It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids Talking About Seeing Things In The Sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by lordaqua

And this couldn't have been lightning? What was the weather like in that direction. No necessarily right over your head but in the direction of the flashes?

I know I'm not the OP, but I live in the same area. We wouldn't be getting lightening in the winter in Colorado. That is something that happens mid to late summer.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordaqua

Originally posted by abeverage

Toward the Rockies or toward the plains?

He said that it was right overhead above the trees - I'm guessing about 100 to 200 feet above the ground. He didn't point in a general direction it was more like straight up at an angle.

ok...Maybe directions would help. North, South, East or West. Why I asked if it was toward the Rockies (west) or Plains (east).

Thunderstorms are rare in the Northwest in the winter but not so much in the spring. What was the weather like? What days did this occur? Is it still occurring. If you come in with vague descriptions expect vague answers or none lol no offense.

I have seen this too on a clear evening. Turned out to be a far off Thunderstorm. But I never ever would have guessed that as there was not a cloud in the sky that I could see. Until I climbed on my roof and saw it...

Or I could just fall back on the old ATS stand by PICS or it didn't happen...
edit on 14-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
My 5 year old recently asked me while driving in my car in the evening "What was that in the sky?"
I asked her if it maybe was a plane or a star she had seen or maybe a street light but she told me it looked like a star but moved very quick. We came to the conclusion that it was a shooting star but of course I couldnt resist to mention a spacecraft what was absolutely ok for her.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Dont want to alarm you, but seeing flashes can sometimes be attributed to a brain tumor.... go get his eyes checked

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm in nebraska and I also noticed flashes last night around 8pm. I did not see them directly I was inside and saw 3 flashes out of the corner of my eye, my 1st thought was they looked like camera flashes. My wife thought I was crazy because she had her back turned, and I just dismissed it as something on tv all though I was less then convinced. Knowing someone else has seen this has me intrigued.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mnkyboy

Ive seen this too and i could not figure out the source.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordaqua

Toward the Rockies or toward the plains?

He said that it was right overhead above the trees - I'm guessing about 100 to 200 feet above the ground. He didn't point in a general direction it was more like straight up at an angle.

ok...Maybe directions would help. North, South, East or West. Why I asked if it was toward the Rockies (west) or Plains (east).

Thunderstorms are rare in the Northwest in the winter but not so much in the spring. What was the weather like? What days did this occur? Is it still occurring. If you come in with vague descriptions expect vague answers or none lol no offense.

I have seen this too on a clear evening. Turned out to be a far off Thunderstorm. But I never ever would have guessed that as there was not a cloud in the sky that I could see. Until I climbed on my roof and saw it...

Or I could just fall back on the old ATS stand by PICS or it didn't happen...
edit on 14-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

psst.. it's Colorado, it's freakin cold (my official temp) until about April!
There have been no thunderstorms here and probably won't until mid to late spring. Spring here means snow and cold.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The camera like flashes I have been witness to have been 7 in number. However, I am not a kid.

5 separate flashes above 30,000' - 40,000'. (much further than a large passenger plane)
Time: 1:45 AM.
Date: June 17 2012.
Size: Half the size of Jupiter tonight, looking from MI. (March 14, 2013)
They flashed in different spots a good distance apart.(Hold a 50cent piece up at arms length)
The flashes appeared at 4 to7 seconds between flashes.
No residue light.
The color was what I call a white-blue.

The sixth flash was at about 20,000' to 30,000'
Time: 3:25 AM.
Date: July 26, 2012.
Same location.
Single bright flash.
Size: 2x the size of Jupiter tonight, looking from MI. (March 14, 2013)
Lit up a couple of thin wispy clouds in the area below the flash
Gone instantly, no residue effect.
No sound.
White-blue in color

The 7th sighting was at around 5,000'
Time: 12:10 AM
Date: Oct. 13, 2012
Same location in Michigan.
I saw a very faint small reddish light that I thought was a plane light far off, but then I spotted another small
reddish light moving quickly toward first faint red light.
Then a really tiny white light appeared near the first one I spotted.
"I said WTF is that?" and a super bright white - blue light flashed. (like LED bright )
It looked and seemed like the flash was directed at me, or at least in my direction.
Size: A cops Mag. flash light, flashed on then off, at about 25 to 35 yards away pointed directly at you
No sound.
No residue light
Color: white - blue

I have no idea what any of these flashes were, but the last one gave my quite the rush !

No other witnesses
edit on 14-3-2013 by azureskys because: spelling

edit on 14-3-2013 by azureskys because: add on

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Dont want to alarm you, but seeing flashes can sometimes be attributed to a brain tumor.... go get his eyes checked

I thought something along these lines but he said that his attention is drawn upward and from what I've read if a tumor or some disruption to the brain were causing it the flashes would most likely be occurring in the "field of vision" which would be directly in front of him at all times.
edit on 14-3-2013 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Thanks for posting, great detail in your recordings. Do you have any intuitive feelings about what you saw could have been? Lightning? Intelligent?

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Believe Him I Am 15 year old and I have witnessed more then 4 Ufo's is the last past week And I put that on my "Life" I really Don't know what's in the sky's any more I really already know there is extraterrestrial life.. The great question of life Is Answered for me But Yes I have strong believe what he is seeing in unexplainable.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

The first 5, made me think of a space battle and I felt they were of intelligent origin.

#6 Don't seem to recall thinking much except "Did that just happen and what could do that?"

#7 It felt like an intelligence said to me "Surprise we see you looking at us"

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Possibly stake out with your son and see if you can see some of the flashes yourself? I would agree with anyone who said so in this thread as well. Denver airport is generally considered a hotspot of weird.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dextraphite
Possibly stake out with your son and see if you can see some of the flashes yourself? I would agree with anyone who said so in this thread as well. Denver airport is generally considered a hotspot of weird.

I am actually taking more note of the sky as of late. And yes that is good idea to just try and sit out and look for them sometime.

I've also heard that NORAD which is just 70 miles south of us is also has a reputation for wierd.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
psst.. it's Colorado, it's freakin cold (my official temp) until about April!
There have been no thunderstorms here and probably won't until mid to late spring. Spring here means snow and cold.

Yes I know and now I see this is one of "Those" threads...

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
the days of it is swamp gas or some satellite are going fast for now we have the new drones as seen here www.denverpost.com... remote controlled flying objects, that can and do fly low 400 ft or less day or night, yea there say during daylight hours but when does the law uphold the law , especially when hunting druggies, anything goes. might not be local Leo's any way, might be the FED GOV seeing if your ATSing or something else.
edit on 15-3-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
when i was about 10 or so (almost 20 yers ago) i saw my first ufo, actually they were flying triangles, me and a relative of mine. I never saen anything like that again. The weird thing is tho that after that night, I dont remember ever talking about it again, not even the next day, We never told our parents or anybody for that matter. , its like for some reason we kept it to ourselves and almost 10 years later after he moved to opposite sides of of the nation we talked about it.

Kinda weird that happened, when we saw them its almost like we got captivated by them, we froze, and just stared at them as they slowly passed us, and once they were out of view we snapped out of it and turned to each other in disbelief.

I think now that couldve been some kind of psychological defense mechanism on the flying crafts part. Maybe even to block itself from our mind for a few years.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
could be flashes from ET's transcending densities, or just "checking up" on people

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join