has CAUSED many people i know of my skin colour to RESENT and HATE those of different skin colour and races. this is caused in part because they constantly see those who look different given every opportunity to succeed while they are being held back just based on the colour of skin they had no choice in being. then being told that it is their just reward for being born the way they were, due to past behavior that their forefathers MAY have befitted from.

all things like this silly white bracelet and the perverted "equality" laws and rules do is PROMOTE hatred and division of people. why can't they work towards ACTUAL EQUALITY? where NO MATTER you skin colour, race or sex we are ALL given the SAME OPPORTUNITIES.

groups and ideas like this among other "special interests" things should be BANNED from school. all kids should be taught is SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE, leave indoctrination out of it.

"Beyond Diversity Resource Center", a true RACIEST organization, that should be classified as a HATE GROUP.
edit on 15-3-2013 by generik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by generik

Get used to it. In 20 years, we'll be the true minority, and STILL be told we're "privileged"...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The other thread is closed.

Take a look over at the Human Genome Project next time anyone makes a big to do over how much melanin is in someone's skin and the shape of facial features.

Human Genome and Race

DNA studies do not indicate that separate classifiable subspecies (races) exist within modern humans. While different genes for physical traits such as skin and hair color can be identified between individuals, no consistent patterns of genes across the human genome exist to distinguish one race from another. There also is no genetic basis for divisions of human ethnicity. People who have lived in the same geographic region for many generations may have some alleles in common, but no allele will be found in all members of one population and in no members of any other.

On another note there will never be a time that I am ashamed that I have less pigment in my skin than someone else. The more we divide ourselves along "Cultural" lines the more we let poisonous ideas into our society. These thoughts make us no better than the Clan or Black Panthers.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

where did you find info for this? it doesn't surprise me at all, white people especially straight white men like myself are all but slaves and considered trash and a good deal of us have nothing. still I want to know where you found info for this. [email protected]

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jaron

The links to the information are available in the opening post.
More links are available throughout the thread.
Also on the thread .. an address and phone number.
(it's public information so it's within T&C to post)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It's nonsense.

People have zero control over their race, gender, place of birth, parents, upbringing and so on, so have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about.

Besides, the idea assumes there are no underpriviliaged white people, which is also a nonsense...has the Government forgotten there's actually a black guy sitting in the oval office?

Should Obama be wearing a guilt band because there isn't a yellow, lesbian athiest in his seat instead?

edit on 15-3-2013 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Only in the United States of Get-Off-My-Lawn...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There very much still is institutional racism though I feel that it never really was much about race as much as it is about exploiting the most economically vulnerable and race was deployed initially because it's simple psychology to state differences based on physical appearance and make atrocity okay in the minds of the majority . There still is an element of white privilege but that also is giving out to things becoming more about the haves and have nots.

All that said this story is blown immensely out of proportion as it is not the government wanting wanting volunteers to wear white guilt bracelets but a specific group, Beyond Diversity, and it's meant to be worn the same way people used to tie strings on their fingers to remind them of something, as an exercise for those that do believe that white privilege is thriving.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The total psycho programming of the race of man is in full bloom.
Its all around you........its the scariest thing going.......i am serious.......
If you guys dont "get it". ill spell it out
SOCIAL ENGINEERING
YOUR MIND IS NOT YOUR OWN ANY LONGER, IT IS AN ASSET OF THE STATE.
YOU ARE ONE TINY CIRCUIT IN A HUGE HUMAN MATRIX WHICH THE PTB.....
ARE ATTEMPING....AND SUCCEEDING AT , CONSTRUCTIING .....THE PSYWAR IS RADICALLY FAR MORE INTENSE AND DEEP THAN YOU ALL SEEM TO NOTICE....
(WELL, NOT ALL )

IT SCARES THE LIVING SHIITE OUT OF ME, AND I AM GLAD ILL BE SHUFFLING OFF THIS MORTAL COIL BEFORE TOO MUCH LONGER.....I DONT WANT TO BE HERE WHEN IT COMES TOGETHER....

Easy, big fella. Your mind is your own to determine what to do with. If you want it to be part of that huge matrix you're so scared of, just do nothing. If you don't want that, seek greater light continually. Those are your two choices. As soon as you lapse in your vigilance, you begin to slide in with the herd. That's normal and expected.

I self-identify as an Indian (American Indian, we don't use the ridiculous "native" term that guilty white people came up with), but I look pretty white (think Johnny Depp, who's actually Cherokee). Therefore I've been a beneficiary of "white privilege" my whole life. It's kind of bizarre, being of a people who, a century ago, were on the bounty list, that I should be expected to "be held accountable" for enjoying a "privilege" I never asked for nor was aware of until adulthood, when most of the brown people on this continent had it nowhere near as bad as my own people (Apache, Cherokee, and Acadian), who were treated as vermin rather than valuable property. (eta: and for the record: no one, ever, anywhere, had it worse than the South American Indians. Do a little research if you doubt that.)

What say you?
edit on 15-3-2013 by seamus because: more facts.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
No *wonder* the aliens don't want us to know they're here.

And are experimenting on us!

(authors note: this post was strictly for humorous purposes. Any government agent, agency or Artificial Intelligence system, please disregard these statements as actual personal beliefs - you're better off spending your time looking into my general disparagement of the current state of US government.)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Oh, how neat!

Yet another Scause to wear on our paws to get us lots of applause.

And here I was thinking a star on my belly made me among the bestest Sneetches on the beaches...

Great thread, S+F.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Government Wants Volunteers to Wear White Guilt Bracelets

That is the most openly blatant display of official racism since George Wallace.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join