It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Wants Volunteers to Wear White Guilt Bracelets

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Just what we all need, the guilt of the colour of our sKin at birth on top of the crap they already pile on.

I've never got the skin colour debate, same with sex & sexual preference. You are what you are, don't waste your time trying to be otherwise.

if I were to look down at my arms and legs now anyway, colour far outweighs white. teal, green, purple, pink, black, grey, orange, blue, maybe, eventually, all the tattooed people will make the skin colour debate irrelevant!?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This whole "white bracelet" thing is just another fake story to be used to divide and conquer.... If you choose to buy into it you are playing into their hands and proving that you are as stupid as they think you are... The only people that have ever stolen from me were criminals and over 90% of them were as white as my lily white 63 year old rear end...I've lived in a predominantly black neighborhood and spent my younger years hanging out with Chickasaw, Choctaw, Mexican and black friends back when there was extreme prejudice openly displayed by white people towards anyone that wasn't a WASP.... I'd hated to have grown up any other way.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
My god this is hilarious

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
Edit: Snap Emarie, I was writing my post as you were posting and we both came up with the same sort of idea!!! Great minds think alike, eh? lol Could even do home made multicolour ribbon bands (like those friendship bracelets). This could work!

He he, indeed!
I love these kind of things.
Also, if you and I are thinking it I am sure more people are and in the end ... who knows, the "white guilt bracelet" may soon be right were it belongs: in the waste bin.

Go colors! ;-)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Emarie

Agreed! If enough people are thinking the same we could end up with a colour band movement and derail the governmental negative brainwashing

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ringadingasaur

Do you mean Paideia? (No joke it's a killer to spell) I think so. Interesting to note that it is *very* unpopular to mention this- or Ms Spector, in conservative circles. People need to be very, very attentive to what's being said & smoke screened from every political "position".

Thank you for this thread, FlyersFan. Your usual great work! S&F.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Real talk.....

White people are getting tired of this BS. We're tired of being blamed for the world's problems, and we're tired of our youth being brainwashed with self-hate.

It's high time the world starts questioning the little khazar demons behind the anti-white movement. Because once they're done with us, they'll start working on the rest of yall.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

This story is a hoax. It's not even on *ANY* credible news site - it's a lot of nonsense.

What's more is that not every body blames "white skin colour" for the ills of the world - only a select few seem to want to project that image. It's actually reverse psychology in play - "White Guilt" is actually cloaked White Supremacy and Superiority, if you look a bit closer. There's nothing Anti-White about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

This whole "white bracelet" thing is just another fake story to be used to divide and conquer

Fake? Here's the original document from which these articles are being written. It has a copyright of 2006.

docs.google.com...

It comes from the "Beyond Diversity Resource Center" in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. Hey look! There's a phone number and e-mail address included.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens

This story is a hoax. It's not even on *ANY* credible news site - it's a lot of nonsense.

What's more is that not every body blames "white skin colour" for the ills of the world - only a select few seem to want to project that image. It's actually reverse psychology in play - "White Guilt" is actually cloaked White Supremacy and Superiority, if you look a bit closer. There's nothing Anti-White about it.

Hoax? Wisconsin has has been pushing this crap for at least a year already. They even have white privilege billboards and video campaigns. And yes it's anti-white.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

OK, granted that it's not a hoax, you do realise that this "White Guilt" thing is simply cloaked racism and White Supremacy. The fact that white people have to "apologise" in the first instance is greatly condescending to those who are supposedly on the receiving end of the "apologies".

So, what you don't realise is that this "White Guilt" nonsense is actually an insult to persons of all skin tones.
edit on 3/15/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Inflammatory and incorrect thread title is inflammatory and incorrect.

Wrong ... the thread title is EXACTLY what the article has as a title.
T&C here says to use the titles of the articles if possible.
I did so. And the first thing I said was that it was the title of the original article.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Basically, what "White guilt" should logically lead to, is that, I, as a person of direct African ancestry should feel guilty for the actual black slave chiefs who did business with European invaders and sold their countrymen off to the Europeans, no? "White guilt" should logically lead to "Black guilt", "Muslim guilt", "Ottoman Guilt", "Arab Guilt" and whatnot?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ringadingasaur
I'm writing to ask you one thing, FlyersFan.... and I've been wanting to know it for some time...
What is your Avatar? Can you tell me about that?

It's my favorite painting that is hanging up in the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
It's by a dutch painter. If you go to the Philadelphia Museum of Art website
you can search it and find the painting and info on the painter. He is one of
two brothers who were both painters ...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Could you please prove this is a hoax? If so .. post the information here.
Otherwise .. people here have looked it up and found the information to be reliable.
But if you think you can prove it to be a hoax .. then great ... lets' see the info ...

It's actually reverse psychology in play - "White Guilt" is actually cloaked White Supremacy and Superiority, if you look a bit closer. There's nothing Anti-White about it.

OMG ... that's beyond absurd.
So now, according to you, white people are to blame for the 'white guilt' thing because it's really some kind of reverse psychology being put out by whites to make themselves superior in some way?

Man .. I like a good conspiracy .. but that's just insane.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Well I'll agree it is nonsense, but I don't know about cloaked racism. Put it this way, a small group of people behind this crap are the ones that like to get offended on behalf of other peoples. Those are the ones you have to watch their motives.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Could you please prove this is a hoax? If so .. post the information here.
Otherwise .. people here have looked it up and found the information to be reliable.
But if you think you can prove it to be a hoax .. then great ... lets' see the info ...

It's actually reverse psychology in play - "White Guilt" is actually cloaked White Supremacy and Superiority, if you look a bit closer. There's nothing Anti-White about it.

OMG ... that's beyond absurd.
So now, according to you, white people are to blame for the 'white guilt' thing because it's really some kind of reverse psychology being put out by whites to make themselves superior in some way?

Man .. I like a good conspiracy .. but that's just insane.

I've accepted that it may indeed not be a hoax.

Regarding your second paragraph, I reiterate that the logical implication of "White Guilt" is necessrily White Superiority, as it tacitly accepts that the White Man was superior enough to go forth into the world and subjugate the people of the world and now he as to apologise for it and be the superior and "better" man.

The concept of "White Guilt" only serves to actually increase racism on all sides - it helps no-one and is deeply offensive to all sides. If Hitler had grandchildren who were not Neo-Nazis, would we be putting them on a guilt trip? Would we be holding them accountable for the ills of their father, Herr Hitler?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

- Find a person of color who is willing to hold you accountable for addressing privilege.

Yeah, Go find the closest gangbanger and tell him your woes of being white.Tell him you are just overwhelmed with guilt and want to atone. I'm sure he would be more than willing to help out.
In my 48 years on this planet I have seen some stupid s***, but this beats it all.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It's kind of like making people wear a 666/999
Mark of the beast any one?

Is there a micro-chip in them?
edit on 15-3-2013 by azureskys because: changed format

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I didn't realise that all gangbangers are non-white?

What if the first gangbanger you bump into is white? What will you do then? Great confusion will abound?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join